KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Have you ever knocked someone out?

Have you ever knocked someone out?
Started by: Kinasin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kinasin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you ever knocked someone out?

knocked my dad out last week for headbutting me. We were drinking some beers and and kind of rough housing then he just headbutted me hella hard out of nowhere and then I threw a haymaker right to his nose and he was out. Then it was all good. I had a black eye where he headbutted me and he had two black eyes and a bloody nose cause I tagged him right in the nose. Isn't family wonderful. smile

Last edited by Kinasin on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 01:03 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 01:00 PM
Kinasin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinasin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinasin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh...

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 01:09 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

cool story bro.

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 04:30 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Uh...
Originally posted by Mairuzu
cool story bro.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 05:28 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you get thorns
village idiot

Yes I have. He went on to murder a drug dealer in a deal that went bad. Currently he is doing life plus 35 years for an escape attempt. I hope it wasn't that beatdown that put him on this path.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 05:30 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

I've Knocked up someone, Does that count?

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 06:48 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I knocked back a 40 once.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 06:50 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

i've knocked on doors.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 06:53 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Knock Knock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 06:54 PM
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

I headbutted an ex–girlfriend of mine accidentally during sex. Then I deliberately killed her.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 09:28 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I nearly knocked someone out

Originally posted by Rascaduanok
I headbutted an ex–girlfriend of mine accidentally during sex. Then I deliberately killed her.

Yeah we've all been there

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 09:55 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
I nearly knocked someone out

Yeah we've all been there
You head butted his ex?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 09:55 PM
steverules_2

Headbutted more than one ex...one them being his

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 10:00 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huh....I didn't know he was gay.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 10:10 PM
steverules_2

Is he? confused

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 10:43 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not likely.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 10:51 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by Mairuzu
cool story bro.
cool sig bro.

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 10:54 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Have you ever knocked someone out?

Originally posted by Kinasin
knocked my dad out last week for headbutting me. We were drinking some beers and and kind of rough housing then he just headbutted me hella hard out of nowhere and then I threw a haymaker right to his nose and he was out. Then it was all good. I had a black eye where he headbutted me and he had two black eyes and a bloody nose cause I tagged him right in the nose. Isn't family wonderful. smile

YEEE HAW!!! laughing out loud stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 12:18 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarCraft2
Restricted

Account Restricted

I missed with a superman punch but followed with the spinning back fist (hit with the spinning back fist). But the guy recovered after half a min.

WINS:11 LOSSES:21 DRAWS:4
I Train in Following Disciplines Kickboxing Wrestling and Mix Martial Arts

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 03:26 AM
StarCraft2 is currently offline Click here to Send StarCraft2 a Private Message Find more posts by StarCraft2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinasin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StarCraft2
I missed with a superman punch but followed with the spinning back fist (hit with the spinning back fist). But the guy recovered after half a min.

nice.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 03:28 AM
Kinasin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinasin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinasin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote