KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Super Hero RPG Character Creation

Super Hero RPG Character Creation
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Super Hero RPG Character Creation

Name: (real name birth name)
Hero Name: (SuperHero name)
Template: (will be posted later)
Weaponry*: (optional in some templates it is manditory and others it isn't needed)
History: (what you're charcter has done with his/her powers and how he/she got them)
Physical apearance: (what they look like and what they wear in casual and in the're Hero clothes)

This is what the sheet is like I will post templates in a minute!!!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 12:42 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Physical -Amazing strength or blinding speed maybe even invulnerability, this character is not necessarily 'super' but can be in amazing shape or can be a result from radiation or maybe a spell cast YOU DECIDE!!!!(this char is like SuperMan, Captain America QuickSilver etc.)

Energy - Your powers are based upon the use of energy or elements can have a variety orf back ground like magic or technoligy or you could even be a Cyborg (fire, electricity, etc.; Human Torch-type character)

Gunner/Clubber etc. - You have a weapon that gives you power and you wield it with expertise! Can be a sword or a gun oranything you can think of it can be the source of you're power or just a helpful side-arm!.Can be a magic swordsman or an alien hunter or a Proto-Type gone awry!(this type is like Punisher or Deathlok etc.)

Mental-You're mind is you're weapon you can use Telekenisis you can read minds you're mind can move incredibley fast you can be a genius and create weapons and gadgets(this type is like Proffessor X or Hank Pym maybe Doc Samson etc.)

Vigilante - Want revenge on the people who killed your parents? Think your town has had enough crime in its lifetime? Put an end to it! (use whatever it takes to put an end to crime such as Gadgets or you can combine this template into Gunner and be like the Punisher or keep as is and be lie BatMan and so on....)

I will post the powers after i get some members.....And Yes I got permission.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:07 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

oops forgot two of the templates...

Freak- has very odd powers maybe sucking life from another or stealing their powers maybe blending into the shadows or turing invisable possibley being able to teleport these characters are usually very unsocial. (chars like Rougue NightCrawler Blend bane)

Enchanted-Magic more you're Fancy? casting spells or summonning CREATURES?Enchat you're allies to make them stronger or send you're enemies to another demension! (characters are like Dr.Strange Dr.Fate Baron Mordo)

PM me if you want to be a villan I pnly have a spot for a few!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:19 AM
DarkDethbringer

I didn't Even explain about this! it will be a near futruistic rp where severel countries are at War and there are many terrorists and crime in the United States we are going to start in New York in Manhatten you mUST explain how you got you're powers wheter you are a Mutant a Magicl being or a Science experiment gone wrong (or right depending) maybe you were showered with chemical waste etc. eventually the Heros wqill band togther and save the world and the villan(s) NPC's and players will try and stop us and complicate things I hope you all ahve fun on this!!!!!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:34 AM
DarkDethbringer

the leveling and class system is like this....you have a MAXIMUM OF 40 LEVELS so if you have level 20 Enchanted then you can only have 20 on anything else like if you decide you want Mental you can only go to Level 20 on it. If you take only one class you can become very powerful in that area but the more classes you have the less weaknesses you have!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:52 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X
Sex: Male
Weight: 250
Height: 6’5
Occupations:/Ninja/Ruler of X-realm

Species: Hispanic/Human/X-Blade

Powers: Telekinetic, Transforming, and power balls. Very good with sword and weapons. He has extremely good fighting skills and good techniques. Not a mortal, he’s part of a group with an unknown name. ((code name: JXkl9D9)) and the members are very strong and powerful people. They are meant to save the world so they are trained very well and can’t die easily. Jacope is able to fuse and has a powerful sword that can be charged only with his powers. His best power ball is the Mega, Supersonic, Charged Spirit bomb. He is able to learn new moves but here are the following that he did not learn yet

Absorbing
illusion
Dodge-Teleport
Destroy Behind
100000% one hit damage
Freeze
Turn into anything/Anyone
Turn people into Rock

Fighting Styles: Mugen Tenshin Style.
Ninjustu
Xinyi Liuhe Quan
Pi Qua Quan
Muay Thai
Jeet Kune Do
Karate
Tengu Do

Gadgets/Weapons (optional): Sword, blades, gauntlets, guns

Appearance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, and swords held behind like an X. His hands are covered with gloves because his hands are fire and are to hot to use in real life so he wears gloves.

Favorite Food: Fruits and meat

Hobby: Meditating, Praying, fighting, making money, practicing his skills, searching, Traveling, and Soccer

Relative (optional): Hispanic.

Personality: Very nice but at the same time very cold and cruel. He is mysterious and is busy. Like making friends. He is a patient but can be angry and raged for revenge and evil. Also serious and humorous at the same time.

