KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Dreadfull City RPG

The Dreadfull City RPG
Started by: She Seduced

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
She Seduced

The Dreadfull City RPG

(And yes I got permission)

Spade walked through through The Inferi Clan's Mansion, her hair soaked from returning from the outside. The Soliders, have returned to the outside, looking for a feast. She walked down the hall, past the the ballroom party, and into her office. She returned her daggers to there station high on the wall, and took off her leather jacket.
She squeazed the water out of her hair and returned to her seat.

][sorry i had a long post but then.. my internet freaked][

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:25 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Can I make a custom character? And can I also choose which clan Im in or neither?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:25 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

][go to the sign up please and fill out a bio][

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:45 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Damien Gray walk's through the Minuo Clan mansion and sit's down on a comfey couch.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:47 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Drake sits Outside in the garden his face down and smoking Just waiting for his next orders.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:05 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Spade, fixes herself up. Looking in the mirror, she fixes her leather corset and her leather pants. She applies her red lipstick, and make-up. Looking over at the closed doors leading to the Ancients Chambers. She was always trying to look respectable and presentable for the ancients. She moved her hair over one shoulder, and pressed her lips together. Looking out her window, she saw a Solider sitting in the garden.
"Drake," she said after opening the large glass window. "Come here." she ordered and closed the window.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:37 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Drake Turned his head and saw Spade. He quickly stood up and threw away his ciggarette then stepped on it. He went inisde and went to Spades office he held the door handle of Spades door and slowly opened opened then closed it carefully. He faced Spade with his hands at his back and his hat tilted forward." You called for me commander". He said with a deep dark voice.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:48 AM
She Seduced

"Yes, Drake." She walked towards him real sternly, with no smile on her face at all. "Can I ask, Why are you back? All the other soliders are in the city." she asked with her hands behind her back.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:53 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

"I already went before them". He said obediently. "I brought 10 humans for our food stock and killed 25 of the Minuo clans soldiers they were in our side of the city." He said with his head faced down. He waited silently
for a response.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:04 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Damien Sat in the comfey velvet chair almost falling asleep he woke up with a start and grabbed the television remoat and watched the new's the reproter was in the city yelling about vampires he could barely make out what she was saying eventually he got up and searched his pant's pocket's for a light he finaly found one and put an unlit cigarrette in his mouth and lit it afterward he walked off to change for the ancient's would hold a meating soon and he would like to be presentable.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:04 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Spade smiled. "25 soliders." she looked at the mirror, and plucked a strain hair. She pressed her lips together again and bowed her head slightly. "Very Well Drake, very well." she, touched his chin so his eyes met hers. "How do I look?" she asked. She wanted to make sure she looked alright for the Ancients.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:33 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

" You look exquisit the ancients will be pleased". He said nodding his head.

Last edited by gamewarrior on Apr 24th, 2005 at 04:54 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:51 AM
She Seduced

"Youre dismissed." she bowed her head and walked to the window, and grabbed a clover cigarette from the stand beside her. Calmly she lit it, and looked out on the city.
'What a fine night' she thought to herself with a smile. She took a drag and flicked the embers.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:57 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Drake went to his room in the mansion. He took off his hat and leather jacket and threw it on his couch. He went to his work table were he configures and customizes his guns. beside the work table a wall filled with different kind of guns hang. He brings out two 45 caliber hanguns then begins working on them.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:04 AM
midnite127
Megami

ooc: alright, here's my intro, though it's...umm...sorta long -and a bit out there- so I apologize (and I'll try to keep it to a paragraph in the future)

Her midnight blue hair trailed along the polished marble platform, chest arched upwards into the sky as a leg clung tightly to a silver metal pole. Neon blue lights bounced off a clean, shining cinnamon complexion, the rich scent of cocoa butter and Paris (perfume) cloaking the scantily clad dancing woman, she one of several on stage.

Sheer light blue wraparound barely hiding her small black thong beneath, her pleather bra pushed up her cleavage to a rather uncomfortable level, the brave men watching enjoying the show all the same.

She twirled around the pole some, lowering her right leg onto the ground, five inch heel resting daintily back to the ground. Squatting down, she dipped herself all the way back, glancing to the other women repeating her action.

A twenty was slipped in between her bra, a smile forming at the process. Personally, she didn't give a damn over being paid, especially for doing such a job. Rather, it was an anxiety...an anxiousness. Her smile grew broad, green eyes wandering the room, going over the blonde and redheaded strippers, the men holding careful smiles on their face.

She couldn't wait for the day...she savored it...the day she'd be able to smote everyone single one of her female associates in the room. The day she'd annihilate every bold soul who dared venture out past night. Even if she wasn't in a clan war, killing the humans would always keep her busy.

Though at times she wondered. Was it a bad thing she enjoyed killing humans most of all? The taste of blood in her mouth, through her hands was so enchantingly wonderful? She thought about it as she slid up the pole, a cheer of 'take it off' causing her to smirk. Naaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Finishing her dance after a minute or so she, Leo, curtly exited the stage, glancing upwards to the flickering lights, the telltale signs of a storm brewing. Walking off to her private room, she ripped off the tag from the door, glad this would be her last day in the sordid profession.

After making her twenty first kill in a location, Leo always called it quits with whatever bullshit excuse she could come up with. Packing up a Louis Vuitton bag with her clothes and other items, she zipped it up content. She stealthily slipped outside, avoiding the other females doing their jobs. Goodbyes were overrated.

Out in the back alley, Leo trailed her fingers along the damp brick wall, heels clicking to behind a man fumbling with his keys by a shining black Mercedes-Benz. Stepping to his side, she rested a neatly manicured hand on his, glass tips sparkling under the piercing white streetlight.

He turned with a nervous stare, calming somewhat once he realized it was just a stripper. Leo gave a warm smile from a set of perfect pearly white. “Relax...didn't you enjoy the show?” She blinked innocently from emerald green.

“I...” His first attempt to speak came out a squeak. Coughing, he adjusted the silk tie around his neck. “Yeah, loved it, but what with those murders going around. Hell, I want to enjoy my life, but...”

Leo trailed a finger up the length of his arm, purring. “Live everyday as if it's your last. That's my motto...” Her hand wandered down to a ring on his finger. “Married and going to such a place? Wouldn't your wife object?”

“If she knew...” pointed out the man. Leo laughed, he doing the same. Seeing her raise an eyebrow, he laughed a little nervously. “What are you gonna do, tell her?”

“I might...” smiled Leo deviously, glancing around to the streets. It was a cloudy night, no other brave souls out and prowling about. She pulled the man close, tilting her head. “We could always have ourselves a little deal though...” She motioned her head to the backdoor of his Mercedes.

The man grinned a little, then slightly disappointed. “I don't have enough to pay for those kinds of services. I did last week but...”

Leo cut him off, shaking her head. She pulled him close, whispering into his ear. “The other girls are in it for the money...but truth be told,” A hand reached down to the car door as she whispered the clinching statement. “I just wanna ****.”

A smile of disbelief crossed his lips as Leo swiftly pulled open the car door. She tossed him inside, sitting in after him. Locking each door, she sat on top of him, smiling all the while as she deliberately ripped apart his shirt, tossing the poly-cotton material in the passenger's seat. Despite that, his grin grew brighter. “You sure this is free of charge?” She nodded in the shade of the car, he laughing. “Wow, lucky night! What's your name, green eyes?”

Her charm remained all the same yet in her voice was a cold undertone. “Well, those b*tches at the strip joint gave me the nickname of Tiger eye. You could only wonder why...”

“Why, Tiger Eye, why?”

Her left hand slid up to her face, she seeming to poke herself in the eye. Satisfied, she balanced a small circular piece of plastic on her forefinger. She smiled at his bemused expression, a perfect hazel eye revealed on her left. “Why indeed....”

A light drizzle started to fall, this accompanied with a crack of lightning, hazel and green turning to a cruel tiger yellow and ethereal emerald to match from the beam of electricity. The man gasped in a sort of horror, Leo arching a perfectly trimmed brow. “Silly boy, weren't you taught better? Be afraid...” She leaned closer, eyes bordering on psychotic as she leered. “Be...very afraid of the dark.”

He clawed out his hands, attempting to push her off. She drilled sharp nails into his shoulders, growing excited as he squirmed. “You taste so lovely...” Her lips played along his neck. “You have no idea,” Fangs revealed, she sunk her teeth into his neck, taking great care in bleeding him near dry before ripping out his throat. She frowned at the blood across the window. “Christ, second time I messed up the car interior!”

Having had her fill, Leo got out from the car, dragging the corpse out after her. Popping the trunk, she dumped the body in back, figuring she'd dispose of him later. Strutting casually to her bag, she took out a high pressure water sprayer, spraying the leather seats of the Benz with distaste. Clean-up had never been her thing.

Once satisfied with the lack of crimson liquid staining the vehicle's interior, once she finished spraying a bit of Lysol across the seats, she became satisfied. Standing up to admire her handiwork, she cheered in happiness, soon doing a little dance. “I've got a Mercedes, nah nah nah nah nah nah!!!”

Laughing jovially, with the cover from the car, she slipped into a pair of leather pants, jagged, yet tasteful rips decorating each side. She put on an off the shoulder grey top, it just covering up the hints of a marking on her back. She wrapped her hair into a messy ponytail. Finally, she threw on a long black leather jacket with fingerless black gloves to match. Sliding into the front seat of the car, she made sure everything was in order before speeding off down the street, silver visible around a finger.

Switching the radio onto a reggaeton station, she turned up the music at hearing a song she favored, going by the name of Carnivale. Stopping at a light, she lit a cigarette, turning up the music dangerously loud as she took a drag

Hanging her hand out the window, a light rain starting to fall, she let a stream of smoke escape her nose. She wasn't sure whether to go on a body count or just relax for the remainder of the evening. “Decisions, decisions...” Shrugging, she laughed, making an erratic turn onto the highway...

(OOC: er....yeah, that'll do for now. Again, sorry for the length!)

Last edited by midnite127 on Apr 24th, 2005 at 10:08 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:59 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Otilion sat upon his throne, silently contemplating the night before them. He spoke, slowly, patiently, but with strength, as he ordered the three servants at his feet,
"Get me Gray."

One rose silently, padding to the door. She did not speak, because she couldn't - she had neither tongue nor eyes. Otilion was not cruel, he did not force he removal of her senses, but simply took in those with such disabilities and used them as servants. He gave them purpose, and ever-lasting life, as long as they obeyed him.

Gripping the cold stone of his seat, he pushed downward and stood up slowly, awaiting both Gray and the other vampire he had sent for, Vlad Morbius Tepes. Both had specific orders they must carry out, for the grand plan had work that to be done before it could reach the endgame moves.

Signalling to his servants, they rose and moved into the shadows, Otilion musing over their obediance. Strangely they were completely loyal, and refused to obey even his fellow clan ancients or Commander Gray without his explicit permission. Nothing would turn them from him, he knew. Nothing.

A minute or so later they re-appeared, carrying a huge granite table with their preternaturally strong arms. Setting it down, Otilion paid little attention to the map that was painstakingly etched into its surface. The whole city was represented here, and one of the servants, the single man, brought through a bag of markers.

Otilion had ordered the creation of the table after reading about such things in the diary of a particularly talented Roman Commander centuries ago. Along with he had ordered the representation of different figures, tiny soldier icons as well as ones that emanated light for more highly ranked vampires.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on Apr 24th, 2005 at 02:19 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:06 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Commotion seemed to be awakening in the chamber of the ancestors, until the door slided open and Raiziel walked throu. Some bodyguards followed him. It seemed to piss him off. "For the last time! I could take care of myself!!" said Raiziel madly turning around at the bodyguards. The bodyguards sternly backed off. Even thou Raiziel was wise, strong, acrobatical, and agile, he still had a sense of dignity, and even sometimes sarcasm and foolishness. Raiziel looked at the guards who backed off. "Thanks" he said before continuing throu the corridor.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:07 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

A slightly moist air devoured the city in a sort of horrifying manor. A stench that humans found unbearable rose through the air, suffocating the sky. And as if gasping for air and crying for release, tears trickled down the cheeks of the clouds. A gruesome sight had unfolded beneath, and only one man stood in the cold darkness as a brisk air lifted him off the ground.

Leaving behind a sight of carnage on the rooftop of a local pub, Vlad jumped to the ground in a motionless manor. Feeding on the mortals was a thing all of his kin did, but he wondered how it felt as he sank his sharp fangs into a disfigured body that had fallen from the roof.

After tasting every last drop of the sensational drug he disposed of the body. Throwing it, with one hand, in to the far recesses of a metal bin filled with waste. “You and all your kind belong there”, he said as he silently walked away. Fading through the shadows he weaved a trail that ensured him that he would not be followed.

Reaching the tall, dark mansion as it stood so high up, he motioned towards the guards that he was back. Reaching his quarters he noticed a light coming from his room. Was someone waiting upon his arrival? Vlad opened the door and as it creaked from one side to the other he saw someone standing by the window. A beautiful and elegant girl stood by the glistening mirror as it depicted a storm that could be seen inside everyone that lived in this mansion. With one arm gone and the other one touching the glass, she saw a shadow come up behind her and frantically turned towards it. Relieved that it was just a soldier, she walked up next to him. Standing on her toes she whispered into his ear “The Ancient has called you”, then backing away, waiting for a gesture. Vlad bowed silently and said “Inform his Excellency that I will be there shortly”. The girl then nodded and quickly ran away.

After cleaning himself of the dry human blood, Vlad grabbed his coat and left for the Ancients quarters. Upon arriving he knocked on the rooms door and was told to sit down and wait for the arrival of the commander.

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Last edited by Temp3r on Apr 24th, 2005 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:05 PM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Spade jumped, at the sound of Raiziel's voice. Quickly she fixed her combat boots, and chucked the cigarette. She walked out of her office and looked at Raiziel with a smile. Raiziel was like a father to her, she had known him for a very long time. She cleared her throat as she approached him.
"Master, youre awake." she said to him in a small whisper.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:05 PM
She Seduced

][id suggest that the minuo clan post in bold or something. so I know who's with who. and temp3r. who are you speaking too?][

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:09 PM