KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Things you regret posting?

Things you regret posting?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Things you regret posting?

Basically things you regret posting on KMC.

Can be something embarrassing or awkward.

I generally look back on how I talked in 2013 and hate it.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 07:06 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 04:56 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I look at stuff you posted last week and find it embarrassing and awkward

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 06:54 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Probably what got me banned the first time and last. Storm is really hot so it is what it is

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 01:29 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

How hot is she?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 01:37 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stringer
Probably what got me banned the first time and last. Storm is really hot so it is what it is
WB DUDE.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 03:33 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by walshy
I look at stuff you posted last week and find it embarrassing and awkward
Oh, where's the line any more? Well, I got news for you: It's...it's...it's...it's...it's not even on the radar screen! The days of decency and virtue are gone, honey. Bam! Freakin' evaporated like a dingy, stinkin' mud puddle. One-one day you...you...you see your reflection in it, and the next day i...it's a...it's a...it's a damn oil spot on your cracked driveway, staring back at you, mocking you, blah blah blah, knowing the perverted truths that rot in the pit of your soul...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 03:36 AM
Dave_97
Party Dave

most of my posts are full of regret.

even this one.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:11 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no regrets.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:32 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I used to argue that Venom beats classic Juggernaut in a vs forum battle. I regret wasting time arguing about established well-known facts.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:33 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Ditto. I posted some nasty shit and I think to myself god I use to have nasty sex now my sex life is zero. Lol No regrets just growing up.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:07 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
I used to argue that Venom beats classic Juggernaut in a vs forum battle. I regret wasting time arguing about established well-known facts.

Wait, you think Venom can beat the Juggernaut?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragonofthewest
Restricted

Account Restricted

please, can anyone here tell me when abhilegend was banned. coz the mods banned an acc i created this/last week, mistaking me for him purely based on speculation. Apparently the thread i created today in the CBvF, was removed/i cant find it there.
And yes i am familiar with him here. He was an indie guy(i think) with an avatar that depicts superman.

And so i demand an apology from the mods. The acc banned today has the initials: sapphire lion
I might even probably make a thread about this.
AND NO I AM NOT ABHI, LET THE MODS GET THEIR FACTS BEFORE MAKING ABITRARY DECISIONS

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:28 PM
Dragonofthewest is currently offline Click here to Send Dragonofthewest a Private Message Find more posts by Dragonofthewest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Sounds like something abhi would say

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:34 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

shut up abhi

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Dragonofthewest
please, can anyone here tell me when abhilegend was banned. coz the mods banned an acc i created this/last week, mistaking me for him purely based on speculation. Apparently the thread i created today in the CBvF, was removed/i cant find it there.
And yes i am familiar with him here. He was an indie guy(i think) with an avatar that depicts superman.

And so i demand an apology from the mods. The acc banned today has the initials: sapphire lion
AND NO I AM NOT ABHI, LET THE MODS GET THEIR FACTS BEFORE MAKING ABITRARY DECISIONS
The sock checker is a b*tch.

Just take your two month's off like a man and be done with it, abhi. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 06:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You coulda just hide your IP and created a sock and not mentioned this, but you had to come scream "I AM NOT ABHI!".

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 07:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 12:31 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
The sock checker is a b*tch.

Just take your two month's off like a man and be done with it, abhi. thumb up

thumb up It is infallible and always has been!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 12:37 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"and second Greatest Troll after Robtard!" laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 12:41 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote