KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » my doggie bubbles needs help!

my doggie bubbles needs help!
Started by: dulobast25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dulobast25

my doggie bubbles needs help!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 03:11 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

What is it?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 07:12 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

My dog is sick and has kidney damage diegocala

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 07:44 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

i had a golden retriever once... spencer was his name... best dog ever. he went to the end of the driveway and got me the paper, he slept in the bed with me (most of my girlfriends didn't like it, but dogs are more loyal, so he got to stay) but he got some kind of cancer and when i took him to the vet they wanted to operate... i did love the dog, but he was only a dog and spending $800 on a dog seemed a bit ridiculous. he now has a great spot in the backyard of my parents house next to all the other dead animals i at one time owned.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 07:53 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

(please log in to view the image)
shame!

Last edited by Dexx on Aug 1st, 2003 at 08:11 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:07 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Can anyone help? I can't thro in the towel yet.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:15 PM
Dexx
wingless

eeek..you already spent 5000 dollars on her?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:21 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Damn. Now I'm said. I'm an animal lover, and used to have a dog just like that. I don't of anything I can do to help however.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:27 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Sorry for you but I would shoot that dog. I am not against pets and I have several dogs, I love them all but there is NO way I would spend $5000 on one! It's a DOG, that's it...

Nice idea though, but I like tuna not SPAM wink

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:31 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

awh..we should at least be tolerable with this kind of spam...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:38 PM
happy kine
mirth maker

i don't want to be mean or rude, but there are dogs, healthy dogs, being put to sleep every day... in the thousands i'm sure... does no one care about the healthy dogs? put your dog to sleep and get a new one. i'm going to catch some flack for this but i think it has to be said. i was very sad when my dog died (he was only 6) but i did get over it.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:45 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

This is not spam. Im not spamming anybody....I promised myself i would not give up this time. I have lost dogs before. I think whoever told me to shoot the dog is being insensitive. Well, whoever can help even with as little as 5 or 10 dollars, I would appreciate it. Shed on dialysis right now and i'm going up to see he. I need to get her stablilized. I mangaed to find her mother and little sister and i hope they would be willing to do a transplant. I care about healthy dogs..but to me that's like only caring for the healthy humans and no the sick humans..in parallel it is the came difference.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 09:24 PM
diegocala
Replicant

I was not trying to be insensitive, and for that I apologize, but I said that is what "I" would do, and I stick by that. IMHO dogs and people should not be treated the same way, a sick human is a sick human and should be taken care of...but they are usually not... which is sad in itself
My whole point is a dog is a dog.
I am 36 and have had 6 dogs in my life, all I loved and they all made me very sad when they died
But unlike humans that die, I bought myself a new one and started the process over again. Then shared the love and experiences that the previous dog taught me with the new one.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 09:48 PM
dulobast25

is anyone willing to help?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 10:05 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Sometimes its cruel to prolong the life of loved pets when after all of the, what is sometimes harrowing, treatment they still have no quality of life. Sometimes you gotta let it go. I know I'll be devastated when my Labrador goes but its part of lifes natural cycle!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 10:40 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

The link dead-ends at eBay...sorry bubbles sad
From reading these posts I wished I had gotten here earlier, what's going on? $5000 on a dog? I must be reading that wrong??
What's wrong with the poor guy? If he swallowed a diamond, just be patient he will push it through.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 11:40 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
minnie
Junior ******

my dog had some liver disease, he died at 17 years old

"All parents damage their children, It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair."

-Mitch Albom

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:20 PM
minnie is currently offline Click here to Send minnie a Private Message Find more posts by minnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

my comp wont upload that addy. whats up with your dog??

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:43 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote