KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Person above you Game!

Person above you Game!
Started by: Another_Smithy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (264): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Another_Smithy

Person above you Game!

Its easy just put an arrow ^ to point to you < or you the person above him, then say something about them like this

< Likes the Matrix.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:27 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

OMFG I love this game!
^ Agent Smith fan
< Michelle's Husband
V hates Michelle, and will fall victim to fire arrow in the butt

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:37 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

^Is badass Trunks fan
<Just got shot in the ass with a fire arrow

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:38 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

^crazy bout smith (O NO ANOTHER SMITH!! AHHHHHHHHHH) stick out tongue
<psycho

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:41 AM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

^likes pepsi
<Matrixy like

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:44 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

^Likes dancing fruit

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:49 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Can we make it so you add an arrow to the person under you, use V for down?
^ Damn Obie Trice Fan lol
< ninja
V -gets ninja star in the cheek-

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:50 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

SMITHY DAMN YOU! lol
^ Smithy is Reloaded fan
< Trunks' Brother
V hates fruit and will fight Obie

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:52 AM
LilMimister006

^doof doof
<crazy
\/dooffy doo

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:56 AM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Sure why not if you can arrow something arrow it except > cuz it would'nt make sense.

^Likes da twins

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:57 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

^probably high
<bored

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:58 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

^ Is wrong about me being high
<Is not bored

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:59 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

sorry smithy, i meant Mimi

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 05:00 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

^ Really agent smith clone
< kills agents with his wife
V dead in Matrix World

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 05:00 AM
Another_Smithy

< Is not dead...not yet
^Is a DBZ fan
^Should watch Yu Yu Hakusho

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 05:07 AM
Another_Smithy

^^ got mixed up in the order of the above game
^^Kix ass

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 05:21 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

^wound has healed from fire arrow?
<has never seen Matrix

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 06:52 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

^ Saves from Smithy's shocked anger
< Is best hero ever
V biggest coward ever. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:43 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

^Likes rap.
< blink biggest coward ever
how do you do the down arrow?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:47 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

V, I can't spell it, cuz it's a letter, it's inbetween the C and B.
^ Is right about the rap thing
< Loves rap as much as Michelle's ass alone eek!
V will only fall inlove with the next/person/animal to enter his/her bedroom door. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:49 PM