KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » "Hellsing's Exiles" Registration/Disscussion Thread

"Hellsing's Exiles" Registration/Disscussion Thread
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
V@LL3jOk!D707

"Hellsing's Exiles" Registration/Disscussion Thread

Well I started it...

Post away!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 09:52 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

what do i need to put?

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:53 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

SO can you guys please explain the TYPES of character we can make???
ok so they have mutant powers (telepathic powers only???) and can be supernatural too... Anything else???

ALSO>>>Could you guys explain the storyline again???

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 01:31 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

here's the synopsis that i posted in the request game thread:

well...i was going to wait until you got here.but..oh what the hell! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: i was thinking that we could create a lxg theme in the game by gathering a league of about 7 to 9 members. they can all be meta-humans, of course. each of them can have dark powers. when i say dark powers, i mean like psychic powers. for example - mind control, illusions, creating fear, etc. also, they can have unique human qualities. they can be immortal, vampires, etc. not sure about animal like forms... anyways...for the plot, the hellsing portion of this game. let's say that something bad happens to alucard and causes integra the need to go out to seek and recruit extraordinary people to help her and the hellsing corporation to get alucard back. as for alucard, i was thinking that maybe some evil lord or spirit has him under his control (brain washed) to make him reak havok amongst man kind. creating more vampires and ghouls and maybe even demons. (demons like in inu yasha, perhapes.) since alucard was hellsing's kick ass hit man and only skilled fighter, they need more powerful beings to have an advantage in fighting and averting this horrid and monsterous crisis before them. we can have the league travel nearly anywhere/all over the world to fight these hords of villians in search for it's sorce and their objective, alucard and that dark lord whom controls him. first the story can start out about the crisis of alucard being taken or having integra going in search of the league (namely the leader of the group, more say?). then we can get into the first recruit agreeing and then going in search for the rest of that league. then the whole adventures and mystery can begin. if you and guys want, it can follow the lxg movie plot a bit. like as in having a traitor in the midst. don't have to. so what do you think, valle and people whom are interested in this game? care to add anything? oh! also, i was thinking of tweaking the title just a bit more. maybe we can call this rpg game: Hellsing's Exiles. how cool is that?!

p/s - i came up with this whole plot yesterday night. it was originally going to be for a fanfiction of mine, but i decided and since i was so hyped about it, i wanted to share it with you! enjoy ^.^

People who are interested in joining "Hellsing's Exiles" thus far:

Tela<3sHaldir
The Force
BakaXero
SlayerChick1188
Blind-Enemy
Vallejokid707
BOPRecruit 16

any other takers?

Veralidaine and Kitoky are considering to join the game.

Note:

valle and i can come up with the rules for the game later when there are more of us on. as for your character requirements, i'll state that later on too.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 09:13 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

sad i thought it would be only about hellsing. oh, well, good luck with your game.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:58 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

umm..... so what are we supposed to do?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 12:52 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

yeah...where is everyone???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 11:06 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

quote:
Originally posted by The Force
what do i need to put?

Make a person like this...
they can all be meta-humans, of course. each of them can have dark powers. when i say dark powers, i mean like psychic powers. for example - mind control, illusions, creating fear, etc. also, they can have unique human qualities. they can be immortal, vampires, etc. not sure about animal like forms

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 11:36 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

SO include just a normal bio: Name, age, nationality, and physical specs, etc???

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 01:29 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Yup yupers and if Soda wants something then add to it.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:38 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

EDIT

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:38 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by fungrl515
sad i thought it would be only about hellsing. oh, well, good luck with your game.

it's going to have hellsing characters and similar themes, but it's not going to center around it. don't let that stop you from joining nora d!

a quick message to everyone - here's a format of stats that you guys can fill out for your characters if you would like to:

name/alias (optional):
mutant name (optional):
hometown:
relations (optional):
eyes:
hair:
clothes:
battle suit/xsuit:
personality:
affiliation (optional):
played/voiced by (optional):
element of power(s):
power tool (to control powers; optional):
power(s):

that should help, i hope! as for the character i'm going to use...hmm...hard to choose which one out of all of my mutant creations...

also, if necessary for occupations and race, i can make a list to post here of other beings too. i.e. - shamans, etc.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 07:24 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

sounds kinda interesting

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 08:01 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Ill post later when my creative inspiration comes back to me
~its on holidays i think..... at least i hope so~

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:36 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

venomfan: we can always work on the plot and characters as a group thing. ^.^

bakaXero: let us know if you need some suggestions.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:24 PM
Marcellus
executioner

well seeing how this group is out to hunt demons and stuff if you have a place for a crazy bible thumper guy ill try to come up with something good.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:35 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what's a crazy bible thumper guy? blink

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:43 PM
Marcellus
executioner

well sorta like a priest or somthing some guy who deals out vengence becuase he thinks "God" would want it that way.
kinda like hellsing from bram stokers Dracula

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:46 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that kind of sounds like that anderson guy from the first volume of hellsing. have you read the manga?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:48 PM
Marcellus
executioner

not exactly, Im not to familar with Hellsing but i have seen vampire hunter d about 3 times is that like Hellsing?

I actually dont realy know much about the bible but i have seen a lot of "riteuos characters in comics and anime i think they can add a good atmosphere. basically i thought about this becuse i was at Spawn.com and the "Redeemer" seemed like a cool character.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:02 AM