KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Would it be hard to believe an innocent looking upstanding citizen can be a pervert?

Would it be hard to believe an innocent looking upstanding citizen can be a pervert?
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

Would it be hard to believe an innocent looking upstanding citizen can be a pervert?

Would it be slightly/probably hard to believe that someone who's really an upstanding average citizen, looks young and innocent and is usually more sensible can also be a peeping Tom/pervert?

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Aug 23rd, 2021 at 02:02 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2021 01:53 PM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That's what's so great about this world my guy, everyone is a f cking pervert.

How many people are preverted freaks?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 12:34 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Everyone has had a perverted thought in their heads once or twice. Most people don't act on it. Men are all perverted, and women can just be as bad.

Last edited by rudester on Aug 24th, 2021 at 07:23 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 07:14 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

What does looking innocent have to do with being innocent?
Like I stated in my previous post, unless you know the person personally and have seen with your own eyes that they were looking through a window at someone else, without their consent then you shouldn't spread idol gossip. The fact is rumors get started when people like yourself are susceptible to hearing them. Be a man and leave gossip alone.

Who cares if they saw someone naked? What are you like 3? People get assaulted everyday, verbally attacked every day and those crimes are not taken as serious.

Especially in this sexually repressed society that we live in today, where divorce is common. Where long lasting marriages are rare, where people are killing each other because they are miserable.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 07:41 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

You would be shocked at some of the things I've seen. laughing

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 07:53 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I used to watch my sister in the shower, perverted yes, but also curiosity and rampant horniness of a teenager. Get enlightened, this ain't the Puritan Age anymore ya daffy dinosaur.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 10:10 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

That's sick, you truly are disgusting laughing

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 12:34 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Am I the sick one for checking out my sister or is she for letting me in to watch her?

Half sister btw, different Mothers.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 12:54 AM
rudester
Tommy

To much info

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 01:10 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Compared to some people I'm considered sheltered, that's how perverted this world is.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 01:29 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Need a good old full scale nuclear war to purge this despoiled planet with cleansing fire.

Obviously water won't work this time.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 01:31 AM
rudester
Tommy

It's okay I once saw a granny having sex in an alleyway.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 12:41 PM
Tyrannoraptor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
That's what's so great about this world my guy, everyone is a f cking pervert.

How many people are perverted freaks?

(please log in to view the image)
Alright but i've never thought the entire world can also be perverts!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:16 PM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I concede that there are a few exceptions to the rule as it ever was, but if left alone the average human can get very perverse in their spare time, and then you have those dedicated perverts that think it's an art and the suffering of the world is their canvass. And let's not forget the truly gifted born twisted and perverse individuals that people write books about and history will never forget... Tiberius, Nero, Caligula, Marquis de Sade, Joanna of Castile, Ibrahim the Mad...etc.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:46 PM
Tyrannoraptor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I concede that there are a few exceptions to the rule as it ever was, but if left alone the average human can get very perverse in their spare time, and then you have those dedicated perverts that think it's an art and the suffering of the world is their canvass. And let's not forget the truly gifted born twisted and perverse individuals that people write books about and history will never forget... Tiberius, Nero, Caligula, Marquis de Sade, Joanna of Castile, Ibrahim the Mad...etc.

Yeah but who knew if even a kind and considerate person or maybe someone pure of heart can also be a pervert (or sexual deviant) too?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 08:02 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

"Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of man... the Shadow knows!"

Anyone, even that sweet little old lady that feeds all the neighborhood cats and bakes cookies for the mailman, in that innocence lurks a seed of perversity just yearning to grow and think and do all the nasty things we only do behind closed doors or in our mind.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 10:26 AM
rudester
Tommy

Well married men and women cheat all the time, has nothing to do with morality but with opportunity. Nice people can cheat. Sex and monogamy are two different things. Marriage is a fairly new concept and being loyal is even newer, with population growth, more marriages end up in divorce because of choice. The more choices you have the more people's eyes start to wander off.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 02:15 PM
rudester
Tommy

Staying on topic here, even Catholic priests have sexual fantasies.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 02:20 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

They're experts in the field of perversity, they're steeped in it daily in those little confessional booths, listening to the degenerations of seemingly normal people, good church going people pour out their filth and lust upon the priest and in turn that knowledge burns in their minds until they are either consumed by it or by some miracle are able to channel it someplace higher perhaps, having it taken away by ...God?

No, just molest kids, it's easier and it can be forgiven, it can be hidden by the Church, no consequences... in this life.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 02:28 PM
Tyrannoraptor

Then i might be thinking: how can someone so wise and sensible have the intention of becoming a peeping tom or maybe a creep/sicko?!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2021 05:47 AM