KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Windwalkers!

Windwalkers!
Started by: damienforge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
damienforge

Windwalkers!

Hi there! I'm new to the forum thank you for accepting me! I've been working for 2 years now on a badass animated series called WINDWALKERS, which really need you today and that is why I'm writing here. This is not a viral buzz campaign or anything like this, this really concerns a small creative studio and its survival!!

WINDWALKERS is based on the best selling sci-fi novel The Horde of the counterwind written by the French Alain Damasio (also author of the AAA video game Remember me).

On a world devastated by powerful winds, WINDWALKERS is the story of a group, trained and raised to oppose the winds and find their origin. It is an epic action team story meant to touch our deepest essence, and remind us that to LIVE AUTHENTICALLY means to BE IN MOVEMENT and to BE CONNECTED.

Designed by stars from AVATAR, PACIFIC RIM, JUPITER ASCENDING, MATRIX, FINAL FANTASY, this independent project can only live with your help, to stay free and because it is the purpose of the story: being connected, walking together!

Check it out on Kickstarter until July 1st

damien

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 10:18 AM
damienforge is currently offline Click here to Send damienforge a Private Message Find more posts by damienforge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

Hmmmmm, doesnt sound too bad. kinda sounds like it has been done but has its own originallity towards it.

i will keep an eyeout

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 11:32 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

It sounds dull, to be honest.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 11:42 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

yeah i was thinking that two, unless it is a classic feel kind of animation that is just beautifully done

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 12:01 PM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

French Anime? Stick to making le wine.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 09:19 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it God's farts? Is it God's farts? Is it his farts? Is it?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 09:32 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
damienforge

Hi everybody,
thk you for your comments (especially @Genesis-Soldier ).
@Scribble maybe it dull, but it's still in construction
@Nuke Nixon We make wine and animation ( we are the best in both stick out tongue )
@jaden101 no comments smile
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Here is the link to the project :
http: // kck.st/1PMw0Uy

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 10:15 AM
damienforge is currently offline Click here to Send damienforge a Private Message Find more posts by damienforge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Good luck with it sir, but I'm gonna have to say

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 01:49 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 01:53 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote