KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » You're Kick Ass!!!

You're Kick Ass!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're Kick Ass!!!

OK not really, he's a movie character.

But let's say you have the same mindset as Kick Ass did. You are fed up with crime. You want to become a superhero, fight crime, make the citizens safe.

Describe your costume.

Pick a name for yourself.

List the weapons/gear you would use (Must be weapons that you at the very least have SOME idea how to use.)

Describe how you would find the criminals and your methods on stopping them, would you kill or not?

What city would you pick as your base of operations?

What would your hideout be like? Be realistic, no Batcave bullshit. Pretend that you have a duffel bag with three million dollars inside and go from there.

What would be your method of transportation? Again, be realistic, no Batmobile or Bat Jet bullshit.

And finally, pick a KMC member to be your partner, pick a name for them, describe their weapons, and list their weapons.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 05:44 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: You're Kick Ass!!!

Why don't you go first?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 07:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why don't YOU go first?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 08:19 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

its your thread start it off

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 08:24 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Describe your costume: Something tactical, similar to what the second Robin wore in "Under the Red Hood." (as an adult)

Pick a name for yourself: I wouldn't have a "name."

List the weapons/gear you would use (Must be weapons that you at the very least have SOME idea how to use.): Two beretta 92f's, Winchester defender.

Describe how you would find the criminals and your methods on stopping them, would you kill or not?: Depends. If it is a child rapist, I'd kill them. Drug dealer? Drop them off at the police station.

What city would you pick as your base of operations?: Detroit, more crime.

What would your hideout be like? Be realistic, no Batcave bullshit. Pretend that you have a duffel bag with three million dollars inside and go from there.: Something discreet. Small apartment in a shitty part of town, chocked full of weapons and gear.

What would be your method of transportation? Again, be realistic, no Batmobile or Bat Jet bullshit.: Dodge Charger, bulletproof glass and panels.

And finally, pick a KMC member to be your partner, pick a name for them, describe their weapons, and list their weapons.: DDM: Dominasty, and his weapons is a box of legos and a bowling ball.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 08:55 PM
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

What the f**k? what about me.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 03:29 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Describe your costume:
Wayfarer shades, Hawaii shirt, kaki shorts, sandals and a straw fedora.

Pick a name for yourself:
Mr. Chronic

List the weapons/gear you would use (Must be weapons that you at the very least have SOME idea how to use.): Anything at hand.

Describe how you would find the criminals and your methods on stopping them, would you kill or not?
I'd probably work very much like a private eye. I would kill everyone, now matter what crime they comitted.

What city would you pick as your base of operations?
Fresno, California.

What would your hideout be like? Be realistic, no Batcave bullshit. Pretend that you have a duffel bag with three million dollars inside and go from there.
I'd squat an old building.

What would be your method of transportation? Again, be realistic, no Batmobile or Bat Jet bullshit.
A beat down '68 Camaro SS.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 03:39 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mikeydude
What the f**k? what about me.
You're the butler who has to clean up after us yes

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 04:46 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Oh, I'd let Bardock be my sidekick. He'd be the smart guy who comes up with all the leads and good ideas, and then I'd just act like I thought of them.

Should pitch this to some network.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 04:48 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slay
Oh, I'd let Bardock be my sidekick. He'd be the smart guy who comes up with all the leads and good ideas, and then I'd just act like I thought of them.

Should pitch this to some network.
Funny, it'd probably sell. I get royalties.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 04:53 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Funny, it'd probably sell. I get royalties.

Yeah, if I gain some weight and grow a beard it could totally become some cult hit-show.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 04:57 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw that.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 05:00 PM
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Originally posted by Slay
Yeah, if I gain some weight and grow a beard it could totally become some cult hit-show.

Reminds me of bluntman and Chronic.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 06:50 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by mikeydude
Reminds me of bluntman and Chronic.

When you look past the fact that we would look different and the premise and plot would be completely different.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 07:09 PM
StarCraft2
Restricted

Account Restricted

costume. black Jiujitsu Gi with bullet proof vest underneath black MMA Gloves . Painted face skin All black. get a military helmet so bullets does not penetrate my skull

Pick a name for yourself. head hunter.

List the weapons/gear
2xSword.(gladius) I have these personally
Tranquilizer gun (i can buy 1) (sniper rifle type)
tranquilizer rounds
binoculars (night vision)
2x brass knuckles (worn underneath the mma gloves) lost both when police stopped me- i can buy again when i go back to philipines.
Groin cup of Steel.

Roam the streets of Oakland California shoot them badguys with tranquilizer gun and sever their heads. if one tries to attack hand to hand. i just rely on my kickboxing and jiujitsu training

What city would you pick as your base of operations? San Jose Ca.

buy an appartment complex and evict everyone and use the appartment

What would be your method of transportation? Armored vehicle like the transporting money to the bank.

And finally, pick a KMC member to be your partner, pick a name for them, describe their weapons, and list their weapons.
I WORK ALONE

WINS:11 LOSSES:21 DRAWS:4
I Train in Following Disciplines Kickboxing Wrestling and Mix Martial Arts

Last edited by StarCraft2 on Aug 20th, 2010 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 01:51 AM
StarCraft2 is currently offline Click here to Send StarCraft2 a Private Message Find more posts by StarCraft2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And finally, pick a KMC member to be your partner, pick a name for them, describe their weapons, and list their weapons.: DDM: Dominasty, and his weapons is a box of legos and a bowling ball.

laughing laughing laughing

I would build the shit of of a lego hand gun that could fire that bowling ball like an old timey ball round from the Civil War! SNARF!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 01:59 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Costume: My costume is ever changing, sometimes it's power armour, sometimes it's a simple jumpsuit.

Name: The Lone Wanderer

Weapons: Experimental MIRV, The Lincoln Repeater and The Terrible Shotgun

How I work: I simply wander around, looking for people who need aid, while looking for my father.

City: DC and it's outskirts.

Hideout: I have no need for a hideout but I base my operations from a small house in a quaint little town west of DC.

Transport: My mode of transport is my own 2 feet. I'm the Lone Wanderer... Clue's in the name.

Partner: I work alone, well almost. I do have a dog.

I personally don't know how I come up with this stuff.

Last edited by §P0oONY on Aug 20th, 2010 at 02:05 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 02:01 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Costume: My costume is ever changing, sometimes it's power armour, sometimes it's a simple jumpsuit.

Name: The Lone Wanderer

Weapons: Experimental MIRV, The Lincoln Repeater and The Terrible Shotgun

How I work: I simply wander around, looking for people who need aid, while looking for my father.

City: DC and it's outskirts.

Hideout: I have no need for a hideout but I base my operations from a small house in a quaint little town west of DC.

Transport: My mode of transport is my own 2 feet. I'm the Lone Wanderer... Clue's in the name.

Partner: I work alone, well almost. I do have a dog.

I personally don't know how I come up with this stuff.

Will you know how to cope with an environment post nuclear fall out? If you could, that'd be impressive...certainly would add a perk or two to your intelligence. shifty

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 02:07 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by dadudemon
Will you know how to cope with an environment post nuclear fall out? If you could, that'd be impressive...certainly would add a perk or two to your intelligence. shifty
I have a feeling that I'd do alight post nuclear war... Just an inkling.

As for my intelligence, I gained more than enough when I was a toddler, especially with the aid of an educational bobble headed model.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 02:11 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by §P0oONY
I have a feeling that I'd do alight post nuclear war... Just an inkling.

As for my intelligence, I gained more than enough when I was a toddler, especially with the aid of an educational bobble headed model.

Well, damn, with those skills, I bet you could help in build a New Vegas.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 02:30 AM