KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Last time you shiit your pants?

Last time you shiit your pants?
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

Last time you shiit your pants?

I had an accident a few months ago. I was driving around and taking care of errands. I finished my last errand and the shiit feeling hit me. I was about 10 minutes away from my house and I figured I could make it.

I swear I hit every red light on the way back. Everyone was driving slow. The cards were stacked against me.

I made it to the house and almost let it out before I got out of my car. I pinched my cheeks and walked like a mummy up to my door. Got inside the house and mummy walked to the bathroom. As I pulled my pants down it exploded everywhere.

Just everywhere. It was a mess. I had to throw out the pair of levis and underwear I was wearing. Had to throw out the bath rug that was in the bathroom. I cleaned it up well enough so that hopefully my maid wouldn't see it the next day

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 09:12 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

A couple years ago I got norovirus flu and was in the bathroom throwing up my lungs and involuntarily exploded out the ass like whoa. It was just sweatpants, but they were comfortable ones.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:35 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

About 10 years ago. It happened about 2 days after I'd had a spinal fusion surgery. The doctor had warned me it was a possible side effect I might experience.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
I had an accident a few months ago. I was driving around and taking care of errands. I finished my last errand and the shiit feeling hit me. I was about 10 minutes away from my house and I figured I could make it.

I swear I hit every red light on the way back. Everyone was driving slow. The cards were stacked against me.

I made it to the house and almost let it out before I got out of my car. I pinched my cheeks and walked like a mummy up to my door. Got inside the house and mummy walked to the bathroom. As I pulled my pants down it exploded everywhere.

Just everywhere. It was a mess. I had to throw out the pair of levis and underwear I was wearing. Had to throw out the bath rug that was in the bathroom. I cleaned it up well enough so that hopefully my maid wouldn't see it the next day

You have a maid? Nice.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

8 or so years ago, when I was 17. I had a ruthless stomach bug that'd been going on for weeks, maybe even a month at that point, it was awful. Hadn't shat a solid for so long it seemed like a distant memory, an old, discarded way of life. I'd been missing too much college due to being ill so I forced myself to go in one day. It was pissing wet outside, relentless ****ing rain.

On my way to the bus stop, I was unable to hold in a fart that turned out not to be a fart. It wasn't much, but it was enough. I had to clean myself off in the rain using the borrowed raincoat I was wearing. My mate's parents never did get that coat back – I threw it into the bushes, where it belonged. Still went into college too, because there was no way a bit of poo was going to hold me back when I'd already got that far.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:10 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I have inflammatory bowel disease, and this has never happened to me.

Anal sphincter tight af.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:15 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Anal sphincter tight af.

Cool superpower

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:59 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
About 10 years ago. It happened about 2 days after I'd had a spinal fusion surgery. The doctor had warned me it was a possible side effect I might experience.

You have a maid? Nice.

having a maid is great dude. I hate cleaning and she comes once a week and cleans the master, the living room, and the guest bathroom. 70 dollars a week.

a maid combined with a gardner for 85 dollars a month and a car wash service for 50 dollars a month makes life better.

only thing I clean is myself and my dog

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 10:17 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

And you get to say the maid is on vacation if your place is a mess and have it be super accurate.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 10:19 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
And you get to say the maid is on vacation if your place is a mess and have it be super accurate.

never thought about that but that's true

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 10:21 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Could there be anything more terrible feeling in your mind than knowing for certain you're just about to shit your pants?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:56 PM