KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So i heard this joke..,.

So i heard this joke..,.
Started by: jinXed by JaNx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (77): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

So i heard this joke..,.

What do you call a horse with no legs propped up on cinder blocks?

Post an inquiry with a new joke.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 08:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

WTH???!?

What do you call a guy with no arms and legs buriedsix fee under? Same guy, three feet under?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:54 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Punchline, dammit!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 09:47 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

3 women wash up on an island beach and are found 2 days later by a tribe of strange cannibles.

the women are taken and tied up to poles in the camp, one of the women is begging not to be eaten, so the cannibles tell them. we have a tradition "if you want to live you must find a fruit in the jungle and fit 10 of that fruit up your arse without making a face, if you do you will die"

so the women agree and go into the jungle. 3 hours later two come back with fruit and the chief cannible sends men to find the third.

the first women had apples and made it to 3 before she made a face, she was executed. the second women had grapes and maded it to 9 before she laughed, she was executed.

when the two women met in heaven the first said " what happened, you could have easily made it to 10 without making a face"
the second responded " i saw the cannibles come back with the second women"
the first looked at her "so why did you laugh?"
the seconds said "she had Pineapples"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 02:59 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

* "i saw the cannibles come back with the third women"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 03:00 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I don't get it? Ur joke is lame.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 04:18 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
I don't get it? Ur joke is lame.

the third women was found but the fruit she found (the one she had to have 10 up her ass) was a pineapple

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:30 AM
riv6672

Well, in mine the guy buried six feet under is named Doug. The one buried three feet under, Douglas.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:46 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by riv6672
Well, in mine the guy buried six feet under is named Doug. The one buried three feet under, Douglas.

Ha

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 08:30 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

Originally posted by Bardock42
Ha
only took me 10 minutes!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 08:48 AM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I still want the punchline for the horse...sad

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 08:50 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

The horse's name is "Phillip".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 06:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

erm

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 07:55 AM
riv6672

What do you call a guy with no arms and legs hanging on the wall? Art.

What do you call his arms and legs? Pieces of Art.

What if he also doesn't have a tongue? Tasteless Art.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 07:42 AM
riv6672

What do you call two guys with no arms and no legs in the water? Swimming trunks!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 07:40 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
3 women wash up on an island beach and are found 2 days later by a tribe of strange cannibles.

the women are taken and tied up to poles in the camp, one of the women is begging not to be eaten, so the cannibles tell them. we have a tradition "if you want to live you must find a fruit in the jungle and fit 10 of that fruit up your arse without making a face, if you do you will die"

so the women agree and go into the jungle. 3 hours later two come back with fruit and the chief cannible sends men to find the third.

the first women had apples and made it to 3 before she made a face, she was executed. the second women had grapes and maded it to 9 before she laughed, she was executed.

when the two women met in heaven the first said " what happened, you could have easily made it to 10 without making a face"
the second responded " i saw the cannibles come back with the second women"
the first looked at her "so why did you laugh?"
the seconds said "she had Pineapples"

thumb up

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 12:44 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by riv6672

laughing out loud

Sorry it took so long to respond.

A horse propped up on a cinder block with no legs....,Amish mechanic.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 12:49 PM
riv6672

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 01:12 PM
riv6672

What do you call a dog with no hind legs and a set of brass balls? Sparky.

A dog with no legs? Nothing, he wont come to you regardless.

Yeah that last one's mean!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 09:03 PM
riv6672

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs under a pile of leaves?
Russell.
Same man two weeks later?
Pete.

...think about it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 11:20 PM