KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hospital of The Insane

Hospital of The Insane
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Hospital of The Insane

A Hospital and -or- Asylum to hold the mentally and criminally insane. Each sector of the building serves a different purpose. In the North Wing can be found the Cafeteria , South the Bedrooms, Hospital and so on. East consists of the showers, and West for Staff reasons. New members are welcome.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:03 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kurakitsune
shadow i hide

cool cool my i join ill be on online some times but ill catch up ok ok plz ^_^

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:11 AM
kurakitsune is currently offline Click here to Send kurakitsune a Private Message Find more posts by kurakitsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

<Alright.>

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:43 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

What are the details?

Are we inmates, or what?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 01:45 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

<You are what you choose to be.>

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:47 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(Did you get permission from Ushgarak to start this RPG?)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:49 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

<I wrote it in the little sticky thraed at the top of this page. Im not an idiot.>

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:53 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(I didn't say anything like that. I just asked jeez)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:51 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

i will join...as a guest.....hehe i think it would be funny if i got chased by mad people who think they things whem there not...is that cool with u)))

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:03 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

<ok who starts>

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:02 PM
Tela

(( Can I have two chars. I wanna be a doctor to one of the insane ones. ands then I wanna be one of the insane ones))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:53 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

<Yea. Anyone's welcome to be who they want, and howmany ever characters they want, as long as its clear that you are using two characters and not just one. Stuff like that. Ill post first.>

"Another one of them tried to escape again...", the female nurse said.
"Get her out of here.", The doctor said to the nurse as he walked up.

"You dont know what it feels like to be......", The patient said right as her shot kicked in and made her fall asleep.

*The staff carried her off, back into her cell room. She was layed down on the bed and locked, hands and feet. Her name was Ana.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:34 AM
Kohldia
Wild One

Melina sat on the chair, looking at the ground, she'd not said or spoken to anyone in over 18 days now and she only ate when she was extremely hungry. She'd been locked away here under duress from the courts, apparently she'd killed her brother, father and mortally wounded her mother back in her home town. The night she'd arrived, the blood of her relatives had still caked her matted hair and body, she glanced up at the one way mirror, opening her mouth, "I know you're there doctor...no use playing stupid with me." Her voice was hoarse and cruel, just like the emotions that mirrored in her eyes.

(Tag Tela or anyone else that wants to be the doctor)

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:05 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Whoa, this actually sounds like fun...

Name: Pete Elstrot
Appearence: Short, pale skin, blue eyes, very thin
Ehhmm... Condition: Unknown... Believes he is Trent Reznor. His voice also sounds exactly like Trent's. He is actually very intelligent, and was a well-known physicist before his "identity change", when he was admitted to the mental hospital by his mother. As a child, doctors were fascinated with his uncanny musical ability, and his even more unusual ability to immitate practically any person's voice perfectly. Then he started listening to too much NIN, and, well, things went from there...

Pete sat in the cafeteria, pondering a bite of food. He wondered to himself how long it would take the doctors to decide he wasn't insane. Once they found out how his singing voice sounded, they surely would realize that he really was Trent Reznor. Anybody could see that.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:17 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

she appeared at the desk wearing a pair of baggy trousers and a lose lace top with vampiress sleeves...she wore a long white coat and black trainers..her hair was long wavy and golden brown in colour ..her eyes blue/green liek the ocean...she carried a bunch of flowers in one hand and was talking to soemone usisng ehr mobile" yes mum..i know be careful..and yes ill check everyones ok..an no i wont bother them if there asleep..uh huh...hmm...yes mum will do ..bye" she flipped down the phone and turned to he reception desk waiting for someone to let her in the wards" man i wish they would hurry up" she said quietly in a genle soft tone as she waited patiently at the desk"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:11 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

The door clicks as it is unlocked to let the doctor in. Yron walks in holding a clipboard. He smiles warmly at Melina. "Sorry, they were making me sign papers again." he said as he stood in front of her. "How are we feeling today?" His cheerful attitude today provoked one patient by accident and he ended up on the floor holding his bleeing forehead. Luckily they sedated the patient.

His green eyes stared into Melina's seemingly searching for the good in her. He had a feeling she was very much sane and very much innocent.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:37 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

noone appeared at the desk after 20mins so she wrote a note down and walked inot a ward ...she glanced around at the patients smiling ....she knew they were all nice ..well atleast she thought this...she walked down the long hall..the only sound her heels clicking as she moved...the ward was rather creepy but she couldent understand why ...hmm..she only thought this place was for humans cause she didnt belive in anythign else... she ran her fingers over the patients bed bars at the end of the bed as she looked at everyone..she had to come here today because he mother was ill ad these people needed her mums helps so she came in for her....not really understanding what ward her mother really worked on" hello ....is anyone in here?" her voice echoed in the room ..so soft and innocent sounding as she looked for anyone to talk to"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:44 PM
Darth Revan
-

After Pete finished his breakfast, he went for a walk around the facility. As he was walking down one quiet corridor, he came across (Luna's character). "Hello," he said, "I'm Trent Reznor. Can I help you?"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:50 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

um hi ..im Niona...my mum works here ....im looking for the receptionist to tell her im here..se mym mums ill and im talking her place today...it was nice meeting u" her spke to the man in a flowing youthful calming tone as she looked for a doctor"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:53 PM
Darth Revan
-

"What's her name? I might know her."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:54 PM