KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Let's write another screenplay . . .

Let's write another screenplay . . .
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Let's write another screenplay . . .

First lets set some GUIDELINES and see how it works-

GUIDELINES:

Keep it simple, original, and don't submit two posts in a row. In fact, try to let three or four people go before you go again. I'll start it.

"FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE PLANET PART ONE"

EXT. SOMEWHERE IN A DRY DESERT - MIDDAY.

Dry cracks web throughout the desert surface like veins. A black crow struts here and about in the hot sun, pecking at the ground, finding nothing to eat. Off in the distance a rumble is heard. The foreground begins to shake. Dust unsettles from the desert floor as the crow flies off and circles the unstable area from above. A bright amber glow streaks into the dusty sky from below the earth's cracks. The ground shakes even more as one of the cracks opens and the desert splits like the Red Sea. The bright glow increases, and up from the vigorously shaking earth arises, that's right, a dancing banana.
Happy Dance
Okay, now you continue . . . .

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:08 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

cue saturday night fever music

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:10 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

The distant rumbles continue like huge footsteps....
Suddenly towering above the horizon a giant gorrila appears carrying a giant stereo from which the music comes from.
He spies the banana....
The music goes quiet, the banana stops dancing, looks around, sees the improbably large ape, tries to make a run for it....
But alas is not quick enough, the ape siezes the banana and bites off an arm and a leg......

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:21 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow_angel
Torn

The poor banana cries out in agony as the gorilla slowly eats him, enjoying the sweet sweet flavour.
Banana looks up towards the heavens and almost imagins an angel taking him to peace. But Banana snaps out of it to realize the the gorilla has now eaten half his body...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:31 PM
shadow_angel is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_angel a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

laughing out loud die banana die! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:32 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Suddenly the gorilla hiccups and then regurgitates the dancing banana's chewed up body and arms and legs. The gorilla then pukes out another dancing banana, but this banana is all in tact, must have been swallowed whole.

BANANA ONE: Andy is that you?

BANANA TWO: Yes, it's me, Derrek!

Andy picks up the pieces of his damaged brother and begins to reassemble him. All the while, the gorilla sleeps in a puddle of his own vomit. As Andy reaches for his brother's arm, the crow from the beginning flies down and swoops the arm away with its claws!

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 05:53 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow_angel
Torn

Both bananas watch the crow fly away in horror as Derrek frantically runs around with a missing arm. Andy tries to calm him down, but Derrek just can't stop running around. After an hour of this, Derrek starts screaming a high pitched scream and starts runnning around faster. The gorilla starts to get annoyed....

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 05:57 PM
shadow_angel is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_angel a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

"Argh my stomach. I must have eaten something bad!" Tommy (the gorilla) says.
Just then Tommy sees Derrek running round like a demented lunatic.
I'm not putting up with this he says and tries to stamp on Derrek in vain attempt of obliterating him but instead slips on Derreks skin. With an almighty crash Tommy hits the ground causing it to split open....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:59 AM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

An intire colony of dancing bananas looks up through the crack in the ground...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 03:46 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Seeing the murdering gorilla they attack with their lil banana machete's

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 12:36 PM
brownie

"You will reap the power of the banana", one fearless banana screams as he slashes at the gorilla.
"IM HIT", another banana cries..

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 03:56 PM
brownie is currently offline Click here to Send brownie a Private Message Find more posts by brownie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Suddenly, a giant scoop of icecream falls from the sky and lands on all the bananas.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 01:42 AM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

"SPLIT!" (get it?)one banana screams

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 04:55 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

"Yay its raining ice cream" the banana shout whilst still chopping at Tommy "All hail the god of ice-cream!"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 07:01 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

CLOSE UP ON THE GORILLA:

Gorilla: (with a heavy english accent) "I wish I had a silver spoon to to eats all these ice cream and eats all these bananas. The spoon would be mine and only mine and it would be a special spoon indeed!"

The bananas continue chopping at the gorilla, but the gorilla isn't really a gorilla. A loud zipping noise is heard. The bananas look up at the gorilla with sudden curiosity. They realize it isn't a gorilla at all as Backfire 349 climbs out of the gorilla suit holding a chainsaw and wearing a mask made of banana flesh! He pulls the cord on the chainsaw as the bananas scatter in fear.

Backfire: (losing the english accent and speaking in so-cal tounge) "I'll cut you, I'll cut you good, bananas."

Last edited by Tired-Hiker on Jul 20th, 2003 at 07:54 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 07:47 AM
pslice

HE takes the chainsaw and slices all the bannanas to bita as blood splatters all over the place

BACKFIRE
Die you f***ers!

He takes more chainsaws and throws them insanely intot he crowd of screaming bannanas, chisling them down to thier bannany bones, blood splashing forming a river of red. Suddenly, F-15s fly over the area dropping bombs, which seem to not effect BACKFIRE. Suddenly, BACK FIRE takes out uzis and shoot up at the F-15s, sending them crashing down to the surface.

INT. MILITARY HQ

GENERAL
OK. We got a gaint guy killing off all of our bannanas.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:32 PM
pslice is currently offline Click here to Send pslice a Private Message Find more posts by pslice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

GENERAL - Okay, send our top ops to Backfire's house and turn the place upside down until we find something to blackmail him with.

BANANA SOLDIERS - Sir, yes sir.

INT. BACKFIRE'S HOUSE-DAY.

The two banana soldiers quietly break into backfire's house. The bananas are disgusted with the skull candle holders (probably real) on the mantle. They cringe with even more disgust at the furniture made of bones and the couches made of banana flesh rather than leather. The two banana soldiers find a photo album binded in banana flesh as well. They open it and discover the most disturbing photos a banana could ever see.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:40 PM
pslice

Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 10:13 PM
pslice is currently offline Click here to Send pslice a Private Message Find more posts by pslice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Pictures of tortured bananas, dead bananas, women bananas suffering, children bananas crying for help as backfire looms in the background of each picture with his signiture crome plated chainsaw he nicknamed, 'tickle guts'.

One of the banana soldiers named Perry says,

PERRY - "Hmm, he must not work alone. Someone had to take these photos."

The other banana soldier named Anamaria Bombachagalupe says,

ANAMARIA BOMBACHAGALUPE - "These couches make me soooo horny. Let's spread these photos around the room and have sex on them."

Perry is surprised by Anamaria Bombachagalupe's remark. He thinks to himself, "she must be a double agent."

Suddenly a knock at the door is heard . . .

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:02 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Just as Perry is about to open the door there is a huge earthquake and everyone dies!

THE END

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 02:57 AM