KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God's Legends: Registration

God's Legends: Registration
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

God's Legends: Registration

Alright here's the registration

Name:
Species: (Either your human, angel, demon, etc.)
Looks: (like eye color, hair color, skin color)
Height:
Weight:
Weapon(s): (you can have up to three)
Weapon Element: (like fire, water, ice, holy, dark, etc)
Appearrance: (like the clothes your wearing)
History: (or basically what made you a legend, what evil did you take down?)

and i think that's it, i'll put up the rp thread tomorrow thumb up

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 08:40 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

I'l' register later Im about to leave the house

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 08:58 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Re: God's Legends: Registration

quote:
Originally posted by The Force
Alright here's the registration

Name:
Species: (Either your human, angel, demon, etc.)
Looks: (like eye color, hair color, skin color)
Height:
Weight:
Weapon(s): (you can have up to three)
Weapon Element: (like fire, water, ice, holy, dark, etc)
Weapon Bio: (tell what your weapon looks like and how you got it
Appearrance: (like the clothes your wearing)
History: (or basically what made you a legend, what evil did you take down?)

and i think that's it, i'll put up the rp thread tomorrow thumb up

more to add

Also with the species thing, ,you can be anything mythical or from any game that you can thing of, but no space aliens, k thumb up

Also the weapon choices are kinda endless, cuz there are alot of weapons thumb up also please don't have to many guns

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 09:08 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Name: Andora
Species: angel
Looks: blue eyes, burnette, olive skin color
Weight: 85
Weapon(s): sword, dagger, staff
Weapon Element: holy
Appearrance: A blue tunic wuth black boots. A white shirt and olive pants.
History: When she was 50 she directed a whole army of angels in battle against demons. After that she has done similar explicits for the angel kingdoms and is widely known as a great commander at her age. She looks eternally like a sixteen year old and loved by mortal men.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 09:09 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Name: Tal
Species: Angel
Looks: Long flowing blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and light skin
Height: 6'1"
Weight: ???
Weapons: Sword, Axe, Bow and Arrows
Weapon Element: Holy
Appearance: This is a hard one. I'd like to say a long, flowing blue robe tied with a silver sash for a belt. Brown sandals for shoes every once and a while.
History: Tal is the angel of death or angel of life for some. She helps Gabriel and Michael. She helped throw out Lucifer when he betrayed God and tried to overtake the thrown.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 09:20 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Height of Andora: 5'10
She's on the good side and has helped Tal on some quests and will take the chance to help Michael.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 09:22 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tal's weapon bio: They're all silver. Her sword's blade is unusually long. The hilt has her grip in it from much use. Her bow is of average size, ut her arrows are a blinding white. The axe is a hand axe. very small and hand held.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 09:30 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Heh heck ill be a Saiyan form DBZ

Name:Kakorot
Species: (Either your human, angel, demon, etc.) Sayin (Fromd dbz)
Looks: (like eye color, hair color, skin color) (Look at the attachment)
Height:5'6
Weight:200lb
Weapon(s): (you can have up to three): Holy sword: A sword which never breaks looks likes trunkses sword
Weapon Element: (like fire, water, ice, holy, dark, etc) He uses Ki. Big bang attack.Kamehamehameha, he can turn super sayin super sayin 2 or super sayin 3 but he can only stay in that form a little and the bigger number of the super sayin is the lesser the time he stays in the form there is. Ki blast, Barrier,Special beam cannon
Appearrance: (like the clothes your wearing): (Look at the attachment
History: (or basically what made you a legend, what evil did you take down?)Took out many feared species including demons, Nameks, and much more. He once took out a species who was named buu. Buu was the stronghsot evil in the universe he had unlimited power and could regenrate but still kakorot finished him off

