KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Paranormal:The Truth is out there.

Paranormal:The Truth is out there.
Started by: wicker_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wicker_man
V.2

Paranormal:The Truth is out there.

Has anyone had a paranormal experience or do you have a view on the paranormal it is a subject often frayed upon due to the fact that it cannot really be explained. All views welcome.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:28 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

www.sfogs.com that has lots of paranormal stuff including pics(some suddenly move which is realy scary)

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:31 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Cheers for that link i shall certainly check it out.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:33 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
holdenhsvgtsr
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool site

spookey my one true love
LegolasIsMyManaquabarbie girl

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:35 PM
holdenhsvgtsr is currently offline Click here to Send holdenhsvgtsr a Private Message Find more posts by holdenhsvgtsr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

ur Korri's b/f?

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:38 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
holdenhsvgtsr
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah y

spookey my one true love
LegolasIsMyManaquabarbie girl

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:41 PM
holdenhsvgtsr is currently offline Click here to Send holdenhsvgtsr a Private Message Find more posts by holdenhsvgtsr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

just wondering

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:43 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 12:25 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

your avatar is sooooooooo freaky messed

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:25 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

paranormal events are the only things that really scare me

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:45 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

ditto

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:57 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

parranormal rocks it really makes me think and thats hard

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:58 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

I had an unexplainable experience once...i think. But im not sure if i was dreaming or awake. confused very weird.

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 03:06 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

need to study them more..never happended to me but to friends yeah....freaky !

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 03:25 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I'm waiting for my first paranormal experience, much in the same way I'm waiting for my first sexual experience.

hmmmm.....

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 04:53 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

I don't recall any paranormal stuff I've ever lived but I can say that my mind has played a few tricks. One example per many - I had this padlock from highschool which I forgot the no. He was sitting in my tool box for like 15 years. I dreamt of a girl I knew back in high school. We were talking as I opened my locker. When I woke up I had the numbers in my head, yup, they were the right ones.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:01 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mystical forces.... The paranormal thread!

Do you believe outside forces influence you in your life? Do you believe others can shape your life using Power we can't understand or define? Have you tried prayer or magic to alter your circumstances?
Have you seen a miracle or a ghost? Something you can't explain......

Please tell us about it. Have you communed with the dead? Seen a U.F.O? Better still been abducted?

Do you believe in lucky charms or the power of prayer? Have you experienced a precognitive flash? Read someones mind? Had your mind read?

Do you believe in the paranormal? Do you know anyone who you think is a spiritual vampire? What's the weirdest thing you've experienced?
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Dexter_Morgan on Oct 14th, 2007 at 11:33 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:27 AM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This isn't a serious thread, is it?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:48 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Re: Mystical forces.... The paranormal thread!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zebedee
Do you believe outside forces influence you in your life? Do you believe others can shape your life using Power we can't understand or define? Have you tried prayer or magic to alter your circumstances?
Have you seen a miracle or a ghost? Something you can't explain......

Please tell us about it. Have you communed with the dead? Seen a U.F.O? Better still been abducted?

Do you believe in lucky charms or the power of prayer? Have you experienced a precognitive flash? Read someones mind? Had your mind read?

Do you believe in the paranormal? Do you know anyone who you think is a spiritual vampire? What's the weirdest thing you've experienced?
(please log in to view the image)

Why the **** did you bump a thread that nobody cared about 4 years ago?

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 01:14 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

there are no ghosts and no UFO's.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 01:15 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote