KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So Hot!!

So Hot!!
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

So Hot!!

How hot is it with you? we are 37 degrees here, and im about to go swimming!! yay!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:16 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

It is 110 degrees (f) here! Swimming is all we can do! But you have to wear shoes all the way up till you jump in!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:14 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Phoenix you must have meant in 37 degrees celsius, its like 60 out here, its so crappy outside, of course what do you expect this is Washington

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:21 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
Originally posted by diegocala
It is 110 degrees (f) here! Swimming is all we can do! But you have to wear shoes all the way up till you jump in!
Wow I am from Arizona too...We are going to get to about 113 degrees today..To bad I have no pool sad

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:37 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Re: So Hot!!

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
How hot is it with you? we are 37 degrees here, and im about to go swimming!! yay!
You are very lucky to have temps like that

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:39 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Oh, you need a pool jester! Go to the waterpark out there, I like that place...forgot what it was called though!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:40 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Man I have to learn Ferheint (sp) messed
Well here (Lisbon) its about 30 (c) now but its night. During the day it went to 40 (c) and very dry!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:00 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I like hot before cold **** cold hot is awesome u can do alot more things in the heat then the cold

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:00 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think I can do more things in the cold. But then cold her its about 15degrees (c).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:02 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

101 degrees.....80 to 90 % humidity. sad no thumb down wacko

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:45 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Fan

its around 10-18 c, i live in aus, 1 month till spring, i hate winterAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:44 AM
Freddy Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
I think I can do more things in the cold. But then cold her its about 15degrees (c).

thats usual british summer!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:25 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

lol

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:34 PM
bigbadbike2
Hitman

90, 90
90 degrees (f)
90 + % humidity.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:03 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

im not even sure if it gets to 30 degrees(celcius) here...

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:06 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Where is here Obie?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:07 PM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Canada big grin

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:08 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

in Edmonton,Alberta

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:09 PM
Nefertite

Smile Strange thread

Well, today is 11th of August but it was cloudy. It was about 20 degrees (C).

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:17 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Lol Havent a clue either stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:19 PM