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 09:39 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

hey tela

Name: John Kirkland
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Looks: Eyes: Dark Brown\ Hair: Black and short\ Skin: Tanned Brown
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 217 lbs
Weapon(s): Angel Katana, The Reapers Scythe, and a Mystic Handgun.
Weapon Element: Angel Katana (Holy) The Reapers Scythe (Dark) Mystic Handgun (depends on the bullets)
Weapon Bio: The angel katana was given to him by one of the archangels, so he could take down the grim reaper, and he killed the grim reaper, and gained his scythe. The mystic handgun was a reward for doing a mission for a priestess. The katana looks exactly like a regular katana except this katana has a pure white blade, and blue letters written in hebrew on the blade. The reapers scythe has a jet black pole, and a shiny hellsteel blade, with the words "Death comes quick to the sinners" Written in hellish dialogue in black letters with a red outline. The mystic handgun looks like a regular handgun, the only difference is that it can take elemental bullets, and it is reloaded and switched by the mind.
Appearrance: John is an african american, who is well built and is an athlete, but does bounty hunting and martial arts on the side. He wears a baggy pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt, with a Jean jacket over it. He also has a necklace with a golden cross and a tattoo of lion on his right arm.
History: John has been known as more of a vigilante, he likes saving people and getting rewards. He knew there was a God, but he didn't know that God had a plan for him. Then one day he woke up to find himself in teh halls of Heaven, then he was told of his next mission.

Oh and ppl, we'll mainly be in the spirit world, but we start out on earth, k thumb up I'll put up the rp tomorrow

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:00 PM
Tela

Hey, force

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:03 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i haven't talked to you in a while big grin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:23 PM
Tela

Been sort of busy

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:36 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

ya, well i've been grounded big grin anyway if we play this rp right it should be fun rock

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:38 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

That's right!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:46 PM
sup3r_m4rio

Namemessedamael
Species: Demonic
Height:6'6
Weight:??
Weapon(s): Curvy dagger, Enormous great knife
Weapon Element: Derk and hatred energy
Appearrance: Samael is a horrific sight to behold. He looks have human, with red skin and tattered ugly wings. He has a goatlike head in his real form, but he can take the form of humans
History: Samael is the god of justice, that is to say, he delivers pain and suffering to all those who deserve it. However, those within his ideal as a good person, are rewarded.

(Any fans of SILENT HILL know who I is. smile yay this looks fun)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:54 PM
sup3r_m4rio is currently offline Click here to Send sup3r_m4rio a Private Message Find more posts by sup3r_m4rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by sup3r_m4rio
Namemessedamael
Species: Demonic
Height:6'6
Weight:??
Weapon(s): Curvy dagger, Enormous great knife
Weapon Element: Derk and hatred energy
Appearrance: Samael is a horrific sight to behold. He looks have human, with red skin and tattered ugly wings. He has a goatlike head in his real form, but he can take the form of humans
History: Samael is the god of justice, that is to say, he delivers pain and suffering to all those who deserve it. However, those within his ideal as a good person, are rewarded.

(Any fans of SILENT HILL know who I is. smile yay this looks fun)

never played it but cool character none the less

and it looks like i've got about 7 or more peeps playing

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:57 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Will it start soon?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 11:00 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

by tomorrow thumb up probably in the morning so i have enough time to right the storylin, it'll be big

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 11:03 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Name: Kyrie

Species: demon/angel

Looks: *look in the pic , its the girl in black*

Height: unknown

Weight: unknown

Weapon(s): ball and chain, double sais, and poision iron claw gloves

Weapon Element: dark

Appearrance: *look in the pic , girl in black*

History: Kyrie and her twin sister Nyrie * the girl in white* were born from an angel and a demon , but Kyrie inharated most of the demon gene then her sister. Though the ages, Kyrie and Nyrie have trained under there parents , Nyrie got her mother the angel, and Kyrie got her father the demon . Through the years, Kyrie and Nyrie started to hate and fight alot with each other and would kill each other if they see one another , no one really knows why. Kyrie has grown into a professional assassin and has killed many , even strong beings like gods and they named her the queen of murder. Little is known of what became of Nyrie

Attachment: black_horizon.jpg
This has been downloaded 174 time(s).

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 11:41 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sup3r_m4rio

ooops i ment to say SAMAEL but the crzy emoticon thing kicked in...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 11:44 PM
sup3r_m4rio is currently offline Click here to Send sup3r_m4rio a Private Message Find more posts by sup3r_m4rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote