KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Good majors/degrees that don't require math/science.

Good majors/degrees that don't require math/science.
Started by: VG_Addict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VG_Addict

Good majors/degrees that don't require math/science.

OK, so I've NEVER been good at math (I can barely do algebra). Are there any high paying majors/degrees that don't require a lot of math or science, or am I doomed to be a failure?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 02:05 AM
VG_Addict is currently offline Click here to Send VG_Addict a Private Message Find more posts by VG_Addict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

it's not math that is going to doom you. it's how short you are.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 02:19 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

What exactly is maths and science? What about programming or social sciences?

Technically there's even a science behind cooking—how to stack or compliment certain flavors and so on—and art—the golden mean ration and other symmetries.

You study to learn something, right? The employer isn't going to hire you because of you have degree, they're going to hire you because you can do something most other people can't.

Point and case; my friend studied art for four years in college. When he got his job as a graphic designer the employer only cared for his portfolio (a folder with things he has drawn).

And no one is born with the ability to find methods to solve partial differential equations, it's something you learn over time.

That said, I'm starting to suspect that you're a troll and I'm not going to feed you further.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 02:33 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Car salesmen make good money, you have to be good with people though and with your constant low self esteem threads, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 03:17 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote