KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I have a fetish for boxing women, particularly super strong comic heroes/villains

I have a fetish for boxing women, particularly super strong comic heroes/villains
Started by: Jake2TheJakenin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jake2TheJakenin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a fetish for boxing women, particularly super strong comic heroes/villains

Dear Adult Chat's E-Hentai forums,

I have a strong fetish for muscular women and boxing girls, technically, although I hate people, so I would never enter a sexual relationship, I am bisexual in that I get aroused and turned on by pictures of girls and guys, especially if they are muscular, as boxers, and enjoy mixed boxing, like a boxing match like this:

(please log in to view the image)

I am currently isolated due to it. I have a friend named Jose-Ramiro, who has a boxing fetish, and draws pictures of cartoon characters and comic book characters boxing, and often it involves OCs of various people on DeviantArt, or characters from cartoons he loves, like Total Drama Island, Rugrats or Hey Arnold. Outside of DeviantArt, his art is often criticized for being immature and childish.

Here's a taste of his artwork, and

(please log in to view the image)

And I love the idea of a superstrong boxer like She Hulk or Superman entering the boxing ring, and wrecking the opponent's body with their gloves, seeing how much pain they can take before they give out entirely. And the ring collapsing and crumbling under their weight.

Personally, I despise a lot of Jose's fans, because they are openly retarded. I only really speak to Jose, because he is a nice guy and also has a boxing fetish, and I found out about this site through DA, actually.

Now, I want to write a story about Marvel and DC characters boxing eachother, but I don't know I'm doing it, because I want to sedate my fetish, as GameFAQs and Comicvine, sites where I could talk about my boxing fetish, I have been permabanned from, and I hate DA, and don't really know where to find people with a similar interest of superpowered boxing. I know that, I am writing a fanfiction involving Marvel and DC characters boxing, here's the list of match ups:

SUPERMAN v. HYPERION
WONDER WOMAN v. HERCULES
CAPTAIN MARVEL v. THOR
JUGGERNAUT v. KILOWOG
HULK v. LOBO
MARTIAN MANHUNTER v. SHE HULK
AQUAMAN v. THE THING
BIG BARDA v. COLOSSUS

I would like help deciding who wins, and I've been tortured, sexually and mentally, by this fetish. I like to write, and I think, since drawing takes a lot of time, and I've been honing writing for a few years, I could make it a written work.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 04:01 PM
Jake2TheJakenin is currently offline Click here to Send Jake2TheJakenin a Private Message Find more posts by Jake2TheJakenin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

We have a hentai forum?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2017 11:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Superman
Wonder Woman
Thor
Juggernaut
Hulk
Martian Manhunter
Thing
The last one can go either way.

Have fun.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2017 11:42 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Heh...either way... smokin'

Old Post Jan 21st, 2017 11:46 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

if you have a fetish then the internet will definitely give you a contributions of its many sexualised fruits and erotic pleasures.

hope you find what you are looking for

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 08:26 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote