KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » BIG BOOBS, are they all that?

BIG BOOBS, are they all that?
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

BIG BOOBS, are they all that?

Personally, I think big boobs are cool and all, but I don't NEED a girlfriend who has huge boobs. I grew up with my mom my sister and my cousin Jani, all women, all with huge boobs, so maybe I'm just used to them. I think fakies are kind of wierd too. I don't want to offend anyone since some on this forum might have them, but why are fake boobs so important to so many people? sick sick

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 09:29 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Wow, Hiker.
You're the first guy I've heard say he doesn't want big boobs on a girlfriend!! I see you don't live in Canada. stick out tongue

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 09:33 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, now, I am wading into untrodden territory here... but is this thread actually meant to be a proper discussion? Because then, odd as it is, it actually belongs in the GDF!

My take: I always thought I would only EVER like small breasts. Then I actrually DID something with a girl, and suddenly my appreciation for all things large increased amazingly! So now I don't think I care, though until I 'try out' small breasts I guess I will not know!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 09:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

blink blink Okay, well I can't take Ush's point of view lol, 17, no girlfriend, no date, never kissed a girl, so I can't say I've DONE OR FELT boobs, but my take, I'll go either way, big, small, medium, as long as she doesn't hate me, and I guess is decently pretty, though I may be talking out of my ass, since all the girls I've ever liked are way out of my league, minus the way I keep myself sane, thinking I'm married to Michelle Rodriguez, but I mean, I don't mark big boobs as the greatest thing in the world, okay their NICE, but not the greatest thing in the world, all you gotta do is see an R-Rated movie. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:23 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

as having handled both... one girl i dated for 6 years has little boobs, she always wanted a boob job and hated her boobs. this other girl who i dated for a year had big ones... physically its all good to me... but the girl who had small breasts would never take her shirt off when we had sex and she didn't like them and that annoyed me... the gilr with the big ones let me play with them all the time and i like that. so what i'm saying is that i perfer self-confidence... i'll take little boobs over small ones if i can at least see them and play with them.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:50 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Okay this topic is depressing me I will go cry now! sad embarrasment laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:57 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Big boobs are VERY overated. This is a case where I think quality is much better than quantity.

Catch 22!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:57 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Me likie big boobies!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:58 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Hey everybody look I moved! laughing out loud Quality over quanity that's pretty good. big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:59 PM
diegocala
Replicant

What moved...down there??

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:00 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Do you have a limit on how many characters can be in your location, I can't put BASEMENT, grrrr!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:01 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Ha! I beat you limit! big grin laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:03 PM
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Not that I check out girls or anything, but my best friend has huge boobs, far too big for her age. Alot of guys, from my experience, would die for a girlfriend like that. Me on the other hand...apparently have Britney Murphy boobs. laughing out loudlaughing

Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:17 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

How cute lily!!!!! You are quite honest! Anyway, big boobs can really be a hassle, on my Cheer Squad there is a girl with really big kahunas! and she can't do some of the stunts, I am able to do! though she gets more attention! lol

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:20 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Oh really Lily? wink How you doin? wink laughing out loud

Kahungas! I haven't heard that in forever! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:21 PM
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Kahunas?!?! laughing out loud
That's priceless!!

I'm okie, J.P, how you doin'? wink

Well it's no doubt she gets more attention.
*Sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh well, I like my boobs. laughing out loudlaughing

Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:25 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Good, goood Lily. stick out tongue

Even if I did try to give a girl with big boobs more attention, for whatever reason, I bet I'D get hit, I quit on it all! stick out tongue -gives Lily new shiny poking stick- wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:27 PM
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Hooraybig grin
*Thwacks J.P as a thank you*

Kahunas...I'm never going to forget that!

Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:32 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

-Note to self never make eye/any contact with girls with large boobs AGAIN, scratches head- Grrr thwack me stick out tongue

Hehe Kahunas, -fakes putting arm around Lily- stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:34 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

lol, yes it is the lady word for breast.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:34 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote