KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tela's Brink! RP

Tela's Brink! RP
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Tela's Brink! RP

Alexis walked into the classroom. Without a word she handed the teacher a piece of paper and sat down. She glanced around at the students and felt out of place. She took out her text book and payed attention to the teacher.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 08:15 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Chris ran into the room just as the bell rang.

"Sorry I'm late...This school is weird. The halls are like all...dead ends. I went down about 4 or 5 before..."

"It's ok." Interrupted the teacher. "I sometimes get lost, I can't imagine what it is like being fresh out of where?"

"Umm...Stephens High. It's in Minnesota."

"Alright, textbooks are over there. Get yourself one, grab a seat, and let's get started!"

Chris went over and got a book. He then walked back over and sat down next to Alexis.

"How's it going?" He asked her.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:33 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Alexis arched an eyebrow. "Considering I'm at school. Not very well."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:35 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

"Heh, yeah. I understand...I always thought California would be more...Fun. Watch the girls walk down the halls in bikini's and surf during recess. This is nothing what I imagined. Is there ANYTHING to do around here?"

"Alright, turn to page..."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:40 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Hey Alexis! What's up? Do u think the teacher will go on about nouns for an hour again?" asked Ally flipping through pages in her text book.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:41 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Alexis is new)
Alexis shrugged. "I surf and skate, and yes he probably will." she said answering them both.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:43 PM
xeous
The Next.

"Alright...Alexis...And you are? Oh, I'm Chris by the way."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:43 PM
xeous
The Next.

"Skate! You mean they have hockey around here?!"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:44 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm Ally!" said Ally as the teacher turned his back droning on.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:47 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Alexis shrugged. "I play though." she said .

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:00 PM
xeous
The Next.

"I hope they have a team...I surely would have gotten a scholarship but my dad lost his job and we moved here so he could work for my uncle..."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:01 PM
Tela

Alexis nodded. "I moved in with my dad after my mom broke her promise of letting me see my dad and bro for two years."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:13 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I came when I was handed over to my mother. I have never seen my borther either. My dad has him. We're here for a fresh start and also so I could do skating," said Ally.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:55 PM
xeous
The Next.

"Skating...I'm confused..."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:57 PM
XornonJay

I walk into class late, shakeing the loose salt water out of my hair as i walk in. "Hey, sorry I'm late, dawn break was to good to miss," I say in a aussi acsent, that was slowly going away from being in the US. I walk to a seat beside Chris and sit down.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:03 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

"Ah, from what my brother says, this school, is full of extreme inline skaters." Alexis tried to explain. "My friend and I going to start one, but we need another skater since we have three."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:05 AM
xeous
The Next.

Chris leaned over,

"Hey man...You got time after school to show a newbie some waves? I've always wanted to try surfing...My name's Chris."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:18 AM
Tela

ALexis smiled. "May I come too? I mean surfing, I already know how."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:23 AM
xeous
The Next.

"Uhh...It's up to the mysterious stranger. I'm only here for the ride..."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:29 AM
XornonJay

"Of course you can come, there are waves enough for all. Oh, and i'm Michael. You can call me Mike or Mikey though." I look over at Alexis. "Hey, i heard u mention you're lookin' for another skater. I won a couple competitions back home. Mind if i join you guys skating sometime?"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:35 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote