KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » E stalking at KMC

E stalking at KMC
Started by: The Whirly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

E stalking at KMC

A synopsis of this thread with brief annotation for lulz.

Not since the days of David Masters have I laughed at a thread like this.

How TI and others have got away with this weird shit is beyond me.

Where are the mods?

Sadly Bardock left because of constant circle jerk harassment and abuse which was sickening.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Hence the "Riv".
A couple of years ago i pissed someone off and he's been using my real name to **** with me online ever since.
Its more annoying than anything else, but i only post at 2 MBs and everyone at that one knows (which is how the guy found out), and now everyone here knows too.
Funny thing is, i know his name, as well, which i think is a way bigger deal for him.

Hopefully this will end all the silliness.

Upset or not, I’m sure Riv doesn’t really care… Although where is the moderation? Why aren’t they dealing with TI and his stalking? The ebro military connection perhaps?

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Aren't the only one buddy, and at least you're revealing it here.

People in the Star Wars subforum found my name.

But thankfully, no ones trying to **** with me.

Yeah, nothing really to add…

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
glad this was finally answered. i was wondering what those creep-threads were about.

PVS good buddy, even I know your name and location. We were both on Bardock’s facebook for years in fact you still are. I don’t have a facebook anymore because I only really care about people I know in real life so whatsapp is better. You must have looked over at me and yeah, I’m really that friggin awesome!

i've had similar experiences. always coincides with their emotional breakdowns, but then you find out afterward that it was actually you who was mad all along. triggered.gif, etc.

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
(please log in to view the image)

What the ****ing hell is that?

If true, I’m sorry to hear that PVS, No one should be harassed on or offline beyond the usual forum abuse?

I'm surprised that your special bro friend hasnt commented yet.

I wonder why he's avoiding this thread. Was looking forward to reading about how it's okay for you to be creepy-stalky and violate peoples privacy, because you served in the military. Oh well.

Badabing ebro? Impediment ebro? Or Dadudemon ebro?

again, i've been having a similar experience for a while. TI and his suspiciously absent e-bro know my name as well, so they've been playing the same games.

Dadudemon… disappointed if true with Dadudemon

false equivalency. you two are the creep-stalky ones who try to dox others for disagreeing and hurting your feelings.
but keep trying to deflect this and make it about me. get your pal back in here to help.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Says the guy who "creep-stalked" my Facebook page, copied and pasted my friend's list, threatened to private message all of them made up stuff, who saved pictures of me to your personal and work hard drives, used some of those images to make gifs and animations, and posted them on the interwebz. Go ahead, stalk me again. See what you can dig up.

And when I found your Facebook page (it was easy)? You threatened legal action and literally started crying.

You're the easiest target for calling out bullshit...you cannot criticize a single person on the internet for anything without being guilty of it, yourself. You've literally done pretty much every shitty thing possible on the internet.

Maybe you should go make some more jokes about raping babies with your buddies? Or, even better, make jokes about eating babies' limbs but keeping them alive? You seem 'good' at making jokes about harming children. Something going on we don't know about?

Flipping heck PVS, disappointed in you also if true!

more lies. you spoofed my FB page (name/avatar/etc), threatened to send invites to MY friends/family, then i offered to send a link to the spoof-bully account to your friends, (with an explanation of your seedy activities), and then you wisely deleted it. any more of your desperate lies before you go back on ignore, snake?

Wowzer

Wow look bash is not only a liar but a liberal hypocrite

Mr. triggered 24/7 Seriously TI how do you have time to post on a message board all the time?

Originally posted by Robtard
I heard there is a situation here

Rob… You make me laugh you do!

Last edited by The Whirly on Nov 1st, 2016 at 08:11 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 08:04 AM
The Whirly is currently offline Click here to Send The Whirly a Private Message Find more posts by The Whirly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Posting in this thread before it disappears

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:19 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never seen anyone so obsessedlaughing out loud

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:32 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never seen anyone so obsessedlaughing out loud

Seriously look at all your threads PTSD boy... Your obsession is amazing. Why are you so interested in people offline.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:38 AM
The Whirly is currently offline Click here to Send The Whirly a Private Message Find more posts by The Whirly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who made all these threads about other people who he doesn't knowlaughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:39 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who made all these threads about other people who he doesn't knowlaughing out loud

What threads? You mean these threads highlighting your weirdness?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:40 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

What you don't know is Riv did the same thing multiple times on multiple boards

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:40 AM
The Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

What you don't know is Riv did the same thing multiple times on multiple boards

If he has bring the evidence, at the moment it looks like you are creating threads about him and sharing his real name etc. It's weird. It also looks like the moderation of this board are facilitating it.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:42 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's the one who started it, now he's playing the victim. The mods deleted them bedsides his "Time for the next Holiday season."

Again you are defending the person who started all this.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:43 AM
The Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's the one who started it, now he's playing the victim. The mods deleted them bedsides his "Time for the next Holiday season."

Again you are defending the person who started all this.

Convenient, but if true be the bigger man.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:45 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh it's true,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t603837.html

he did way worse then me, And what are you doing here, trying to figure it all out? Get to the bottom of it, what are you going to solve?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:47 AM
The Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh it's true,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t603837.html

he did way worse then me, And what are you doing here, trying to figure it all out? Get to the bottom of it, what are you going to solve?

Really? I'm just highlighting this is going on and the Mods are doing nothing. TBh, if they were competent they should warn you all as the board should not be a place anyone should feel uneasy or bullied. However, it seems people have an agenda.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:51 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think anyone cares cause this place is a dead end, what's the point. Raz sold the site to a non existent owner as he was, Ush left. No ones cares anymore. The most this place can offer is a few giggles.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:52 AM
The Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think anyone cares cause this place is a dead end, what's the point. Raz sold the site to a non existent owner as he was, Ush left. No ones cares anymore. The most this place can offer is a few giggles.

True and is that all your posts are tolling for giggles?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:53 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The ones in here are getting back at Riv for continuing his blatant hypocrisy. He cries about me making threads about him while constantly bumping his own threads about me.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:55 AM
The Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

The ones in here are getting back at Riv for continuing his blatant hypocrisy. He cries about me makingt hreads about him while constantly bumping his own threads about me.

I don't understand the thread you highlighted... HOw is that about you?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:56 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about you read the thread

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:56 AM
The Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about you read the thread

Help me out, it just seemed about celebration days.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 10:58 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly cmon? The thread was one of many made right after he supposedly put me on ignore, he made many threads with my actual name in it. Ask Imp, Bada or any other mod. You are having his back here for no reason when he started all this and has done far worse.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 11:00 AM
The Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly cmon? The thread was one of many made right after he supposedly put me on ignore, he made many threads with my actual name in it. Ask Imp, Bada or any other mod. You are having his back here for no reason when he started all this and has done far worse.
But, I don't get what it has to do with you except your interjections. Explain, I hadn't intended to get to the bottom of this, however, I think we could here. What is he doing, what am I missing?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 11:03 AM