KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Spell bound

Spell bound
Started by: Mardel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mardel
true vampire lord

Spell bound

Thousends of years ago two sourcerers made a knife that would be found by good or evil .It would start the last battle Between Good v Evil and would bring all to deside there side.

(choose gd or evil or neutral and lets get started)

Name: (self explainitory)

Nickname:(self explainitory [not required])

Race:(elf,witch,deamon,human,snake man whatever you want)

Type:(good or evil

Elements: (onlt two of fire water and those elements)

Weapons: (the weapons they use to fight with)

Appearance: (what they look like. [Describe all forms seperately])

Background: (breif History)

Other: (other improtant items, features, or aspects fo teh character. should they have a familair or something it's places under here[not required])
and so lets get this started ....................

then do your intro

Name: Mardel

Nickname: Whatever you feel like callin me

Race: vampire

Type:evil

Elements: lightning and fire

Weapons: metal claws, Teeth, and a large Katana

Appearance: large (not sticking out)pointed ears black hooded cloak and light leather boots has electric blue eyes and wears a black leather top and trowsers and has long black hair mucally on his stomach he had a tatoo of the knife it was there ever since he was born his eyes ocasianly look like they have a fire inside.

Background: he was made kill his own family while under a spel but killed the man with his anger and also revenge took over him and he made Two friends that went all over the place Argrel a high class dark knite Ariel a wind user.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 08:46 AM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

Mardel and his two companions are at a large town hall in the land of evil, they were asking for anyone who wanted to kill all good now,but no one answerd so they soon set off towards the wall inbetween the two lands.

Mardel got Ariel to make the wind pick up and they were lifted over the wall and set up a small camp keepinf the fire low, so that they were not spotted by and travelersand would set off towards the closest town and kill all if they could.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 08:51 AM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

do you have premissios?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 02:50 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DemonXangelX

i will join if u hav

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:19 PM
DemonXangelX is currently offline Find more posts by DemonXangelX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

Yes, this RP has permission.

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:51 PM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

yeah big grin I join

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:38 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name ~ Unknown
Title/Rumored as ~ The unforgiven
Nickname ~ Unforgiven
Age~ 666
Born: unknown
Race/ Character Type ~ Undead human
Type ~ Evil

Appearance ~
~ Physical ~ He is 6'11" tall, with short black hair and red glowing eyes. He is strong but thin. His appearance is affected by darkness from his death and that (read history)
~ Character ~ His eyes will burn when he is angry, he has an weak temper and get easy angry. He is very hard to get along with.

Skills/Talents ~ He loves to fight, and to tease other peoples minds.

Strengths/ Merits ~
~ Strong ~ Very high strength
~ Intelligent~ By watching people in their eyes, he may read what they think about him
~ Fast ~ Very fast by hand and foot.
~ Combat ~ At his 'free' time he has been training for close combat.
~ No blood ~ He has no blood in his vains.

Flaws ~
~ Doesn't forgive
~ Unpredictable
~ Can be cruel and heartless
~ Not very good in talking (read history)

The Abilities ~
~ Convince ~ He has a incredible talent of convincing and trick peoples minfs (magical)
~ Darkness ~ The abillity to sense a precanse in the dark and can even see in the dark. It also gives him a higher strenght
~ Life drain ~ With an single touch by hand he can drain an random amount of life from the target. (only works on living)
~ Climb/Jump ~ He has the magical abillity to jump high and climb fast.
~ Immune ~ As undead he is immune to mindspells

The Weaknesses ~
~ Weak to holy objects ~
~ Cannot cross strong or deep water
~ Fear nothing (can be thought as both good or bad)
~ Needs to feed off lust to feed the ardour
~ Direct strikes. (Low endurance)
~ Half skeleton (Spreading terror. Hard time being among people)

History/Background ~ As young (20 years) he served the land as one of the higher ranked knights. He fought for all that was good, and if the price was high enough, for the ones who payed him. He was a good knight, but his greed putted an end to his knighthood. But that was some years from this. The unforgiven (will come to that later) searched for a legendary artefact. It was an amulet that was promising the wielder immortality. Unforgiven searched for this his entire life, since even if he was a good knight he was a man filled by greed of power. After a long time of searching he found the amulet. He had to walk over snowy mountains and burning pits from hell. He had killed all from holy guardians of sacred relics to dragons. He putted the amulet on, and the legend kept its promise, but not in the way unforgiven thought. At the same moment he putted it on he got choked to death.

Some years later he awoke, ready to do anything thing his amulet told him to. But what the amulet asked from him was impossible, but he tried. He tried killing the king, but he got captured and slayed once more. He got revived by an holy knight, who thought that was not punish enough for all he had done. He got then imprisoned and has been that for over 600 years. He only some days ago escaped the dark prison, which had kept him, chained his entire life. He is now walking the earth in an unknown location.

other ~ He is an artefact hunter, and in search of all kind of legendary artefacts. He resently hear of the knife.

Last edited by Nozdormu on Aug 7th, 2005 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:56 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

is it ok? big grin or should i make a new one.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:56 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~ Change my type to neutral of it is possible.. if not i am evil yes ~

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:32 PM
Mardel
true vampire lord

its great but do it like iv dont mine cause u dnt have to give every tiny little detaile and yes i have permissionso make your chars and then lets begin (it get better that this start but there might be a long battle at some point and if ur neutral try to eventually chosse gd or evil plz thx)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:50 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

okey... i'll be evil thewn.. but shall i create a new character or scan i keep the one i posted earlier

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:53 PM
Mardel
true vampire lord

create a new 1

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:35 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

okey big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:42 PM
Mardel
true vampire lord

so your traveling with me then??? before we can star we need some good peeps

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:57 PM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Name: Bell

Nickname: Bulserker

Race: Cow anthro

Type: Chaotic Neutral (With Good tendencies)

Elements: Lighning, Energy (Speed, strength, endurance)

Weapons: Axe, or Sun Sword (think, lightsaber, but magical)

Appearance: Basically an anthro (google it) of the cow type. Black fure with white spot. Black armor with yellow rims.

Background: Born to beserkers, is a beserker.

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:11 PM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

energy?? what power is that???

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:39 PM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Energy is a neutral element. Laser eyes, telekenesis, brute strength, magic missile.

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:12 PM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Name: Iseah
Nickname: Runemaster
Race: Half-angel, half-human
Type: Good (Although he is a bit self centered)
Elements: Fire, Lightning
Weapons: Long sword, Dagger, staff

Skills: Very persuasive and sneaky. His talent with a Dagger is unparalleled.

Spells: Fire pillar, Lightning touch, Swift run, Slow fall, Enchant weapon, Wall of fire

Fears: Iseah is terrified of large bodies of water and gets sick at high altitude.

Appearance: Iseah stands at 6'2". He has deep black hair and eerie violet eyes. He has a physique like Bruce Lee, small but strong. He Is always dressed in white silk and almost never takes of his wide brimmed hat.

Background: Iseah's father was an angel who died in a holy battle against a devil. His mother died giving birth. Fortunately a kindly mage adopted him and raised him, training him in the ways of magic.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:15 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

could it be changed to fir or water or ice or sumthing cause thats what im aiminf for evry one to have not some varying magic so anyways if you make a cha use these elements:
Fire , water , ice , lightning , earth , white magic (healing limited to good) , black magic (spells of death &destruction limited to evil)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:56 AM
Mardel
true vampire lord

can some one change the title of this rp to

Spell bound char creation & OOC tlk

and ill make a new spell bound for the actuall rp

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:06 AM