KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampires Strike Back

Vampires Strike Back
Started by: Darkshadows

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (67): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkshadows
Rocker

Warning Vampires Strike Back

In the year 2004, vampires are not a thing mentioned in everyday life, but they soon will be. With the discovery of vampires, the Government posts all the names of the vampires. They are the ridicule of the people until a group of teenage vampires decide to strike back on the humans.

Name: Tiffany Blackpule
Race; Vampire
Appearance: Pale skin, long black hair, grey eyes (red when she’s mad). Usually wears and black shirt and black jeans.
Personality: Very smart, sarcastic, trouble maker, prankster, angry at the humans (well actually despises them), and funny, but when there’s a need to be serious she means business
History: Lived in a small town all her life, knew she was a vampire all her life, and she skillful at breaking into places (been a prankster all her life).
Other: Hang out at the old slaughter house and in the fountain creek forest.

Name: Mark jedda
Race: Human
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, 6 foot, always wears football jackets jerseys you name it
Personality: bully, hates vampires, sarcastic, and mean
History: Son of a government official, and it was drilled into his head that vampires were bad so he hates them.
Other: He’s a football player.

We need at least some humans 2 good and bad. You can have at least 2 characters(Not of sam race- human, vampire, witch etc only vampires have been discovered not other things yet)
If u wanna join post information.

Happily Ever After Failed

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:21 PM
Darkshadows is currently offline Click here to Send Darkshadows a Private Message Find more posts by Darkshadows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Sure i will be a vampire i guess. i will post my info later.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:36 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Name: Mikano Chisiako
Race: Human
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, slightly pale frome being inside.
Personality: Quiet and keeps to herself. Normally plays small hand held games. She has no friends. If spoken to she'll speak back. is known to be quite intelligent. She is friendly to everyone no matter what race. She has no irrational fears and is hard to anger him.
History: Her dad is a very renown scientist. Her mother is a lawyer. They are always away.
Other: She's a Hacker/Gamer/Soccer player

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Last edited by Tela on Oct 31st, 2004 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 10:27 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkshadows
Rocker

ok kool

Happily Ever After Failed

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 10:29 PM
Darkshadows is currently offline Click here to Send Darkshadows a Private Message Find more posts by Darkshadows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Name:Ragnard
Race:Vampire
Appearance:Black hair, Total eyes is black so (their is not white you can see), pale skin (of course)
Personality: Smart, Quiet, HAtes all humans,
History:Immagrated to from europe after he was a wanted campire in europe
Other:

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 10:33 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Name: Romey McDay (male)
Race: VAMPIRE!
Appearance: pale skin, bright green eyes, dirty blonde hair
Personality: slightly insane, poetic, vicious, curious
History: was born and raised in Ireland, but eventually lost his accent. He had been tortured at first, before he was vampire which caused his insanity. Though he seems and looks sweet, he's vicous and has a lot of hatred for humans.
Other: none
----------

Name- Veronica Opal aka Opal.
Age-17
RAce- Human
Apparence- Dark culry hair, grey eyes, freckles full lips and a pierced tounge.
Personality- Appears happy and cheery, good to get along with, but inside she's deppressed
History- Her aunt had to adopt her because her mother was unfit because of her addiction to herion. Also has a hatred for vampires, because her father was attacked and killed by a group of them.
Other- Kickboxer, and cheerleader.

Last edited by She Seduced on Nov 1st, 2004 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:49 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Is it me or are the guys outnumbered stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:58 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

i can change mine hold on

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:59 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

when i said i was 20 yrs old i meant i was 20 yrs old. i dont mean like how SS did.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:18 AM
She Seduced

thats good

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:26 AM
Shadow_King
-

well i could but nah i am fine with being 20.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:28 AM
Tela

Got ya, Sk

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:56 AM
Shadow_King
-

ok. so hold on SS why you playing as a man????

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:57 AM
Tela

Because there are like 6 girls to two boys. Not a good ratio.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:59 AM
Shadow_King
-

it was like 4 girls and 2 boys.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:02 AM
Tela

Same diff. Too many girls.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:19 AM
Shadow_King
-

well ok if you think so.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:20 AM
Shadow_King
-

now their 3 boys and 3 girls

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:20 AM
Tela

Yep. Now it's even.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:28 AM
Shadow_King
-

yep its even alright.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:49 AM