KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Real World

Real World
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crzygrl6412

Love Real World

ya'll prolly kno the show (ages and stuf don't matta here tho)...just make up a character and stuff:

name-juliet o'hara aka jules
age-18
physical description- brown, shoulder-length layered hair, blue eyes, not much makeup, 5'6", slim, cute
personality- funny, outgoing, friendly, fun to be with, down-to-earth, sweet, a lil judgmental @ times, trustworthy
style- punk
hobbies- skateboarding, snowboarding, singing, playing guitar, sleeping, driving around, surfing, drawing, soccer, partying
room in house ( is POSSIBLY willing 2 share)- covered w/ vintage signs and posters

btw: wat should b our setting...? meaning, real world what? bahamas? gimme sum ideas.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 06:03 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

france or england is cool

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 06:09 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
france or england is cool

K, how bout london, england, then?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 06:18 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

thats great!!! let me make my character! smile

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 06:24 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

name- Amanda
age-17
physical description- dark brown hair with fire engine red streaks, tan skin tone , hazle eyes, wears makeup, 5'4", slim/medium, pretty
personality- funny, shy, friendly, caring, adventorus and a studier
style- girlish/ mystrious
hobbies- drawing,internet,swimming,movies,reading,shopping hangingout, magic, astorlogy
room in house - blue with silver stars painted on walls. filled with candles and incsense and pictures in rind tone frames. lots of books on magic.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 06:31 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

i'll make a char ^^

Name: Abigail (Abbi)
personality: Abbi is down-to-earth. She doesn't usually play around, and is most likely always serious. She's not shy, but doesn't walk up to a person and try to make friends immediatly. She does love to party though.
physical description: Abbi is average in hieght. She's got short, layer black hair so it spikes and is often messy. She always wears black lipstick and either purple or red eyeshadow.
style: goth (sorta) and punk
hobbies: practicing Wicca (her religion), drawing, singing (occasionally), going to parties (sometimes), sleeping.
room in house: black walls, posters of rock stars, two silver candles on her dresser, and at least 20 books of wicca and spells.

(Raven, I'm seriously not copying you about the magic, I just wanted that in my char since I'm Wiccian myself ^^ Ok?)

made by lana

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 02:53 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

name- Jason McJay
age-18
physical description- brown hair, just past the ears, parted in the middle of head, multi-colored eyes, avereage height and wieght, average build
personality- is either a happy idiot, that never is serious, or a abti-social bastard, it depends how i feel
style- what ever
hobbies- partying, drawing, swimming, eating
room in house ( is POSSIBLY willing 2 share)- is a mess, on my side

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:19 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Rikku> I believe you, I also actually read up on magic too in realf life

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:58 AM
Tela

Name: Alexis (was there a doubt) Pierre
Physical description: Short brown hair just an inch and half past her shoulders, brown eyes, average height, has toned stomach and legs and a natural tan
Personality: Laid-ack although she'll work when she is called to do so. She's calm and listens to everyone. She hardly ever picks a fight.
Style: board shorts, flip-flops, long t-shirt to cover up bathing suit top
Hobbies: Surfing, video games, lading, beach volley ball, and moped riding
Room in house: Well she would share is necessary, Her ed is a hammock, there are a bunch of hawaiian styled and pineapple shaped stuff, ut it's mostly neat and lue or green

(((Is that okay?)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 02:12 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Rikku> I believe you, I also actually read up on magic too in realf life

Thanks. Yeah, there are real spells you can perform. I think the whole wiccian idea is really cool ^^

made by lana

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 08:42 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

name- Heather
age- 16
physical description- Short black hair and sprkling blue eyes. Light blue eyeshadow and red lipstick.
personality- quiet, loyal, sweet
style- Punk
hobbies- singing, dancing, acting, drwaing, and studying French
room in house ( is POSSIBLY willing 2 share)- Her side of the room is ordianary and has a laptop and you can always see her on it. Abbi lends her books on magic and it takes her forever to be done with them.
Family-Abbi's sister

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:17 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

You can share with me ^^

made by lana

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:20 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(i get half of the room right?)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:25 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yes.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:26 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(Paddy, where do we live in the RP? Like a big town or something?)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:27 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(To tell you the truth, I dunno)

made by lana

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:30 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(Yeah. the creator never said)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:30 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

I'm really not that familiar with the show either.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:32 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(I know nothing just the name of it. LOL)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:34 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Same here laughing

made by lana

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:35 PM