KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Was this ok? I just complimented a girl on her legs

Was this ok? I just complimented a girl on her legs
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Was this ok? I just complimented a girl on her legs

Was this ok?: there is cute girl sitting next to me and I told her she has beautiful legs. She gave a big smile and thanked me. Was this a bit to straightforward?

War Doctor

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 07:35 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

probably, but if she wasn't offended than I wouldn't worry. I have heard of some women that were offended by such a comment. I would probably let them know of my interest without stating a specific body part.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 08:04 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I could swear you've posted this same shit once before. huh

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 09:59 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=627353

I think it's pretty creepy, the fact you make two threads questioning whether it's okay probably means you think it isn't

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 10:09 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Ah cool, thought i was still suffering deja vu from that last time jump.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 10:26 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

You should of complimented her facial hair

Young woman and ladies take pride in their moustaches

Lol- a compliment on figure is usually alright and accepted unless you make it sounds pervy

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:20 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Only compliment their stache if they're Romanian.

Who knows you might even lose some weight when she whispers "Thinner"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:36 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hmmm. Maybe he started two threads, one for each leg.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:22 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ax3l
i like to comment on their dick size or the circumference of their dick or the shape and flavor of their testicles

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:41 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^so just one big thread with two attachments.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It depends on the girl, since she smiled I guess she didn't care. I'm not joking when I tell you some females out there consider compliments like this as some form of rape.

Probably better to play it safe and just wait until you're engaged to someone before you compliment her.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Surtur
It depends on the girl, since she smiled I guess she didn't care. I'm not joking when I tell you some females out there consider compliments like this as some form of rape.

Probably better to play it safe and just wait until you're engaged to someone before you compliment her.

It's standard workplace training to not compliment co-workers like that for just that reason. Well, rape is a bit strong, but definitely sexual harassment.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:05 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I often wonder how many times someone has taken the claims of "harassment" too far. IMO if a man compliments you and then you just say "not interested" or "that makes me uncomfortable" and he continues to do it that is harassment.

But some people get burned for like saying a single thing.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

This is only in my experience so please don't think that I mean this is across the board for all women. What I have noticed is that if the person is also interested in you or on good terms with you then there is usually not a problem. Conversely, if they do not know you or do not find you attractive at all, they can become offended after as little as one comment.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I was in 3rd grade I was told I was a sexual harasser because I told this female friend my friend who had a crush on her wanted her to pop out of a cake naked for his birthday.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 04:01 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I'm more shocked your friend was thinking like that at what, 10? but yeah, you shouldn't say that. That is a demeaning.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 04:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was 8 or 9, but yeah the thing is though like I said the girl was a friend since kindergarden and we had made filthy jokes with her before. Or as filthy as kids can, since it's pretty tame overall.

IMO I think her mother got her more upset over the incident than she would of normally been, but I have no evidence of that as I was literally forbidden from all contact with her after that.

I also want to point out nobody explained to us exactly what we did wrong, they literally just called us sexual harassers.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 04:13 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 04:10 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

It would have been helpful for future encounters if they had explained why what you said was wrong.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 04:27 PM
Jmanghan

I was a kinda closed off teenager in the beginning, and did some very stupid stuff I'm not proud of.

Idk, imagine a 5 year old with hormones, only they're 13. That was me.

I was curious as shit, and I tended to be pretty gropey.

I ended up directly apologizing to the women I groped and we had a pretty normal friendship after that.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 04:37 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
When I was in 3rd grade

Originally posted by socool8520
...your friend was thinking like that at what, 10?

Nah man, they were in special ed, those dawgs were like 16 in 3rd grade, yo! laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:22 PM