KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » L.o.s.t Rpg

L.o.s.t Rpg
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

L.o.s.t Rpg

Story:A bunch of people are on a plane heading from New York to Hawaii.Little do they know there plance is about to crash a make them deserted on an unknown island.

Name:Alex
Reason for being on plane-Heading to Hawaii to visit his father and mother that live there

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:57 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

did u ask ush for this?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:01 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

DANGIT!I keep forgetting about that.
Ill ask.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:04 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

What does L.O.S.T stand for?

Sounds like a good idea, I guess.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 12:15 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I think theres a movie like that...

Some peaple get deserted on ana Island because of a plane crash, and then one of them starts secretly murdering each one, one by one....

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 04:05 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

You can count me in

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:47 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

[Yeah, me too. Minus the murdering part, lmao.]

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:32 PM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

me aswell.

Name: Sean

Reason for being on the Island: Is Alex's brother, and is visiting parents.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:46 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Yep im in
Name:Guenivear
Reason Why:Casted In a movie

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 11:36 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name:Vash
Reason for being on plane: Has to secure a V.I.P on the plane.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 11:41 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

when do we start??

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 11:52 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

~Now I geuss.LOST IS popular show on abc.I didnt doing the punctaution right though so it looks like it stand for something~

Alex was sitting quietly in the small jet plane towards the front.He was reading a magazine and sipping a cook.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:23 AM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Sean kept on pestering alex for a peek at his adult magazine, but the responsible model kept his cool and ignored his monsterous teen brother.

As Sean was watching Star wars episode II the plane suddenly went into extreme turbulance, striking fear into all apart from Vash, who was able to cope with this situation due to his experience in tough situations.

Continue

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:36 AM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Name: Vanessa
Appearance: Long black hair. kind of pale skin ton. Average size on height. Very tone, and fit
Reason for being on the plane: Was going to study Some ocean life there

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:38 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

*lets rewind a little bit here.The plan isnt going to crash until everyone ha had a chance to properly introduce there characters.I have a little brother?OH GOD!*

Alex-Sean when your older and have little fockers of your own then you'll be able to buy your own adult magazines but for now your stuck reading Gamepro

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:39 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Since Vash was standing, he held onto something on the celing, He walked over to the pilot. "Pilot! What the ****?" asked Vash. "The engines! A bird flew into one! It got smashed!" answered the pilot. Vash took the microphone thingy so everybody could hear him. "Everybody! Do not panic! Stay together! Put on the safe suits under your chair! Also put on your gas masks!" said Vash onto the microphone.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:41 AM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

*where rewinding the CRASHING part for now*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:41 AM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

quote:
I have a little brother?OH GOD

lol! big grin

Fine, you big bufoon ( totally random ) Anyways, I've seen much better Pu$$y than that.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:42 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

So how many more people are we waiting for?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:45 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Anyways...Then

Vash was standing, holding onto something on the ceiling of the plane. He held a rifle in his hand, which scared some peaple on the plane. But Vash didn't care. He was standing next to Alex and Sean.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:48 AM