Story: Jacope was born as normal but his Childhood is unknown but what is so far known is that Jacope was a member of the X-Blades (Code name: JxKl9D9) since the age of 14. Jacope was then promoted as the top member 2 years later. One night, Jacope was walking in the woods and saw an Elder god. The god told Jacope that since he is a top fighter, Jacope must help the Fighters all over the universe/around the world and the gods fight evil. Jacope trained with the elder god and thought him how to use powers and fighting styles. He one day completed his training and was given the power to Transform. Jacope is now called JACOPE X. He can go up to Jacope XXXXX. Jacope then created a realm with people who can worship him Called X-Realm. Everything went well until the feud of bloods and crips. Jacope Married a gypsy/Ninja/Sorcerer named Tanya. This was one of Jacope’s craziest years. Jacope Continues to fight against what is Evil and bad. He will always be protector of the universe and X-realm. He lost; he suffered many times but will always win. Jacope has many enemies like Rufon (king of the netherealms), Motar, Trigon, Slade, Jackal (Jacope’s evil clone), Lord Codac, Linda, but his worst enemy king Moufang. He and his extermination squads killed many of Jacope’s people of X-realm and Jacope fought Moufang many times in the pass but always returns, He planned a threat to resurrect the Underworld king to take over X-realm But Jacope and his army will fight against the evil that will take over the universe. Jacope for now is a lost, Titan who is doing his job secretly and disguised as a mortal on earth. Jacope is still a Human on earth making money as a famous soccer player and salesman.

Hail Jacope X!!! Champion of the universe!!!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:55 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I did not post the powers yet....

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:56 AM
DarkDethbringer

and please fill it out right......you filled out the wrong sheet that is not mine......and you cannot be completely invinsable you will start out level one with ONE template to start....later you will change and if you ghained you're powers or just discovered one you JUST discovered them recently

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:59 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:shalimar foxx
Hero Name: feral
Template: (will be posted later)
Powers/Abilities:cat ablities with high leaping power,somewhat super strenght
Weaponry*:none
History: her dad beat her everytim sheshowed a bit of he power.when at age 10 she was placed in a crazy house were they also beat her.but one night escaped.at12 she was on the streets.

Physical apearance:in casual :blond wavy hair.brown eyes.5foot7.
and in the're Hero clothes:well she wears basicly street clothes

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:06 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I DID NOT POST THE POWERS YET!!!!!!! and the templates are there by the way.....

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:09 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Physical & if i can't be a feral im out

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:13 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Name:Jason Myer

Hero Namebig grinrifter

Template:Freak
powerssadpost later)
weaponry: a bowie knife

History:Jason was with his girlfriend one night and saw a ray of light beam down near where they were Jason took his girlfriend over to it and it latched onto him the next day he was missing and his girlfriend was found dead he now lurks the streets killing Innocent civilians

Appearance:Jason no longer walks among the streets as a mere civilian instead he lurks in the shadows at night wearing a hooded cape(similar to Dr dooms)all his clothing is black and white only few people have seen his face and haven't lived long enough to tell

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:25 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

sorry the smilies some how got there without me putting em there My characters name is Drifter

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:25 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Here are the powers!!!
Physical--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Stength-Incredible strength ca lift cars at level one
Super Speed-batter speed than normal human
Super Durability-takes less damage than noraml man
Stealth-able to sneak by without awareness (can be caught)
increased agility-better manuverability
super jump-can jump VERY VERY far
- one defect -- takes away one of you're PHYSICAL defects

Energy----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mastery Element-can master an Element(fire, energy, lightning,water,ice,nature,etc.)
- one defect--takes away an ENERGY defect
Element Barriar-sheilds you with the element you choose
(special)element boost-certain elements have differnt bonusses such as if you have water you can heal you're self and fire damage lasts on tthe target for longer etc.

well for now at least,

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Jul 28th, 2005 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:53 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

so ican't hve high senes

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:56 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

so do we start with one of those two templates

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:58 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok my powers here:

Physical: Super durability

Energy: Mastery Element of course

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:58 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

OK then
phys:stealth
Energy:master element lightning

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:11 AM
DarkDethbringer

Gunner/Clubber-----------------------------------------------------------------
Perfect Aim-allows anear perfect shot
temp super strength-allows VERy breif Super strength
gadgets-can use and understand gadgets
- one defect--takes away a MATERIAL defect
Stealth-able to sneak by without awareness (can be caught)

Mental----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Telekinisis-can move and manipulate objects
Telepathy-can read and scan minds
Speed thinking-can think incredibley fast
inventor-can invent objects some dream about
Cyborg reading ability-can read a 700 page book in the blink of an eye
Hypnotic suggestion-can put person in Hypnosis and convince them many things

Vigilante--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inner Rage-has undenigable rage to whatever has ruined his life and inspired to destroy it and whatever is stopping him from doing so
Gadget/Weapon Smith-can use Gadgets and weapons very well togther
Combat skills-Can have amazing combat skills in whatever style they want(only one to start)
smart-can be smartv and wonderful businessmen/wemon and have the opportunity to be very succesful

Freak-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obsorb energy/Life- Steal energy life from enemies or allies
Blend in-can blend into shadows or environments
Invisability-can turn invisable for limited time
energy barf-can excrete energy from you're body voluntarily BUT some times it will be accidental (hard to control)

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:13 AM
DarkDethbringer

WAIT I will post more later and please start with ONE only ONE template!! I will let JacopeX pass and if you are a freak you MUST have freak powers if you only have one temp you get two powers if you have two you get one each.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:15 AM