KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ren and Stimpy.....

Ren and Stimpy.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ren and Stimpy.....

I love ren and stimpy, but I cant find them anywhere on tv. are they still on? if so, on what station and what time?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 06:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I loved that show I would watch it all the time!!

Yeah it still comes on, since I don't know your state can't say an exact channel. But do you know which channel you guys get Spike TV? Its on there, hope that helps!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 06:52 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i laugh my ass off at the tasteless humor.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 06:54 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's advertised here(in North Carolina) at 11:30 on Nick Toons, but every time I go to watch it, it's Rugrats....even though the channel guide says Ren & Stimpy....

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 03:46 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

i love that show! even though it's all about brains and guts, it still cracks me up more than ever!

To see what you see
When you look at me
Cuz I could've lived your life instead...
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:18 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
It's advertised here(in North Carolina) at 11:30 on Nick Toons, but every time I go to watch it, it's Rugrats....even though the channel guide says Ren & Stimpy....

That sux... them jomofo's up and tell them to fix it

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:22 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

where do u live jedi i live in new england and its on allll the time on spike TV ( just turned into spike from TNN ) but yeah its on evrey monday on spike.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:45 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

wow.. this is creepy.. i just posted in fave old school post or whatever and wrote ren and stimpy.. then i find this..

yeah.. I LOVE that show.. big grin

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:57 PM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Ren and Stimpy was cool,i still watch it sometimes,i am surprised that it was made by Nicklodeon cuz Ren and Stimpy's humour seems more...senseles and violant and maybe even the show was a bit more mature then their other stuff (by mature i mean that it almost seems like at was aimed at an older audience)i heard that Nicklodeon didnt like the show to much cuz it was to violant and stuff like that, an episode actualy got banned cuz it was to violant!

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:09 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

I beilive that.. They have a show with Ren and Stimpy on Tnn.. well they use to.. and it was MENT for older viewers.. haha

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 06:48 PM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Ren and Stimpy was cool,i still watch it sometimes,i am surprised that it was made by Nicklodeon cuz Ren and Stimpy's humour seems more...senseles and violant and maybe even the show was a bit more mature then their other stuff (by mature i mean that it almost seems like at was aimed at an older audience)i heard that Nicklodeon didnt like the show to much cuz it was to violant and stuff like that, an episode actualy got banned cuz it was to violant!

So, you're saying it was violent? big grin

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:17 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ren and stimpy was the sickest cartoon i've seen. very gross. I loved it big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 08:12 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, the grossness is what made it great.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:04 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I thought 'Log' was pretty cool, an' what was that superhero's name? He was made of frenchtoast or somethin'? That was a great show

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:12 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Powdered Toast Man!!!!

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:23 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Yeah him!!! He was cool big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:29 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ren, holding a bar of soap: "oh, my lovely ice cream bar." he eats the soap!!!! space dementia!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:11 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

i liked Muddy Mudskipper big grin

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:14 AM
Killer
Glampire

Oo i miss that damn show..

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:31 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

I hate the new Ren & Stimply Show. Its dry and very boring.

IMO the old Nicklodeon cartoon had more style. This new show is just full of tired old gags.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:12 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote