KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » all bout u

all bout u
Started by: must_kill_Santa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

Cool all bout u

coz i dont no bout well any of u heres where u can write all bout urself so that u get to no people ill go first

ok im a girl and im 13 my name is Katherine but all my friends call me Kay i live in Lancaster thats in England I want to be an actress when i grow up or if that doesnt work then i want to work for MI6 (cool little me)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:58 AM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

This belongs in the Off-topic.
Moving--moved.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:51 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

laughing out loud Thats all you need to know about Kes. She has power and she's not afraid to use it. laughing out loud

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:17 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

my name is Michelle, i'm 14. i live in The Netherlands (Amsterdam) i am 5'9" brown hair brown eyes, i play the drums, and i really wanna learn how to skateboard. and when i'm older, i either wanna be an actress, pro drummer, physchologist or a writer.

To see what you see
When you look at me
Cuz I could've lived your life instead...
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:22 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I play the drums too. big grin

Im 6 foot 2
kind of blonde (look in the pic thread and decide yourself)

Grey eyes

nose, mouth ears.....the usual

wanna know sumthin else just ask.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:26 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

how long you been playin drums for?

i've been playing for about almost 3 years. big grin

To see what you see
When you look at me
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:26 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

big grin

Ok.
I'm 20. My name is Ana. I'm a girl. My ugly pic is in the "What do you look like thread" ( http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2 ) The meaning of my nick is in the "What does your name mean" thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2 )
I'm from Lisbon (Portugal in Europe stick out tongue )
I love the x files and everything related. (I know its over sad )
And movies wink Also like x-men and Storm (DUH!)
Anything else? Just ask smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:27 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

mustkillsanta, I am sure you MEANT to say you are 14, the minimum registration age for this site...

Well, I am Mike, I am 25 (nearing 26 with alarming speed), you can see SEVERAL pics of me in the relevant thread, I am from the UK, I am recovering from serious illness and I spend my spare time (that is ALL my time) on the computer, role-playing, or writing. And I am tentatively looking for a job.

drumsgirl13, could you not be a drummer/actress who writes in her spare time, with a psychology degree?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
drumsgirl13, could you not be a drummer/actress who writes in her spare time, with a psychology degree?

lol I agree! There are several portuguese actress with psychology degrees. There are also several actors that write and direct. And of course one can alwyas start a band smile

Good luck girl smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:39 PM
Dexx
wingless

hmm..ush's name is mike...didn't know that. interesting to know.
My god ppl...you shouldn't give personal information just like that...
well..i guess my name won't hurt telling. My middle name is Alex...the one you can pronounce probably..stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:45 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I thought it was generally known I am a Mike around here...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

You guys worry so much about info!
What I said is nothing. I'm not giving my address messed
Whats your 1st name like Dexx?

Last edited by Kes on Aug 12th, 2003 at 01:50 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:47 PM
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

haha, thanks. i've got a lot ahead of me. i write stories and poetry, and i wish i was in a band, but no one asks me and none of my friends play any instruments. and i'm in drama, and i'm really interested in physchology, but if i want a degree for it, i'm ganna have to study hard!

To see what you see
When you look at me
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, that's kinda the way it is with degrees! I'd ask you. If I lived near you, could play anything and wanted to. Ummm... ok, that's quite a few barriers.

Kes! Don't ask Dexx for his first name, he is right, I really will NOT be able to pronounce it!

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:49 PM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I thought it was generally known I am a Mike around here...

i didn'y know apparently... rolling on floor laughing
quote:
Originally posted by Kes

Whats your 1st name like Dexx?

dragos stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:49 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ush> lol

Dexx> For real? Your 1st name is Dragos blink Its def. different smile
Where are you from? Well I can read it but its probably wrong.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:52 PM
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

lol, if you went to my school (and you were my age, for that matter) you probably wouldn't ask me cuz all the kids in my school are snobs. not that i'm saying you are a snob, i'm saying if you stayed long enough in my school you'd probably learn from them and become one.

To see what you see
When you look at me
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ooh no, not really part of the crowd at school, me... too busy being ill.

(Is staring at drumsgirl)

I am waiting for the trick...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:55 PM
Kes
Philie

Now I'm lost blink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:56 PM
Dexx
wingless

i'm from romania, kes

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:56 PM