KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Arnold for Prezz.

Arnold for Prezz.
Started by: JRatT12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JRatT12

Arnold for Prezz.

Ok so how many of you live in California and are going to be voting for Arnold as governor? (You KNOW he is going to run)

I am!!! I hop many of you come to join me at the pulling station so we can get reed of that Ass hole Gray Davis

I just hop he doesn’t get killed he did marry into the Kennedy family you Know and with the Kennedy curse…

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 02:44 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

I dunno, i may vote for him.. I don't supprt gray davis's removal, but i think he's done a poor job and he should be willing to step down voluntarily, but not may politicians give up power or ter easily ow withour a fight....I would never vote for gray davis again, and I think his political career is over..But i dunno, I would like to vote for arnie, I'm not sure if he's the best guy for the job, but Im not sure who is..I am curious to see how ell he will do and people seem to think he is stupid due to his accent (ignorantly), but he's a bright guy even says bill o reily, surprisingly. Unfortunately, part of the cali crisis was there before gray, but frankly even thought nobody can cure it single handedly, i think more could have been done, not enough was done, and gray appears to not have what is takes, or he waits to long to act... Right now, grey should take some action, or step down. I would be willing to vote for arnie

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 04:05 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobrn12

If I still lived in CA I would vote for him. But nope I have to live in michigan now.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 04:20 AM
Leobrn12 is currently offline Click here to Send Leobrn12 a Private Message Find more posts by Leobrn12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

Eh Arnie cant be president dudes, you have to be born in the US for that, dunno about arnie as govenor, i also want him to act so hows that gonna fly?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:04 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

i know he cant be president but i think he would make a good govenor i dont know about the acting thing i guess if he was govenor we would see no more arnold movies. THAT WOULD SUCK

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:26 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i guess i'll supprt him

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:58 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

DONT! otherwise no arnie in t4!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:20 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

i wanna see t4 true lies 2 , hmmm and many others, predator vs alien and arnie in a cameo heck i dunno but if he is governor of california hows that gonna happen eh ???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:03 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

xactly

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 04:44 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

Maybe it would be better if he waited till he was to old to act…but I don’t know if that’s ever going to happen

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:38 PM
alic88
Barzakh

lol

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:28 PM
dulobast25

His life goe beyond us so i guess i'll support him in whatever he does. and if sam elliot aint too old to act, arnold aint

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:03 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

sam elliot isnt an "action" star, clint eastwood still acts and directs but how belivble is he gonna be as dirty harry 5...70 year old clint running down sthe streets of ny shouting go ahead punk make my day??
arnie will still act but there is only so much he can do, he has slowed down aging, good exercise does that, however you can nver stop the inevitable, to quote arnie from t3 "humans inevitably die" they also get old and only a miracle can stop the process. However yes i do wanna see arnie in t4 smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:23 PM
alic88
Barzakh

get real people. arnold as governer of california? no way

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 04:34 PM
chica16
chica

i don't know about him being gov... i dont live in cali though so it don't matter what i think lol

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:17 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Well arnold is much smarter than most people think.. and hey ronald regan as president..no way...jesse venutra as senator? no way..(that thinking needs to stop) Arnold is more that qualified, frankly.. and he is more intelligent than gray davis (' live in cali) Arnold was a millinare before ever entering films...want any more proof?

Sorry skule, all that said, stuntmen do the heavy action anyway and so it doens' apply here and the 101 has never needed to move fast.. the reverse is true..look at the interviews..the slowed the 101 moves, the more convincing..small people move quick, powerful things move . slow..and that goes with the story..it prevents arnie from looking silly.
anyways, the question isn't if arnie can do it on his death bead at age 100, it's whether or not with today's makeup and special effects and with arnies ability to stay fit and ripped and with stuntmen if arnie can convincingly do another .. tha answer regardless of what chica thinks is yes.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 08:11 AM
JRatT12

He is running no more stupid Gray Davis. NO more crape democratize GO ARNOLD TERMINATE THAT DEFICIT

Last edited by JRatT12 on Aug 7th, 2003 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:29 AM
alic88
Barzakh

i hope he doesn't win coz then: say bye bye 2 terminator4

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 06:47 PM
dulobast25

f u c k republicans, but i'm voting for arnold.. in this case it is the right choice and i wish arnie luck a movie doesnt come before his carreer or the future of california

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 10:27 AM
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

I just decided to annoy everyone and move the last thread i could post on up to the top. Enjoy yourselves smile

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 12:05 AM
Frosty Beverage is currently offline Click here to Send Frosty Beverage a Private Message Find more posts by Frosty Beverage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote