KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Free The Riv! UnCage the Nuke!

Should Nuke and Rive be UNBANNED!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes. Free The Spam! 8 53.33%
No. Spam is Best in the Can 2 13.33%
Buy Bada some Crusty GrumpHole Creme 0 0%
Quanchi Tucks His Little Penis. He Tucks HARD!~ 5 33.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Free The Riv! UnCage the Nuke!
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Free The Riv! UnCage the Nuke!

Figh the POWAH! Free the UnRightfully Banned!

Buy Bada Some Crusty GrumpHole Creme!

Make the World a Better Place!

Let the Light of the Spam once more Fill the OTF!!!!!

Vote NOW!

Last edited by Flyattractor on Aug 3rd, 2019 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 11:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So Torn between voting for 1 and 4. I gotta be honest.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 11:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

who's riv?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 01:31 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You are a confirmed Racist.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 04:19 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
DRUUUUUUUUGS!!! DRUGS! DRUGS! DRUGS!

thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 05:01 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thumb up Uhhhh I do the put an then I likes to stick my thump up my ass then suck it..Cause shit taste funny...huhuhuhh i do the pot.

You sure do Bashy. You Sure DO!

eek!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 08:05 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Figh the POWAH! Free the UnRightfully Banned!

Buy Bada Some Crusty GrumpHole Creme!

Make the World a Better Place!

Let the Light of the Spam once more Fill the OTF!!!!!

Vote NOW!
With the amount of socks those two have, they will never be banned properly.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 11:19 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

starfly needs his methadone

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 12:17 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
starfly needs his methadone

I bet Bashy knows where all the Free Clinics are in His town...

FREE THE RIV UNCAGE THE NUKE!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 03:40 PM
Stringer

You need more fentanyl in your heroin, fly

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 03:46 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Stringer is a Hypocrite. He spams all most as much as either Nuke or RIV when in the GC.

FREE THE RIV UNCAGE THE NUKE!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 03:48 PM
Stringer

I don’t constantly bump threads and post to myself you silly heroin addicted insect

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 05:44 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So You much like Bada got a Crusty GrumpHole.

Need some Creme?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2019 05:44 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Riv is a ****ing weirdo. His behavior makes no ****ing sense and it's just random and bizarre... I kinda like it, please FREE HIM

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2019 10:43 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Bada can't stand Weird and Happy People. His Grump Hole is Very Crusty.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 05:51 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Banning Riv is the best thing that ever could of happened.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 04:05 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

im confused why nuke was banned
he posted in a lot of threads
but he added content to each one
like, put cat pics in the cute thread and stuff
thats bannable offense?
so weird blink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 08:55 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well lets look at the KMC Rules on SPAMMING And NECROING...

Forum Guidelines & Rules

By using the KillerMovies website and forums, you agree to abide by the following rules and terms of service.

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Posting In The Relevant Forums
A forum this size gets a lot of traffic and a lot of threads. It makes life a lot easier for everyone- both for those trying to keep things in order, and those trying to simply find the threads they want to read- if threads are posted in the correct area.
Check to make sure you are posting in the right place. If opening a thread in the Discussion areas- either the General Discussion or Off-topic forums- check first to see if it would be better posted elsewhere. We have seperate art, TV, video games, music, fiction and- of course!- film areas (including threads for actors) where such topics should be posted. If posting about a film, check to see if that film has its own area before posting in the generic Movie Discussion thread.
If you want to start a role-playing game, please go to one of the role-playing areas and read the rules about doing so there.
Threads posted in the wrong area will be moved but a little forethought can make everyone's life a lot happier

Under 13's
We do not allow the registration for users under the age of 13. This is basically for their own protection and our need to comply with US Law, especially the COPPA.

Multiple Registrations
Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts purposely, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations.

Personal Information
Think before you post or speak: Do you really want to put your address or telephone number on a public discussion forum? We encourage you to keep personal information personal.
In the same vein, do not ask for personal information from others. Discussion forum posts that request members to submit personal information to another party will be removed. If you must give this out for any reason, please do so privately.
Please note: It is a bannable offense to request information on any minors on the board.

Offensive Posts
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however KMC Forums is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!
We generally use the PG-13 rating as a guideline as to what is allowed. If you don't know whether your post falls under the rating, contact a moderator immediately.

Moderators
Moderators are a group of volunteers who help maintain order on the forums. They help enforce the rules and make sure the forums are a fun place to be. Please remember that moderators are humans and not robots and if they make a decision that you disagree with you cannot argue with them in public. Instead contact them privately to resolve the matter, or contact the Administrator.

Welcoming
When newcomers arrive, welcome them to our community. Many of our community's senior members are a wealth of knowledge and have much to share. Help new members learn about how to find information and resources, save time, and how to get involved in the Community.

Controversial Topics
Topics that will cause controversy or hostility between members are not permitted. If you are worried that your topic may fall under this category, then please contact a moderator. The moderators will have final say on what is and what is not allowed.

Duplicate Posting
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on many forums. Duplicate discussions are frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.

Signature Limitations
Signatures are limited to a maximum of 10 lines and may include 1 image (excluding smilies) that is hosted using the Sig Uploader. Links to other forums is not allowed in signatures. If a signature is found to be violating any rules, we reserve the right to remove/restrict the signature.

Copyright
Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the member should not be posted on the discussion forums without the consent of the owner. If such an event occurs, the individual posting the information shall be held solely responsible. KMC Forums shall not be held responsible for member-posted information that may violate copyright law.
Terms of Use
KillerMovies and its assigned agents reserves the right to remove a post which does not relate to the topic being discussed in the forum. In addition, KillerMovies reserves the right to organize discussion forums in order to best serve the majority of our members. For example, narrow-interest or minimal activity topics may, at KillerMovies' discretion, be relocated to a more appropriate discussion forum, or deleted entirely. KillerMovies or its assigned agents also reserves the right to prohibit or delete discussions that are thought to violate applicable law or that may be harmful to other members, the sites that comprise KillerMovies, or the rights of KillerMovies or others. That said, we cannot ensure prompt removal of offending discussion forum posts. We also reserve the right to remove your membership from you should you violate these Guidelines.
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for KillerMovies to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that KillerMovies does not actively monitor the contents of all posted messages and is not responsible for any messages posted. KillerMovies does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of KillerMovies or any entity associated with KillerMovies. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. KillerMovies has the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if it is determined that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately, in fact, we may not edit or delete posts that break our rules at all. We have many time constraints on us and cannot guarantee that we will be able to edit or delete posts that break the rules/user agreement. If you do not agree with this then do not view or register for KillerMovies. Although this Discussion Forum does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at KillerMovies reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless KillerMovies, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We at this discussion forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Use of the site is at the discretion of the Administration of KillerMovies, and that any use may be terminated by the Administration at any time.

KillerMovies is a provider of an "interactive computer service". Postings on KillerMovies are "provided by another information content provider" and not KillerMovies unless posted by the owner. KillerMovies is not the "publisher or speaker" of any posts in the discussion forums unless posted by the owner.

The user agrees as a condition of registering at KillerMovies to be truthful in regard to all information given during the registration process, to use the site as per the instructions, not to disclose his password to others for use, and that the site has a license (permission) for use of anything the user submits or posts to the site.

Spamming... Lets see... Hmmm.... Nope. That aint what either Riv or Nuke was doing....Gee....Oh well Lets look for NECROING...

Hmmm... Not Seeing anything SPECIFICALLY about it...Unless it can be taken for some of the Vague phrasing in the "Relevance" Rule....

Maybe there are some Secret Rules we are unaware of.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 08:59 PM
dadudemon

Unban Riv and Nuke.

They were harmless. Nuke posted some good stuff, at times.

I've always thought Riv was a good dude. I've never had a problem with him.

Nuke is just a chill older guy who has lots of free time.

I think KMC should update its rules because this is no longer a 13+ site, this is a 25+ site with almost no one posting younger than 20 and those younger than 18 shouldn't be on here, anyway. They are all posting on places like Instagram, twitter, snapchat, and reddit, anyway.

Bada can't unban. Also, he was technically enforcing the rules. While I think Bada is enforcing the letter of the rules, this place is too different. Bada, unless someone is spamming threads with "F*ck badabing", you shouldn't ban anyone. Yes, get the assholes who doxx.

Also, Bada, you should quarantine people like Nuke to an 18+ thread where he can post all he wants and also post legit pronz and not that PG-13 stuff where he constantly pushes the edge on it. Most forums I have been a part of had an 18+ subsection to keep all the crap in one area. If you have the power, create a sub-forum in the OTF for Nuke when he gets back. Call it the 18+ section. I always thought the explicit sexual conversations that happened in the OTF were out of place with the 13+ PG-13 rule we had. Seemed odd that you could talk about painting the back of someone's throat by if you post a topless woman, you're in big trouble!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 10:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I can't Comment on when Nuke got Banned for posting "Tranny Porn"
cause I didn't see any of the pics.

I gotta kind of disagree with "Bada is enforcing the letter of the rules" There is plenty of room for debate on that issue.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 10:26 PM