KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Surefire way to perform a successful suicide?

Surefire way to perform a successful suicide?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Surefire way to perform a successful suicide?

As the title says.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:42 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:47 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Not doing anything, just curious.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:51 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

CPAP face mask & standard tubing + helium tank + duct tape = good night sweet prince.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:54 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Get on the Interwebs and say you Love Trump and Hate Female Ghostbusters. Oh and also that Joss Whedon Sucks balls.

Instant death.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is this a question? Jump off a really tall building. An adult who can't figure out how to kill themselves worries me. I am not advocating suicide, but come on now..if a person can't figure out a way then they don't really want to die anyways.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Visit scenic Afghanistan! It's lovely during beheading season.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:58 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Got to a DNC Con and Support Bernie Sanders.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Walk around any major city in blackface, suicide by cop.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or go to a Trump rally where there are some criminals protesting(illegals are criminals). You might get molotov cocktailed or something, best part is the police won't step in to help you.

Or dude better yet..come to Chicago and walk around a ghetto lol.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Walk around any major city in blackface, commit a crime, then resist arrest, suicide by cop.

Fixed it for you. Reality needed to be injected into your statement.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:02 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That's cause I aren't serious about helping guy off himself.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's cause I aren't serious about helping guy off himself.

Well you see blacks are super violent already and if they see a person in blackface well..safety is an issue so I dunno how much it helps.

Think of the scene from Die Hard 3 where Bruce Willis is forced to wear a sign in the ghetto.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:07 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Not doing anything, just curious.
we hate love you

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:09 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Surtur
Well you see blacks are super violent already

Still? Wow that's dedication.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still? Wow that's dedication.

Yep they are still violent and yes it is an impressive dedication to violence and overall criminality.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:12 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I hang out with Cubans and Mexicans, they have all the chill.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hang out with Cubans and Mexicans, they have all the chill.

Yep, went to school with mostly Mexicans. They are a lot more chill.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:14 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by walshy
we hate love you

I wish people in my real life felt the same, not that I don't appreciate it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:17 PM
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

a successful suicide often comes to the "leap" part

its not how you die but if you can in-act it without stopping yourself

hanging is often permanent
injecting bleach into the blood stream
inhaling chlorine gas
drug over dose

thou these methods are effective I strongly urge any and all those attempting suicide to listen to the voice and actions of your body telling you to stop

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 10:35 PM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote