KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Girls going braless and wearing loose top

Girls going braless and wearing loose top
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Girls going braless and wearing loose top

Okay ladies I understand that bras may not be the most comfortable bin heat. But if you go braless and wear a loose or open blouses it's a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen
Why am I saying this?' cause I just happened to see my classmate's nipples yesterday (she is shorter than me) and almost had the view of another one's today

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 5th, 2018 09:19 PM
HulkIsHulk is online now! Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

i never wear a bra
nobody can force me to do so.

in ontario (cananda) its actually legal for men and women to walk around completely topless. however, the individual shops and stores do have say on policy about service to people. meaning they can refuse to serve you if you have no shirt or shoes or pants. etc.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 6th, 2018 03:04 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

get laid and stop fantasizing/ complaining about bra's

Old Post May 10th, 2018 07:27 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Yeah so you would be okay if your cousin comes to your place and walk around naked

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 11th, 2018 08:21 AM
HulkIsHulk is online now! Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dave_97
i never wear a bra
nobody can force me to do so.

in ontario (cananda) its actually legal for men and women to walk around completely topless. however, the individual shops and stores do have say on policy about service to people. meaning they can refuse to serve you if you have no shirt or shoes or pants. etc.

I could care less if they wore a bra or not, but more in that they should be careful not to flash others

Old Post May 11th, 2018 08:21 AM
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yeah so you would be okay if your cousin comes to your place and walk around naked

why? are you trying to normalize it ?? laughing out loud

Old Post May 11th, 2018 08:23 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Nudity is beautiful.
Society needs to get over their shame of the body and live.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:37 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That'd be awesome. Also, there'd be a lot of akward boners.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 06:37 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 12:51 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 01:40 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Last edited by Nuke Nixon on Sep 12th, 2018 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 03:46 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 03:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I could care less if they wore a bra or not, but more in that they should be careful not to flash others

Geez lighten up, if she wants to be flashing people let her flash.

Unless she's fat. Then tell her to stop it.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 03:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:27 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:28 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:29 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 03:28 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 03:29 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 03:29 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 04:03 PM