KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Sachi Scroll

The Sachi Scroll
Started by: Kaden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

Smile The Sachi Scroll

The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish. Anything their heart desires can become reality by reading the Scroll. But such happiness as is brought by the Sachi Scroll comes with a price. The creator of the Sachi Scroll was very careful in hiding his ultimate creation, so, blindly searching is the only way to find it. The only clue that has been left to finding the Sachi Scroll is the following phrase: "It is better to climb to the top of a mountain yourself than it is to have someone carry you the whole way up." No one understood why the creator of the Sachi Scroll thought this was a valid hint in finding the Scroll, but since the creator died long ago, no one could ask for clarification of the statement. Therefore, scholars attempting to better understand this strange hint simply had to take the literal meaning of by assuming that the Sachi Scroll could be found on a mountaintop.

A random mix of characters from all walks of life are bound together by fate, all searching for the same thing: the Sachi Scroll. Each has their own desire, their own mission in life to complete. And so the journey begins...

Out of Character (OoC): The above is the basic premise of this RPG, the Sachi Scroll. Anyone can join this RPG whenever they want to. Please put a character description before you start playing; you know, the usual information. Also, it is requested, but not mandatory, for the character to put in his/her character bio the reason they are searching for the Sachi Scroll. If you'd rather keep it a secret, that's fine, but it might be better to have more information on each character. In the end, the choice is truly yours. If you want powers, weapons, whatever, put it into your bio so everyone else knows you have them too. But no ultimate killing things or whatever, or spells to instantly locate the Scroll. That would make the game no fun, so don't spoil it for everyone, okay? All the characters will search for the Scroll together, so we better all be able to get along without completely killing each other or something. Tension between characters is welcomed and, dare I say, even encouraged, to keep the story interesting. Characters may have the same reasons for looking for the Scroll, but it's more fun to be original, wouldn't you say?
~~~

The search for the Sachi Scroll begins in Rosha'tier, a town located in the center of this world known simply as Fay. There is a mountain at each corner of the world, each named for the compass direction which it is at: North Mountain, East Mountain, South Mountain, and West Mountain. It is thought that the Sachi Scroll lies atop one of these mountains, but there are no clues as to which one to look on first. Which mountain will the characters choose first? What perils lie on each mountain? Will the Sachi Scroll ever be found? Let's find out...

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:35 PM
Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

Kaden

OoC: It's up to you what you put in your character bio. Just make sure to give us enough information about your character, okay?

Here's my character:

Name: Kaden
Element: Wind
Weapon: Staff with a blue orb on the top with a tornado inside (tornado marks power level)
Class: sorceress
Race: Human
Power Level: 4 (on scale of 1 weak- 10 strong)
Spells: Tempest* (special move)
Zephyr Blast
Sapphire Gale
Tornado Flare
Healing Winds
Personality: good person, friendly, kind, trustworthy, sweet, optimistic, spirited, spunky, adaptable, not very powerful but very formidable when angry, good tempered, forgiving, peaceful, cheerful, helps others, likable (for the most part), loyal, a little insecure on the inside, and at times, very lonely and isolated. LOVES the color blue.
Appearance: wide innocent slate-blue eyes, long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, flowing blue robes, blue long-sleeve shirt w/ wide cuffs, blue pants, blue socks, medium height/weight, blue headband tied around her head (like a martial artist), staff is always with her.
Reason for Finding the Sachi Scroll: Kaden wants to revive her friend, Luna, who died a few months earlier in a mysterious accident. She is still heartbroken about the death of her best friend, but the hope that the Sachi Scroll can bring her friend back keeps her going.

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:50 PM
Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(( yay! it got approved... can i be a sort of a wolf demon.. or is this only humans?))
name: kaze
element: ice
weapon: her powers
power level: 8
sex: female
race: wolf ( depending on what you say)
WOLF FORM
fur: pale gold
eyes: grey blue w/ white circles around them
HUMAN FORM
hair: golden blonde, layered, alittle past shoulders
eyes: grey blue
clothes: tight dark blu jeans and a blck tank top.(( has a heavy jacket when its cold))
reason for wanting sachi scroll: kazes hole pack was killed off except for her, and the wolves population is slowly detiriorating. kaze hopes to find the sachi scroll and unlock the barrier to a world where wolves can live peacefully.
bio: kaze is kind of shy and likes to train and get stronger. she is quiet, but strong. she is also kind of undersized for a wolf. kaze would willingly give her life for her friends

Last edited by Cherrywild on Jun 15th, 2005 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:55 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

OoC: happy Hooray, my first "customer"! Anything goes, so Wolf demons are fine!

