KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What would you do in this situation?

What would you do in this situation?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Mmkay, so my sibling stole my $20 PS Vita Charger, I use my vita for everything, from Youtube to Gaming, to KMC, selfies, twitter, EVERYTHING.

My family believes he didn't take it.

He's 17, I'm 20.

He's denying it. If I touch him or threaten him, I will be kicked out.

I have no money, nor a source of income (at the moment), nor a job.

If I press the issue, I'll be told I'm overreacting, and that I probably lost it, and am just blaming it on him.

No one can lend me a charger.

Its not even the fact that he took it, its the fact that he stole it from me, lied about it, and my family refuses to take it seriously.

Only gamers will truly understand this, or people that have had things stolen in general.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 07:34 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Keep in mind, my family has also let my little brother and sister smoke cigarettes and marijuana, despite saying it won't be tolerated.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 07:35 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Kick the shit out of him and get your charger back. /thread.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 09:42 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Yeah, Riv's right, don't let that punk-ass li'l runt **** with you. Your parents will get over it, and if they don't, just move somewhere better or something.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 10:39 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

1- Get a haircut and get a real job.

2- Wait. After a few months of you being polite to him you steal something from your parents and plant it on his stuff.

3- Wait longer, have a friend (assuming you have some) follow him around, when he's alone they jump him and beat three kinds of sh-t out of him.

4- Take the one thing he loves and utterly destroy it.

5- Profit

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 12:36 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Kick the shit out of him and get your charger back. /thread.

I don't hate him, and if I hurt him badly, I'm 100% the majority of my family would be done with me.

We've gotten into fights over lesser things.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 12:48 PM
riv6672

Hate doesnt have anything to do with it, and you dont have to hurt him badly. Just hurt him.

I'm not going to sit here (any more) and tell you what you should do.
You're a grown ass man, you KNOW what you need to do.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 01:07 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Hmmmm Lottsa good ideas here. I do kind of like the Patience thing tho. Leat the heat die down and then HIT WHEN THEY LEAST SUSPECT IT. That or if you live in the right state steal his pot and plant it somewhere and let THE LAW hassle him.

Let him and the Units deal with their harrasment.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 07:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't hate him

Yes you do, search your feelings. You know it to be true, feel the hate flow through you, it is what gives you power and purpose.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 09:33 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

What...Jmag live in Australia? Just go out in the backyard and pick up the first horribly dangerous critter you se ( shouldn't take more then a couple of minutes to find one) and put it in his bed.

OZZIE VENGENCE!!!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 09:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Yes you do, search your feelings. You know it to be true, feel the hate flow through you, it is what gives you power and purpose.

BWA!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 09:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't hate him, and if I hurt him badly, I'm 100% the majority of my family would be done with me.

We've gotten into fights over lesser things.

The way your family sounds why wouldn't you want them to be done with you? I have zero tolerance for parents that play favorites and that is exactly what yours are doing.

Also dude it's a $20 charger not a $200 charger. Doesn't your brother own anything like..videogames or dvd's? A few decent xbox 360 games should net you a decent profit. He is 17 which means soon he will be back in high school and you will be able to steal his stuff at your leisure.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 11:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
The way your family sounds why wouldn't you want them to be done with you? I have zero tolerance for parents that play favorites and that is exactly what yours are doing.

Also dude it's a $20 charger not a $200 charger. Doesn't your brother own anything like..videogames or dvd's? A few decent xbox 360 games should net you a decent profit. He is 17 which means soon he will be back in high school and you will be able to steal his stuff at your leisure.

I think shes playing favorites without realizing it.

Anyway, I figured he had stole it, but he notified me that he was gonna give it back to me the next day, sure enough, I have my PS Vita charger.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:21 AM
rudester
Tommy

Your young still a child not yet a man.. as they say don't sweat the small stuff. Family is family. You still got your PS whatever somewhere in the house..look for it when your alone and no one is watching. Chances are you'll find it hidden in a closet rapped in a blanket. As for practical advice.. go out enjoy life..meet new people..be active. Do you really want to look back on your youth and think, ohh I was playing ps3. If your old enough get a job and save your money. Avoid conflicts and loud vexed people. Learn something everyday. As for your parents, i dont know your history..parents are humans and at any age they can be wrong, forgive them their not perfect. Challenge yourself and teach them the right way of acting without resorting to screams and whistles. If i were u i would create a goal..set a plan. Forget about ps whatever and find a project. Improve ur math and english. Lol

Last edited by rudester on Aug 26th, 2016 at 05:38 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 05:35 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Get some of your friends to jump him someplace and beat some RESPECT into him.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 05:52 AM