KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Looks like I'm getting married for a third time on Tuesday

Looks like I'm getting married for a third time on Tuesday
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks like I'm getting married for a third time on Tuesday

I proposed over the phone and when I fly into the African city I'm mainly living in at the moment on Tuesday we will get married. Registry with a proper wedding in June in the UK or France as my spouse to be has a French passport as well as two African ones. Will post a few pics we fly to Dubai on Wednesday guess ita going to be a honeymoon. Funny thing is, when we have kids they will be younger than my granddaughter.

Haha life it's a fun game. I'll be in my 70s by the time this lot grow up... Brilliant!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 09:30 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Congrats, I'm expecting an invite to the reception

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 10:41 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

congratulations whirly

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 11:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Congrats.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 11:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you gentlemen.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 06:29 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Getting quite excited

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 09:02 PM
dadudemon

Congratulations.

Very happy for you, my friend.

What a beautiful moment in your life.

Take care of her.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 09:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Congratulations.

Very happy for you, my friend.

What a beautiful moment in your life.

Take care of her.
Thanks maty, Although I'm hoping given the age difference she'll take care of me lol. She's a shit cook mind. Haha, can't have everything as long as in 20 years she gives me a blow job after cleaning me up and changing my diaper, who cares. She has promised she will!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 09:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Congrats!

Though I think you're a bit insane hitting the reset button on children. You were out, man.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Congrats! Take lots of pictures, mate!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Im sorry you proposed over the PHONE?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 03:40 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

i got married once.
it was terrible

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 05:33 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by rudester
Im sorry you proposed over the PHONE?

That was my initial thought, but that's his third time. At what point do you stop givving a sht about ceremonies. She heard him, right?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 05:49 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by SamZED
That was my initial thought, but that's his third time. At what point do you stop givving a sht about ceremonies. She heard him, right?

Hold on can I put you on call waiting I got another call...lol

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 09:31 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivekmelvin

Congratulation

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 06:16 AM
vivekmelvin is currently offline Click here to Send vivekmelvin a Private Message Find more posts by vivekmelvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

congrats.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:37 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://imgur.com/a/ED8FLXL

Thanks guys, had to delay Dubai, change tickets due to a work situation. But as you can see I am married for a 3rd time. I'm in Dubai April Second now... hey ho. I have a work trip the Ivory Coast before that.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 07:54 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 07:56 PM