KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Liberty X: Roleplaying

Liberty X: Roleplaying
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberty X: Roleplaying

Liberty - Xtreme

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 01:30 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Knight walked in. "Hello?"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:39 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

A voice came from the corner of the room. "Who are you?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:12 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Rowan Reynolds son of Wolverine and Deathstrike."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:20 PM
Arggie
Whatever.

"And I'm Argyle Donovan. You may call me Titan if you wish." The girl in the corner seemed frightened as she clutched her doll. "Was wrong lass?"

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:29 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

From out of the dark corner, the small girl crawled towards the light from the open door. a few feet away from Rowan and Titan, she slowly rose.

Looking at them, as though looking through them into their souls, she rsponded, "Hello," quietly. After looking at Rowan a few seconds longer, she nodded, and slowly turned. "My name is Kara. Kara Johnston." As she walked away, the holes in her torn clothes revealed scars and scratches.

For a few seconds, none of them said anything. Then, suddenly, Kara whispered, "Your the first outsiders i've seen. why are you here? did he call you?"

Last edited by fungrl515 on Aug 29th, 2003 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:31 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Nice going."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:32 PM
Arggie
Whatever.

"The girl's seeing things."

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:33 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Turning back around, Kara said "I can hear you. i'm not seeing things, right Susie?" she said, looking down at her doll.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:35 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You must come with us."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:35 PM
fungrl515

Looking up, Kara stared at the two men. "What? Why? Did he say i should go? What do you want with me?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:37 PM
Arggie
Whatever.

"Yeah sure lass, he said you should go.." Titan lied as he grabbed the girl by the wrist and pulled her toward the door as she dragged her feet..

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:38 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You're not safe here."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:39 PM
fungrl515

Sparked by this forceful action, Kara screamed. "What? What are you going to do? not again! Please, i've learned my lesson! Oh please! I've had enough!"

Continuing to escape, she said, "I know what you're going to do! You're like all the others! please let me go!"

As she realized this didn't help her, she screamed once more. "Let go of me now!"

In a flash of light, the young girl disappeared, only to be replaced by a woman.

Last edited by fungrl515 on Aug 29th, 2003 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:41 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Listen a man after you and I'm here to protect you."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:43 PM
Arggie
Whatever.

"She's a devil!!" shouted Titan.

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:45 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Ah Shut up."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:48 PM
fungrl515

"I'm not a devil. I know a man is after me, but that does not mean i need your help. I know you are not allied with him, but that does not make us friends. I fear that next time we meet, we may not be as friendly. Good night, Rowan and Titan."

With another flash of light, Kara escaped, leaving the other two in terrible nightmares.

After escaping from the building she was held captive in for so many years, the woman disappeared and Kara returned. "I'm sorry i had to do that, but as long as he's after me, i can trust no one.

Last edited by fungrl515 on Aug 29th, 2003 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:51 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'm with Liberty-X, we protect good mutnats and fight evil and we need you."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:54 PM
fungrl515

Hearing Rowan's voice echo in her brain, Kara cried softly. "Why? Why did it have to be like this? Why can't have have any friends? I'm sorry. I want to be your friends, but as long as he's after me, i can not befriend or care for anyone."

sending her message to Rowan, Kara slid into the shadows where she slept, crying about the memories she had that had tormented her her whole life.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:57 PM