KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Worst nightmares you've ever had?

Worst nightmares you've ever had?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Worst nightmares you've ever had?

I just had a really bad one.

My mom, brother, and grandmother died, and God gave me a few hours to talk to them, then they just disappeared.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 06:45 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I woke up and had to go to work.....oh wait.....

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 06:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My worst nightmare was that Emma Watson was so upset over the Trump victory that she hid Maya Angelou books on a NY subway and the media didn't even report about it.

Thankfully that was just a horrid horrid nightmare

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...4b0e80b02ce9283

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 09:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
My worst nightmare was that Emma Watson was so upset over the Trump victory that she hid Maya Angelou books on a NY subway and the media didn't even report about it.

Thankfully that was just a horrid horrid nightmare

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...4b0e80b02ce9283

It's a good thing she started out at a 100 on the hotness scale because she just dropped 10 points.

I had this re-occurring dream where i was walking down a neighborhood street and i noticed there was a present wrapped in white paper with a purple bow lying on eveyones doorstep. Suddenly everyone came out began opening the presents. One by one as they opened their presents a cloud of blue gas exploded from the packages killing everyone. Different variations of this dream persisted for months. If it wasn't the presents, i would be out in the city when a massive cloud of blue gas started drowning out the city killing everyone and i couldn't get away.

I also remember dreaming about nuclear explosions frequently. It always started out with me out somewhere at night and i saw a star explode in the sky. As the stardust fell and shimmered away it formed the words, "you're all going to die". This would always be followed by, at some point, a Bright blast and mushroom cloud in the distance.

I remember these dreams persisted until i started becoming lucid during them. The scenarios would still play out the same but once i started becoming aware in my dream i would just try to rape as many woman as possible before i woke up.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 02:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I have nightmares all the time

I sometimes actually start sobbing and it wakes me up

but life is always much worse than any nightmare

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 03:05 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'm a ghost and cant affect my surroundings.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 05:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I was 18 I had my first major surgery. A few months after it I decided to stop taking my pain medication because at the time I felt I no longer needed it. What I had not realized is that you can't just completely stop taking these kinds of medicines overnight. It's better to slowly ween yourself off them. Like I said at the time I didn't really know this and so I had just decided to completely stop taking it.

Since I had been on pain medication for over a year..needless to say my body had become used to having the medicine in my system so when I abruptly stopped I got very sick from withdrawal. A few days later I made an appointment to see my doctor and he gave me more medicine and I weened myself off them. But holy shit for those few days I had basically the worst nightmares I've ever experienced.

One nightmare was that giant elephants three times the size of my house were attacking the city and coming down my block. I realize this is comical, but the experience was so real and it felt so traumatizing. That is one of only a small handful of dreams that I can still remember quite clearly.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 06:50 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

My nightmares don't wake me up anymore. Had another one everyone I knew was turning into demons alla that shitty constantine movie type. I just ran around fighting and killing them. Actually kind of fun.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 07:04 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm the same, I've never really woken up in the middle of the night due to some kind of nightmare. If I'm having a nightmare it ends whenever I wake up in the morning.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 06:30 PM
dynamix

i remember i used to get these nightmare about my family and i splitting up at the end of days. I'm a Christian but they are Buddhists, and in my dream, i'm heading to heaven and they are left here on earth. Sounds goofy but i hated the feeling and it always scares me....every single time! Shows u how our deepest belief can affect even our deepest subconscious.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 05:39 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Never had a religious dream before, though my earliest memory is looking at a crucifix wondering what it was.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 04:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Last night thete was a pair of shoes in a bucket of body parts somewhere in my dream. Rest of the dream didnt feel bad, from what little i recall.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 10:28 AM
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

the only nightmare I have had and it re occurs about once a year

I am in a field, the sky is over cast in every direction in angry grey storm clouds but there is no lightning nor rain. I look around the patch I am in and see nothing but my dirt clearing and dried up long grass. eventually I keep turning and find a perfect mottled cube (grey in colour).

I then notice the tumble weed gathering and phasing into the cube, it doesn't grow or change but rather stays he same in location and substance. but in my mind numbers run... they start small and trickle down my mind but start to snow ball and as they do so I feel a instinctual, core of my being, terror that I cannot escape.

when the numbers hit 1 billion I feel an absolute soul crushing sense of doom.
I then wake up drenched in sweat all over my body..

happens every year atleast once

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 07:36 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The nightmare and the regularity. Thats so strange...! confused

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 11:11 AM
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

yeah and its always the same one and the same numbers

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 11:18 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuMilles

Once I dreamed that I am killing my cousin with a pen!! I cried in the morning big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 03:27 PM
SuMilles is currently offline Click here to Send SuMilles a Private Message Find more posts by SuMilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

It was repetitive. This nightmare was when I just broke up with my ex-fiancé. Sometimes in my sleep I could actually feel how smooth her skin is. Although that was many years ago, every now and then I have one of her. God her skin is so soft . . . I just need to forget.

War Doctor

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 06:56 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
yeah and its always the same one and the same numbers

Thats amazing consistency.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 08:11 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I had this really bad nightmare where Donald trump became president

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 08:53 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Chicka Chicka!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 11:33 PM