Btw, I love the name Kaze! big grin And your avatar is adorable!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:00 PM
The Red

can I play sounds good.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:01 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

OoC: Of course! Everyone is welcome to play at any time! smile Just be sure to put up a character bio first so we can get to know your character, okay?

Last edited by Kaden on Jun 15th, 2005 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:02 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaden
OoC: happy Hooray, my first "customer"! Anything goes, so Wolf demons are fine!

Btw, I love the name Kaze! big grin And your avatar is adorable!
ty! happy

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:03 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Name: Vash
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Cloths: Black shirt with Red trench coat Black pants
Weapon of choice: Gun
Achievement: Expert shooter.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:06 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silvertsume
ty! happy

Ooc: Sure! smile And thanks for the cool bio, ZB!

I'll start, and if anyone wants to join, they can just go right ahead, after they post a character bio, of course! wink

"Kaden: *walking around, her blue robes billowing in the soft wind* Um, excuse me, but are you part of the group that is leaving today to find the Sachi Scroll? I'm in the group, and I was told to come here to Rosha'tier today."

Last edited by Kaden on Jun 15th, 2005 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:08 PM
The Red

Yes I am and who would you be.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:09 PM
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: Oh, where are my manners? My name is Kaden. *smiles* Who might you be? If we're going to be travelling together, it'd be nice if I knew what to call you. *giggles*"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:11 PM
The Red

Hi my name is Vash Expert Gunman nice to meet you Kaden.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:12 PM
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: Likewise. *looks around* I wonder how many people will be joining the group?"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:14 PM
The Red

Have no clue. I don't see anybody.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:15 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze walked along the forest trail. the golden wolf shivered and arrived at the peacful water fall she lived by. she had come across something very interesting. she changed to human form and sat on a large rock, pulling on her jacket. she tucked her blond hair behind her ear and opened the book. she had found it at the back of the old abandoned library, on a dusty shelf. " the sachi scroll..." she began. she read the paragraph many times over, and decided that she would find it... and open the gates(( im gonna use paradise lyke wolfs rain)) to paradise.. and bring back the wolves.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:17 PM
The Red

so kaden what is up with the sachi scroll I heard it can grant wishes is that true?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:23 PM
The Red

HELLO???

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:35 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

some questions and then my char:
1. do you got permisson.. sad if this is shut down.
2. may you be angry or fight (not hand to hand but by mouth) with other players (in the game as our roles?)
3. will the game end after the scroll has been found.

Name: Zuke Wintermaze
Element: Fire
Weapon: Sharp daggers. have 8 of them.
Class: BattleMage
Race: Drakel (noone know for sure) shape of a dragon. tail, dragon ears and unfortuantly broken wings.
Power Level: 8 (great strength, but if he want to use a demanding magic it might not work if he gives maximum power.)
Spells: Dragons wrath (melee strike. very strong)
Inferno (All things around him get burned. Flames in a radie of 10 meters around him)
Burn (his skin beginn to burn and he become living fire. Extreamly weak to water)
Dragon rage: Double the effect of a magic made by partymember but lower the endurance of zuke.
Fireball. fire one or multiple balls.
Personality: polite and kind person, hostile to unfamiliar, unreliable if he dont know the person quite good, love animals, sweet, optimistic, brave/crazy, he has great power withing his magic, but he is not very smart and can nothing of technical thinks, forgiving, help other with pleasure if they are nice to him.
Appearance: Green skin, red burning eyes, and flame colours long hair. realy tall. almost always wear a magical cold coat to not overheat when angry or using magic.
Reason for Finding the Sachi Scroll: While Zuke was little he observed his family got killed by a dark wizard. he want the scroll for revenge.. strenghten his powers and become powerfull enough to revenge his loved. He would use the scroll to revive, if not the dark spell hade stoped earlier tries to revive. he instead would feel better if his parents could rest in peace by his vengence.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Jun 15th, 2005 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:39 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"hello you.. is this the quest of the sachi scroll" zuke says walking out of a dark place with his coat covering his whole face.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:47 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

put my profile on later

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:48 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote