KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Xmen RPG

Xmen RPG
Started by: Michelle_Drake

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Michelle_Drake
Human...Duh

Xmen RPG

ok all u people

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 02:17 PM
Michelle_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Michelle_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Michelle_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

do we start?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 03:24 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michelle_Drake
Human...Duh

ya wen ever u want

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 03:25 AM
Michelle_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Michelle_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Michelle_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~what's the plot?~

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 03:58 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michelle_Drake
Human...Duh

were in the mansion and humans come and attack.........

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 05:08 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

~sounds alot like plagerism... lol~

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 05:43 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michelle_Drake
Human...Duh

no its not sopporst to be like that more like .............. they try and capture mutants or
somthing

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 06:43 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

~like the movie...~

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 07:03 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~ok~

Karen ran around dodgeing tranqs that were being shot at her. She wandered wut the reck were these guys and wut were they doing here. All she knew was they were defintly(sp?) humans.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 08:44 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michelle_Drake
Human...Duh

ya right

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:53 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~come on peeps start rp~

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 02:32 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what's the plot and whose doing what in this game?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 09:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WillUEvrGiv^
Stealthing to you

Will runs around trying to hide from the humans. They were coming to attack, and they were armed...

With machine guns

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 10:52 AM
WillUEvrGiv^ is currently offline Click here to Send WillUEvrGiv^ a Private Message Find more posts by WillUEvrGiv^ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

Shane ran out his door and saw three men prowling down the hall with large guns, they spoted him and one shot. Shane gasped and the tranq went right threw him. Then then others began to shot. Shane ran back into his room but threw the wall. He stood there waiting for him. He could hear their thoughts, they where fare apart from one another, he went for the one farthest away. The military man fell to his knees and fell against the wall, blood ran from his mouth. The other two never noticed, then one stock his arm around the door and threw a knife, it hit Shane in the right arm. Shane drowned and pulled it out, the cut quickly healed shut, and Shane waited for the guy to jump in, but a gernade poped in the room. Shane jumped back and lifted his hand in the air, it flew back into the hall. *BAM* There was one man left, Shane figured screw it after hearing a scream from downstairs, he fell threw the floor and in another room he was in, four girls. He yelled to them, and he dashed out of the room and had them follow him..................

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:10 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I think Im in this one too

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 08:58 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michelle_Drake
Human...Duh

Michelle ran out. Out of the Mansion she could not stand them, barging in and attacking. What did we do to deserve this. Well we did many things but this.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:04 AM
P¥®¤
Pyro

~Can I be Pyro but as a Student totally difeying the X-men rules...~

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:50 PM
P¥®¤ is currently offline Click here to Send P¥®¤ a Private Message Find more posts by P¥®¤ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P¥®¤
Pyro

~Actually sorry no can do cya around~

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:52 PM
P¥®¤ is currently offline Click here to Send P¥®¤ a Private Message Find more posts by P¥®¤ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Partingsorrows

If it picks up I will be Logan...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 10:54 PM
Partingsorrows is currently offline Click here to Send Partingsorrows a Private Message Find more posts by Partingsorrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

ill be gambit

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:57 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote