KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is it ok to like different sports?

Is it ok to like different sports?
Started by: Slay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Is it ok to like different sports?

We all know that there are a lot of sports out there to like. For example, members like me and Walshy like football (soccer for Americans) and some other members like American football or basketball. However, statistically, more people like football (soccer) than American football. Is it still okay for people to like American football, or should they switch to football (soccer)? I'm really torn on this issue, what do you guys think?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 04:22 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I once liked a different sport, but I don't think it's okay.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 04:29 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I like curling. confused

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 11:27 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I like playing football but I like watching handegg a lot more.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 01:26 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why wouldn't it be okay to like different sports? I did a bit of a football, but mostly baseball and basketball. A bit of hockey I guess for a short period. Later on it was boxing.

Though I find watching sports is boring unless you are actually there attending the game.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 01:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I like playing football but I like watching handegg a lot more.

Handegg?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 04:41 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Football (soccer) is a ball you kick with your foot and try not to touch with your hands.

Handegg (American football) is a sort of egg looking ball that you mostly throw and carry in your hands.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 05:40 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Why do you bump these threads

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 05:41 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soccer is so boring like, like really boring. Yet these gangs get all riled up over it, Elijah Wood nearly died for these people.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 09:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Not to mention they flop all over the place like they're getting killed without anyone even touching them. Morons.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 09:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watched this one Rodney Dangerfield movie where he was a coach of a soccer team, it was called Ladybugs. Even he couldn't salvage that sport.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 09:21 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

How dare you real football is the most watched sport in the world and with good reason

Stick to your commercial centred sports if that's your thing

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 09:31 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wouldn't you welcome a commercial every now and then? To break up the monotony of the boring soccer matches?

I bet halfway through a game you're just dying to see the Geico gecko. Or even just like a Doctor Who commercial or something.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 09:32 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 09:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 09:42 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Football (soccer) is a ball you kick with your foot and try not to touch with your hands.

Handegg (American football) is a sort of egg looking ball that you mostly throw and carry in your hands.

Ah!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 01:18 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by walshy
Why do you bump these threads

Check your inbox.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 01:19 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Better not Walshy, could be an IED he found in country!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 03:04 AM
riv6672

Never!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 02:44 AM
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

like any sport you wish to watch or engage in

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 08:26 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote