KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Halloween 2009!

Halloween 2009!
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Halloween 2009!

Do you still dress up for Halloween? October 31st is on a Saturday this year! I can't wait!

I just spent $120 on a Darth Vader Force FX Lightsaber replica. I am going to go online to and buy a kickass Sith robe so I can be a Sith.

Check it out. My daughter wanted pose for the shot:

(please log in to view the image)

What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:31 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

120 bucks? DAMN......

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:37 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I've been saving up for one for a while now, so I figured I might as well buy one now and geek out over it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Me: Altar boy

BF: Priest

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:40 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I've been saving up for one for a while now, so I figured I might as well buy one now and geek out over it.
I was thinking of buying the Mace Windu one. Or the Luke ROTJ one.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:45 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was thinking of buying the Mace Windu one. Or the Luke ROTJ one.

That's weak. I AM Mace Windu.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
That's weak. I AM Mace Windu.
Nah, your lightsaber is baby shit green and you have a little honkey penis.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:46 PM
dadudemon

Nah, your lightsaber is baby shit green and you have a little honkey penis.

My medicholorian count is over 9000 and I an a pwner of Sidous.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

MIdichlorians, dude.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:54 PM
LanceWindu

Sidious, dude.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:55 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** Sidious, he's a pussy.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:56 PM
skitz_O_frantik
Juggalo 4 Life!!

imma bKe a frikkin clown, n imma go around smokin weed n scaring little children wiff sum juggalo's... hahah!!! wow, imma show off.. i love bKragging.. and i love bKeing free!! im finally off papersz!! MMFWSKCL!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:00 PM
skitz_O_frantik is currently offline Click here to Send skitz_O_frantik a Private Message Find more posts by skitz_O_frantik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Of course! I love Halloween! Scary movies, ghost stories, seeing the priceless faces of little trick or treators running in terror.... ahh, brings a smile to my face =)

Last year i went with a skeleton.... you know, with long sharp teeth and all the over exaggerated features to add some scare.

This year i'm ordering a werewolf mask =) I need to pay back my sister for getting me last year. Luckily she's working part time at a bar just outside of town. It's perfect for a werewolf surprise attack when she getts off of work at 1:30 am =3

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:03 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i'm going to the last 3 day LARP event until spring, apparently shit gets crazy eek!

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:07 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

MIdichlorians, dude.

Cool. Mispell. It happens.

Originally posted by the.kenzo
Sidious, dude.

Simply a typo.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:17 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I think some friends and I might be Mario and Luigi and the rest of the cast, or we may go buy 70's clothing to be human transformers.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:28 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'm going to dress up as a burglar and carry around a turd.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 12:19 AM
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

I'm dressing up as Abby from NCIS.

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 02:17 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

...I'm still going to see if I could wear something awesome - I don't really have lots to work with here. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 02:33 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Not sure what I'm going to be though.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 02:38 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote