KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Should we condemn victimless crimes?

Should we condemn victimless crimes?
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Should we condemn victimless crimes?

I welcome you to yet another classic SamZED thread! For those of you who were traumatized by my previous threads I urge you to stop reading and go check some other topics. Less sensitive members can keep reading.

Should we condemn victimless "crimes" or more accurately behaviour?

Lets say I buy a cooled chicken in a supermarket, take it home and then #@%* it... unless i'm planning to cook it and feed it to someone afterwards or I am actively hunting down other people's live chickens... this is a victimless "crime".
Should I become a social pariah and be shunned by everyone for such an act?

For those who answered "yes" here's a follow up question:

What if instead I make a chicken pie out of it and then #@%* that pie?
Is it equelly disturbing to you? Because we universally agree that if you do the exact same thing to an apple pie (American pie) it's considered hillarious. So then what percentage of chicken in a pie is considered acceptable before it goes from funny to creepy?

Thanks for reading. rolling on floor laughing

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 10:33 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

If you're telling people you stick your dick in uncooked meat, then you should probably be shunned and kink shamed. Not sure if it counts as some beastiality necrophiliac crime... Unless you cook it, then it just becomes a ruined meal.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 11:12 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Should we condemn victimless crimes?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
I welcome you to yet another classic SamZED thread! For those of you who were traumatized by my previous threads I urge you to stop reading and go check some other topics. Less sensitive members can keep reading.

Should we condemn victimless "crimes" or more accurately behaviour?

Lets say I buy a cooled chicken in a supermarket, take it home and then #@%* it... unless i'm planning to cook it and feed it to someone afterwards or I am actively hunting down other people's live chickens... this is a victimless "crime".
Should I become a social pariah and be shunned by everyone for such an act?

For those who answered "yes" here's a follow up question:

What if instead I make a chicken pie out of it and then #@%* that pie?
Is it equelly disturbing to you? Because we universally agree that if you do the exact same thing to an apple pie (American pie) it's considered hillarious. So then what percentage of chicken in a pie is considered acceptable before it goes from funny to creepy?

Thanks for reading. rolling on floor laughing
It's ****in weird but I don't really care either way, do what you want.

If you buy it from a supermarket to eat it, whats the difference in what you do with it after its already bought whether it's easy or not.

Now if you're asking if it's wrong for people to shun you because they don't like that aspect, I'd disagree. It's really weird and you're going to get some weird looks for it, which there's nothing wrong with.

Furthermore, an apple is a fruit, a chicken was a living breathing thing that had feelings, could feel pain, and probably went to animal heaven where it watched you **** it's cold lifeless body.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Last edited by Jmanghan on Jan 23rd, 2019 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:16 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
If you're telling people you stick your dick in uncooked meat, then you should probably be shunned and kink shamed. Not sure if it counts as some beastiality necrophiliac crime... Unless you cook it, then it just becomes a ruined meal.
walsh you changed your picture.

This thread has me laughing so hard though, just the concept of someone making casual conversation with a cashier, only to get home sit down and **** a cold chicken.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:18 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote