KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » SPoiLer

Does this thread rock!?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
No. 4 36.36%
Need a second opinion? 1 9.09%
yes please big grin 2 18.18%
Hell No!! 4 36.36%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SPoiLer
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

SPoiLer

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Welcome, you finally made it. You may be asking yourself, "what is this all about?" Well I'll tell you. You have entered SPoiLer. Hope it wasn't too hard too find. Only a few may enter, and none will leave. Now that you are here, you will always be a part of SPoiLer, even when you think you have left. You responded wisely and highlighted the secret message that few will ever read, because few know how to highlight secret messages, let alone recognize a secret message when presented before them. In SPoiLer, we speak in the binary language of SPoiL. Only those who know SPoiL may enter. Normal type is not recongnized here. You may roam freely and enjoy the vastness of SPoiLer as long as you play by the rules. You know the rules. There are no rules, except one! You must speak SPoiL in SPoiLer or you will be shUNned!!!!!! You will BE VERBalLy COMmAnDED to FEel LoW anD USElesS!!!!!!!!! Enjoy.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 07:29 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:11 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You are not UsIng YOUR ImaGINATiON, PHOEniX!!!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:26 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: sorry... LeT'S vAnQUisH aLL tHOSe wHO reFUse tO boW tO tHE pOWEr oF tHE SPoil!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:29 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I hear something. It sounds like a train. But there are no trains in SPoiLer. What could it be?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:34 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: a mAGic tRAin?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:37 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mmmm. Yes. A magic train. Like the one in Harry Potter 2, but not the one from Back to the Future 3 or Under Seige. What's that smell?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:52 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: that smell is Hagrid's latest mAGiCAl cREAtuRe from the Hogwarts Express!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:01 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hagrid owns the smelliest things, especially in SPoiLer. Okay, SPoiLer makes me tired. California time for me. It's late. It's been quite an adventure, Phoenix. Maybe I'll see you in SPoiLer again, if you can handle the danger and mystery and excitement of it all! Watch out for the train. Warn the others when they get here. G'night.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:18 AM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: hey im entering into spoiler

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:11 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: hEy I+ 1ooks 1IkE sPoI1ER Is a11 Mos+ 1IkE 1EE+ sPEak.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:15 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Spoilerifical! The mods must be kings of SPoiLer because they can put anyone's posts in spoilers

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:19 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I didn't make up SPoiLer. It more or less came to me from I don't know where. If SPoiLer is like anything else, it is pure coincidence. I'm sure if you come here, you will see what SPoiLer really is AnD WHen YOu dO, You wiLL Be tOTallY SPoiLed.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 09:50 AM
Dexx
wingless

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: this is REALLY tiring. selecting all the posts to read
*sighs*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 12:22 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Oh well, it gives you a little something extra to do.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 06:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cool thread i love highlithing these spoilers laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 07:31 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hey they didint put a spoiler over the laughing face sad oh well.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 07:32 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: nope..smilies are not covered

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 08:39 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wow ThIS mY FirsT SPoiL!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 08:56 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hey can I spoil?

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 09:01 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote