KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Marauders

The Marauders
Started by: Fay Lupin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

The Marauders

Ok, so we've already got most of the people we need:
Me - Padfoot
Garnet - Lily
Guardian_Rikku - Prongs
Beyond_Batman - Moony
Montross - Snape

And we can all be the teachers and Wormtail, until someone crazy turns up and wants to be wormtail. So I'll start in a sec.!!!

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:21 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Finally were moving. Who is Prongs? I mix him up with padfoot.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:22 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Wait: who are the teachers of their time?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:22 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Prongs=James Potter

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:23 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Got it.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:24 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote:
Originally posted by Montross
Wait: who are the teachers of their time?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:24 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Proffesor Dumbledore= DADA
McGonagall= Transfiguration
Dippet= Headmaster

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:26 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

((Ok, Prongs is James, Harrys dad. Padfoot, is Sirius, Harrys godfather.
The teachers were the same, exept Hagrid and Snape. The Care of Magical Creatures teacher was Prof. Kettleburn, and lets make up a Potions Teacher...uuh, how about Prof. Uric Tringe as the Potions Master? Everyone agreed? Ok! ))

Sirius pushed the blankets of hie head and sighed. It was still dark outside and his three roommates were all still asleep...no, it seemed that James was awake too.
"Hey. Prongs, can't you sleep?", Sirius asked quietly.

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:27 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily got up and shook out her hair. She flipped over and pushed back the hangings of her canopy bed. A brush lay on her bedside table. She ran it through her hair.

The other girls were still snoring lightly nearby. Lily smiled and quickly changed into her uniform of a light gray skirt, gray vest, and white shirt. Quickly she pulled on some white socks. Tying her sneakers she and grabbing her black cloak she hurried into the common room to meet Sirius and the others.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:32 PM
The Rover

Snape got up early, and he ran his hand through his greasy hair. He looked at his timetable.
"Damn." he said with continuity. "Potions with the Gryffindors..."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:34 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

((??? Ok, I'll just play along...big grin ))

Sirius ans his friends crept down the stairs so quietly they scared Lily, who was sitting in the armchair beside the fire. James laid hie hand on her shoulder, and she jumped, muffling a scream.
As they walked down the corridor under the invisibility cloak, Remus muttered: "Remind me why we're doing this again."
James cast him a very dirty look in the dark. "Because he called Evans a M- Mud- You know! And we're NOT going to let Snivelly get away with it! "

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:37 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

quote:
Snape got up early, and he ran his hand through his greasy hair. He looked at his timetable.
"Damn." he said with continuity. "Potions with the Gryffindors..."

can that come after? cause it's still dark outside, and , well just read...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:37 PM
The Rover

~Well....ok...but you can't get into the Slytherin Common Room, remember...~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:39 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

(( Anyway, I have to go to bed, so good night, I'll be back tomorrow! It's 21:40 in my part of the world and I have a triathlon tomorrow! sad ))

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:40 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

quote:
~Well....ok...but you can't get into the Slytherin Common Room, remember...~

Who said we're going to the common room? evil face

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:40 PM
The Rover

~Okay...now you got me scared....~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:41 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily looked taken aback and heard James whisper, "It's ok Lily, it's me." The hand left her shoulder and she watched them leave the common room. Anything could tell her they were using the invisbility cloak once more. She hid her head in a book about antidotes to serious spells. It was called: Spells That Need Antidotes.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:44 PM
The Rover

~I'm gonna be banned. Oh shit!~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:45 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

((Muahahahaaaaa!!! evil face
laughing out loud Good night!))

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:46 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(BYE!)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:48 PM