KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » The Pirates of the Caribbean sequel is back!! HAVE EVEN MORE FUN!

The Pirates of the Caribbean sequel is back!! HAVE EVEN MORE FUN!
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Laugh The sequel is back!! HAVE EVEN MORE FUN!

Jack lay on his bed in the capitan's quarters. Any minute now cotton's bloody arse parrott was going to intrude upon his restful slumbers. And alas, his dreading occured. In through the window flew a colorful parrott.
"SQWAK! PEICES OF EIGHT! SQWAK!"
"AK! leave you bleeding pigeon excuse for a parrott."
"PEICES OF EIGHT! PEICES OF EIG-" Jack swatted at it, sending it flying through the window. As he stood up his head started pounding.
"AHH! I must have been drunk last night." he looked in his bed a girl lay there with blonde hair wrapped in the sheets. He was startled and jumped back a little.
"Must have been very drunk indeed." He woke her up she got dressed and Jack showed her off the ship. He looked around at the "Jolly Roger." it wasn't exactly the Black Pearl but for all he knew about the Pearl it was still stuck on the rock off of the Grand Caymen. He chuckled as he thought about his previous trip. Elizabeth came waltzing down in a pretty little dress and high heels Will was following close behind.
"Good morning Jack." Elizabeth smiled.
"Good morning Ms. Swann, Will."
"actually it is soon to be Ms. Turner." Jack looked at them and smiled brilliantly.
"A Wedding?" he considered this, sure Will wouldn't be able to come on any voyages with him any more but hey, drinks all around.
"We're here to give you the invatation Jack." elizabeth handed jack a envelope. Inside was a fancy card that had all this neat handwriting on it. Jack turned it around a few times in his hand.
"I can't read this stuff." Elizabeth's smile dropped.
"Just waltz on in through the back door on Friday, around eight as usual." Jack nodded and turned back to his ship.
"And Jack?" Will stopped him "TRY not to do anything stupid."
"a man once cut out another man's tounge for stealing his line." jack muttered. He was actually very excited. His best friend was getting married and even better, free boos. On Friday Jack made the tiresome voyage up the side of the hill. He stopped to rest about oh, six or seven times. Finally he made it in through the back kitchen. Will was really nervous, Jack had to coach him on steady breathing. They both weren't allowed to see Elizabeth until the ceremony started Jack watched it, very bored and whistled at the end when they kissed. Then he pretty much got drunk as hell. The next morning he woke up and there was a girl about 14 in his room asleep on the chair.
"Oh bloody hell. Great! now i get to go to jail!" The girl woke up.
"If you're thinking maybe we had done something your horribly wrong, you threw up on me, asked me to carry you home while repeadeadly hitting on me and of course passed out, fell on me and kept me trapped under you for a good half of the night, i tell you you're not that light." Jack realized the girl was realitivly pretty.
"What's your name, girl?"
"Victoria Cortez." Jack heard this and stopped scratching his neck.
"Did you say Cortez?" He asked slyly. Victoria looked confused.
"...ya...." A smile slowly spread over Jack's face.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:39 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

look over to the thread "The third Sequel"

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:57 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

wait...this isn't the sequel is it???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:12 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Is that the sequal???!!?!?!?!?!

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:56 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

it's on the other thread

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:46 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ha! yes that's the sequel. hope you enjoyed it! lol

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:27 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hahha

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:35 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

no seriously.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:45 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

JK!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:45 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

It's over! (Strong Bad)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:17 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh, yes, strongbad.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:51 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

I added the link to my signature and thats not illegal. Harray for not being illegal! but seriouly, try out the site, especially all you random lovers out there.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Um...right...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdfan66
jdfan66

wait...is that part of the second movie...if so..where did u find the script?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:42 PM
jdfan66 is currently offline Click here to Send jdfan66 a Private Message Find more posts by jdfan66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's not, we're having difficulties with these folks...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 12:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Moved and locked until further notice.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 12:14 AM
monet

no woman orlando is mine as i checked on the love calculater and WE got 99% so you can eat your own words

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:10 PM
monet is currently offline Click here to Send monet a Private Message Find more posts by monet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mark man
Restricted

Account Restricted

how ya going

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 09:24 AM
mark man is currently offline Click here to Send mark man a Private Message Find more posts by mark man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

????? POTC chailink story is funnier than this??? Hmmmm

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 04:57 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Assassin Q

Oooh , Cortez! Is she realated to the guy that made the Aztec gold?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 03:08 AM
Assassin Q is currently offline Click here to Send Assassin Q a Private Message Find more posts by Assassin Q Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote