KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I want to apologize for my past behaviors

I want to apologize for my past behaviors
Started by: Jake2TheJakenin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jake2TheJakenin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to apologize for my past behaviors

I struggle with anger issues, and am going through a bit of a rough patch right now in life. And I have poor emotional control. I'm sorry if I weirded some of you out with the boxing fetish, I understand if it creeps you out.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 05:35 PM
Jake2TheJakenin is currently offline Click here to Send Jake2TheJakenin a Private Message Find more posts by Jake2TheJakenin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You are forgiven

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 05:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Moved to the OTF.

Please use this forum for threads that aren't for general discussion.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 06:44 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

we all make mistakes but not all are brave enough to admit to them, so kudos to you

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 07:03 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I say NEVER FORGIVE! I say always CONTINUE TO INSULT!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 07:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

*lays hand on Jake's head*

You are forgiven, my son. Go and sin no more.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 08:19 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still can't tell if this is serious or not.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 08:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am thinking it is. I am sure he took my Tinfoil Hat Microwave advice

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 08:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I am thinking it is. I am sure he took my Tinfoil Hat Microwave advice

My main reason for thinking it is..he's all "sorry about my creepy boxing thing" as opposed to "sorry for telling people to slit their throats and that I wanted to murder them" lol. Cuz yeah..it wasn't the creepy boxing fetish that put people off.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 08:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

My sister is bi-polar with anger spikes, it's not easy to easily forgive someone after a rampage but it is possible. Taken me a long time to not take it personally and I've translated that ability with people I meet online, so it's all good in the hood.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 09:41 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
My main reason for thinking it is..he's all "sorry about my creepy boxing thing" as opposed to "sorry for telling people to slit their throats and that I wanted to murder them" lol. Cuz yeah..it wasn't the creepy boxing fetish that put people off.

Oh this is the Boxing Fetish Guy? Ok I got this confused with someone far more deplorable.

Then yeah... FOGIVE....Forgive.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 11:26 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Surtur
I've seen suicide wishings and death threats all over the internet, but honestly, that boxing fetish stuff really is next-level shit.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 12:01 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
I've seen suicide wishings and death threats all over the internet, but honestly, that boxing fetish stuff really is next-level shit.

It's why I think we've fallen victim to a troll rather than an emotionally unstable young man scarred by the likes of 4chan.

Of course it could be legit, who knows. Problem online is no matter how much someone says, or if they say it in all caps, etc. we still truly don't know the tone.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 02:23 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Re: I want to apologize for my past behaviors

Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin
I struggle with anger issues, and am going through a bit of a rough patch right now in life. And I have poor emotional control. I'm sorry if I weirded some of you out with the boxing fetish, I understand if it creeps you out.

Jake you communicate well through art.

You should try your hand at pottery, pencils, paint and sculpture.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 12:51 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: I want to apologize for my past behaviors

Originally posted by shiv
Jake you communicate well through art.

You should try your hand at pottery, pencils, paint and sculpture.

thumb up

This post was full of genuine love. You're a good person, Shiv.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 05:40 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel that love.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 04:02 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

"Every One. Every Thing. Is Beautiful In It's Own Way."

Bobby Womack

Last edited by shiv on Feb 26th, 2017 at 05:36 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 05:34 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnworne

sorry for my behaviour.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 06:01 AM
johnworne is currently offline Click here to Send johnworne a Private Message Find more posts by johnworne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnworne

i like your behaviour

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 06:01 AM
johnworne is currently offline Click here to Send johnworne a Private Message Find more posts by johnworne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote