KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So an acquaintance of mine died.

So an acquaintance of mine died.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

So an acquaintance of mine died.

Some dude we used to hang out with yeeeeaaaarrrrssssss ago, when I was 15-16 years old, found out he passed from a Heroin overdose.

I don't have that many personal memories of him, but the ones that I do, I hold close to my heart.

RIP, Manny, you'll be missed.

I know its no use posting it here, but this is my venting place kinda, helps me to vent here.

It really does suck. :/

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 01:04 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

That's really sad. Will you go to the funeral?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 02:17 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

(---Pat's you in the back. Sorry for your lose.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 02:42 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

What did he used to get excited about?
Sometimes saying something positive about someone can change his outcome for the better if you believe that.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 02:50 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP to your friend.

It's a weird feeling, isn't it? With someone who isnt't exactly a friend, but wasn't just some random person either. I experienced this when someone I knew and played sports with killed himself.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 05:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Some dude we used to hang out with yeeeeaaaarrrrssssss ago, when I was 15-16 years old, found out he passed from a Heroin overdose.

I don't have that many personal memories of him, but the ones that I do, I hold close to my heart.

RIP, Manny, you'll be missed.

I know its no use posting it here, but this is my venting place kinda, helps me to vent here.

It really does suck. :/
Similar has happened to me a few times, the one I remember most was this guy named Frank from high school, we were school friends, hung out occasionally outside of school, but never really more then that, Saw his a few times after graduation and then nothing. Really nice guy and an all around good person.

About 12-15 years after graduation I read he had died from diabetes related issues, made me really sad. Had planned to go to his memorial, but didn't, really wish I had. Do regret that still.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 06:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I recently lost an old high school friend to an overdose. It's a really weird feeling indeed.
I am sorry for your loss.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 07:47 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote