KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Had a weird dream about KMC last night.

Had a weird dream about KMC last night.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Had a weird dream about KMC last night.

The whole website was completely revamped, it looked cleaner and more modern, it had an actual background and when there was a forum that had unread posts in it, it glowed gold on the top and bottom, along with the traditional "new". The bell was also updated to look more modern. Just as well the sub-forums were SLIGHTLY transparent and therefore see-through.

Sub-forums were streamlined and certain obscure sub-forums were removed, Foreign Cinema was changed to "All Versus" sub-forum.

The sub-forum panels had a glossy finish with the font really popping out at you.

Smilies was increased to have over 300, the 15 minute editing was removed, but only in certain subforums that didn't involve deep debates, and MODS had the opportunity to add and remove it as they saw fit.

Any type of mod was given permission to ban any type of user from any type of time period. (Meaning no more only "1-month" users could be banned, if they are doing wrong in the correct forum, they got banned.)

Imp and Bada were admins, all of this was done by Raz though. Robtard and DDM were modded. DDM being specifically GDF-only, Robtard becomes a global mod. More mods were added to almost every forum so I can't name them all but those were the ones that stood out.

The background was kinda like a bunch of beautiful white clouds, KMC had a slogan at the top but I can't remember what it was called. The blue was removed almost entiredly, only lines and spaces separated sub-forums. Even the blue at the top of the page was removed, "Killermovies" and everything else at the top had a glossy gold trim around it with a white line going through the letters in between said gold trim. Golden sparkles also came off it, but they weren't animated or anything, only stationary.

Hell even the main website was completely overhauled and included news about every new movie. News about "Alita: Battle Angel", and other current movies and news about future ones.

Then I woke up and then got on here, lol.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:34 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Maybe you're spending too much time on here. Also little disappointed I wasn't in the dream.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:03 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
Maybe you're spending too much time on here. Also little disappointed I wasn't in the dream.
I was only really noticing the changes tbh.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:15 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Re: Had a weird dream about KMC last night.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I had jerked off to Dave_97. it was hot.

like. okay man.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:47 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Re: Had a weird dream about KMC last night.

Originally posted by Dave_97
like. okay man.
LOL

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by walshy

You just admitted you are disappointed another man didn't dream about you.

Giggity.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Anyone dreams of Jmango?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 06:25 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only losers dream of this place

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:08 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

This place doesn’t even dream about itself.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 04:37 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Why the **** doesn't someone take this site over and revamp it outta this ****ING 1998 style?!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 11:59 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote