KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Tired Hiker's Camp Fire.

Tired Hiker's Camp Fire.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Tired Hiker's Camp Fire.

This is where you can come and sit round the ol' camp fire and tell a true story about your life. Then, everyone gets to make fun of you and we all laugh at you and eat smores. Okay, my turn.

I just found out that my ex girlfriend is back with her old boyfriend who was abusive to her. I'll never understand it and it's a hard one to swallow. I don't even know why I am telling you all this, but I guess I deal with pain in strange ways. Okay, now let me have it. Anything goes.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:12 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

eh, F her then... get with sumbody better.

my story... my ex who cheated on me 6 times before we "offically" broke up claims 2 have changed his ways yet he still wants a "3some" with him and his "friend who's a girl" :rolls eyes: gawd... i dont kno. ok lauff...

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:14 AM
Catastrofic Luv is currently offline Click here to Send Catastrofic Luv a Private Message Find more posts by Catastrofic Luv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You couldn't get laid if you had a hundred dollar bill hanging out of your zipper. (see how this works? don't be nice to me, bag on me) big grin

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:16 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

aww but thats mean. lol. hmm... well... thats cuz... u r such a nice pretty boy... us girls want the thugs.. duh dumb@$$... better?

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:17 AM
Catastrofic Luv is currently offline Click here to Send Catastrofic Luv a Private Message Find more posts by Catastrofic Luv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yesssssssssssss! That's what it's all about. Good one. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:19 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Haha!stupid Hiker! ok my turn,my friend got shot a while back

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:21 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

yah well it was ur fault for not stepping in front of the bullet f*cktard. laughing out loud this helps. smile

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:22 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, you stupid idiot. Always take the bullet for a friend. Points and laughs at Obie.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:24 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

I have a story .......k here goes......there is this really hot guy named Marco at my school...he is amazing.but he has a really bad reputation of being a "pimp" ,anyhow it didnt matter to me all i wanted was to kiss him cuz he is so beautiful...so anyway after a game i went to cheer for there was gonna be an afterparty at his house...so we went and there we were having fun...i decided to ask himout and i did then he said to go to his room...there he told me not to expect much from him cuz he wasn't very experienced....i couldnt stop lauging...to think this was the sex god of our school....although i am very happy with him right now!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:24 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

haha!stupid pimp cant even kiss

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:26 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

ROTFL!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud man, im seriously lauffing hard at that one... wow. that shit sucks... even though im sure there is nothing better at my school i dont date "school boys" anyways... rotfl!!!! haha that one was great!!!

Created by Godshinto

Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You skank! laughing out loud (that was to butterfly)

ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

1 time,a guy i knew bought pimp hat

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:28 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

HEY HE'S LEARNING! wink stick out tongue

she's miss california <3

CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

hahaha. wow. dont u feel special?

Created by Godshinto

ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

who's learning?

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:29 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

IM NOT A SKANK tired hiker........i just like pleasure (not that kind ..innocent pleasure) from really beautiful guys! jealous you can't get laid tired hiker!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:29 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by ObieTrice 26
1 time,a guy i knew bought pimp hat

Dude, that is so dumb OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! Dork!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud eek!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:30 AM
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

haha, yah he is isn't he? we should gang up on him!! haha.

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:30 AM
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

quote:
Originally posted by ObieTrice 26
who's learning?

obviously not you. haha.

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:31 AM