KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Oneness help thread

Oneness help thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oneness help thread

I feel as a community we need to help Dolos. He is on a rampage, and I fear for his life and others that may get in his path. What can we do to help him out without pissing him off more?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 01:43 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up.

lol

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 01:59 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

I choose being crazy over other issues I could have.

It's actually really easy to avoid depression when you're bat-shit insane. Try it.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:01 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy Wonka

Re: Oneness help thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I feel as a community we need to help Dolos. He is on a rampage, and I fear for his life and others that may get in his path. What can we do to help him out without pissing him off more?

Tiger is all right leave him alone
Don't get all upset he doesn't like you, Time laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:11 AM
Billy Wonka is currently offline Click here to Send Billy Wonka a Private Message Find more posts by Billy Wonka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Oneness help thread

Originally posted by konfetka
I feel like "go gettem' Tiger" is something you'd tell me if someone owed you drug money.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:14 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

You noticed I get into locked homes and asked if I had a gun. You must want me to be your own personal cat-burglar. lol

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:15 AM
Billy Wonka

Re: Re: Re: Oneness help thread

Originally posted by Oneness
I feel like "go gettem' Tiger" is something you'd tell me if someone owed you drug money.

No, no, no, that's a different Tiger.
You are rawr Tiger smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:17 AM
Billy Wonka is currently offline Click here to Send Billy Wonka a Private Message Find more posts by Billy Wonka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy Wonka

You noticed I get into locked homes and asked if I had a gun. You must want me to be your own personal cat-burglar. lol

And you are of no use to me, you don't have a gun evil face

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:18 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:18 AM
Billy Wonka

Awww qt, you see you're warming up

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:24 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:32 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Oneness help thread

Actually One and me are cool and I consider him a forum friend. Who are you again?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:36 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's actually really easy to avoid depression when you're bat-shit insane. Try it.

I know the feeling but I don't know how to get back there.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:37 AM
Billy Wonka

Not your forum friend

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:37 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't we all just get along?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:38 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not your forum friend

Thats good to know. I don't need to be meeting weird girls on the internet.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 04:08 AM
Billy Wonka

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Thats good to know. I don't need to be meeting weird girls on the internet.

Got enough in real life? big grin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 04:09 AM
NemeBro

So you come here to vent?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 04:12 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got enough in real life? big grin

Plenty

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 04:16 AM
Billy Wonka

How unfortunate

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 04:23 AM